Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Darina - 6 kilos

Locked in her 4.5 kilos (belt and extreme collar), Darina would have to try to make it till the next morning. I was a little concerned about her, but every time I went to check up on her she was so cheerful and positive I couldn't believe it!
She asked me if she could go to the toilet. There was a little bit of a language barrier, so I don't think she fully understood the Challenge was that the belt would not come off even once until the next morning. Much to her surprise, I gave her the key to the small padlock on the belts very unique secondary shield. It can hinge open, revealing the vaginal slot through which Darina would have to pee. Instead of being upset, Darina thought this was hilariously funny.
When she came back from the toilet, I had another surprise waiting for her: a pair of Clejuso model 15 heavyweight handcuffs. These cuffs are about 1.5 kilos, bringing the total amount of metal locked onto young Darina to 6 kilograms! That's a lot of metal! Darina did not even hesitate. She locked the cuffs onto her wrists immediately. Well, she asked me if I was sure I had a key, to which I replied 'maybe.' Darina just smiled and tested the weight of these new cuffs on her wrists.
Then she just kept doing what she loves most: taking selfies. Like most girls in a Chastity Deal, taking selfies is basically what Darina will do all day. She showed me a few nice ones of her in all this metal. I wonder where she was sending those pictures, because they weren't exactly Instagram proof! Oh well, it seems Darina is perfectly fine. But she will have to sleep, shower, etc too, so she is not done yet, she has a long time to go in this heavy gear!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14634kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 765.7 MB

Download Darina - 6 kilos

Tyler File part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File part 2

Lupus Clip

Release Year: 2023

And because we don't want to reveal all, we're just going to give you a small taste of a spanking delicacy, properly experienced by two beautiful small-town girls and their ill-mannered maid.

Format: avi
Duration: 33:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2712kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Lupus Clip

Emma Evins

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Deepthroat, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, BlowJobs, All Sex

Die Fans zufrieden sein! Siehe die Screenshots und laden Sie den Film, genießen Sie die Show! Master punishing his miserable hooker slave he helped get her pain and humiliation. Enjoy.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Emma Evins

The Education Of Adela - Lessons In Discipline and Sexual Pleasure - HD 720p

Lesbian slave beautiful teens in bondage to their Mistress provide the perfect genetic material for an unscrupulous Doctor (Melisa Mendini) running an illegal business. She had devised methods to ensure her lesbian desires are met and to ensure compliance of her chosen sex slaves via punishments and sexual rewards. Wealthy straight women come to her clinic and are cunningly required by the Doctor to engage in sex with their sexy teen donor to mutually stimulate and synchronize their hormones. Adela appears to be the perfect donor for Mrs. Donner's needs, who is at first reluctant to engage in sex with a women but soon finds herself drawn into her first lesbian seduction with great passion. Their sex play provides the Doctor with an arousing voyeuristic experience. Click on More Info on the Movie Page for Reviews and Featured Stars and Enjoy this Online Sensational Movie.

Duration: 1:26:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Education Of Adela - Lessons In Discipline and Sexual Pleasure - HD 720p

I Don't Play By The Rules

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I Don't Play By The Rules

The Beauty Blonde Mia Gets Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Beauty Blonde Mia Gets Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures

Modern Inquisition - Karin

There have been several witnesses reporting this scandolous, trouble making girl. It was announced that she has been seen laying completely naked in nature, lolling her infamous body in the sun and even masturbating! What a shame! But we have been informed about her, so the girl has been arrested and marched off for prison and re-education in our bastille
Karin, prisoner no.18, so got the chance to train against her badness and perverse longings, supported by the organisations therapies. The Reverend Mother decided to keep her as a long-time inmate, as it seems to be recommended to change her personal character by completely restructuring her mind. The Reverend is sure, Karin is a modern witch. Beside severe methods of punishment a painful therapy begins.

Format: real
Duration: 56:23
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Karin

Yoked For His Use

Mike Angelo has his submissive Isabel Dean in a plexiglass yoke which keeps her hands immobilized and gives her quite a feeling of helplessness.
And helpless she is as he smacks her butt with a leather slapper out in the garden. He gets the redhead down on her knees to suck his cock, and then he leans her doggie style over the side of a fountain to lap at some of the water like a puppy.
Next he spits in her mouth for further humiliation, then bangs her pussy from behind and squeezes her tits. The marks of his butt-slapping are noticeable on her cheeks once he lifts up the hem of her black rubber dress.
Naughty Isabel gets thoroughly boffed by her master in many positions until she finally receives his load all over her tongue and feels it drip down her chin as our DDF cameras completely capture her degradation in this fetish XXX video of extreme sex and Full HD BDSM.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 196.4 MB

Download Yoked For His Use