Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th March 2018 / Length of video: 8:03
Amy Rose
Amy is alone in the library reading, she is wearing her very cute uniform with over the knee black socks, sexy black high heels & leather gloves. As she reads she starts to caress her uniform and, soon bored of her book, she stands up and runs her hands over her uniform & sexy body. She teases, pulling up her skirt and showing her panties as she moves her body around. She slips off her gloves and runs her hands over her legs and socks before unzipping her dress and sliding it off. As she wiggles her cute bum she undoes her tie and unbuttons her blouse. Soon she is in just her lingerie; however she is not planning to stop there as she undoes her bra and slides that off too! As she prances around the library topless she is clearly enjoying herself and she soon slips off her panties too leaving her completely naked apart from her socks & heels!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th March 2018 / Length of video: 7:41
Natalia Forrest
Natalia has gone to see Headmistress straight from her sports class. She is still wearing her cute netball dress with white ankle socks as she waits outside the office. While she waits she pulls on her socks, pulling them a little further up her calves before pushing them back down letting them bunch up. As she plays with her socks she slips off her trainers, showing her soft white cotton soles. Natalia loves her cute ankle socks and she starts to slip off the rest of her gym kit, pausing to play with her socks as she does. Soon she is in just her sports lingerie, but as she stretches her socks and plays with them more and more she soon slips her lingerie off too! Now completely naked, apart from her socks, Natalia sits with her legs spread while she caresses her pretty white socks; I wonder what Headmistress will say when she finds her!?!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th March 2018 / Length of video: 9:08
Matron Kay
Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office, as she waits she wonders around to the front of Headmistress’s desk and has a rummage through her drawers! In there she finds a pair of brown leather gloves and she cannot resist taking them. She sits up on the desk and smells them, breathing in deeply; she must try them on! She slides the gloves on and runs them over her body; they look and feel so good she can feel herself getting more aroused. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, taking her time to feel the gloves against her increasing exposed skin. They feel so smooth against her soft skin she cannot resist taking off more clothing and soon she is in just her lingerie. As she slips off her lingerie she is left in nothing but heels and gloves, and as she rolls around on the desk she runs her leather gloved hands all over her perfect naked body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th March 2018 / Length of video: 7:05
Lauren Marsh
Lauren has gone to Matron’s room after her sports class to have a medical exam. As she waits for Matron she parts her legs flashing her sexy white gym panties under her very short gym dress. Lauren loves her sexy gym panties and, as she starts to slip off her gym kit ready for her medical, she plays with them. She pulls them up into her perfect round ass before bending over giving you a naughty panty ass view from behind. As she slips off more of her gym kit she is soon left in just her underwear and you can see her naughty gym panties in all their glory. Lauren knows that Matron will want her completely naked for her medical, so slips off the rest of her underwear. However once completely naked she decides she cannot be without her gym panties and slips them back on without her thong underneath!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st March 2018 / Length of video: 8:50
Bonnie Bellotti
Bonnie has been left alone in class, as she waits for Miss to return she slips off her heels; her feet are feeling quite warm. As Bonnie sits at her desk she rubs her socked feet, but her socks are still very warm so she decides to slip them off as well. As she waves her pretty bare feet around she feels much better and she starts to play with them, showing and rubbing her bare soles & pretty painted toes. Bonnie gets up and wonders over to teacher’s desk, slipping off her blazer on the way. As she rolls around on teachers desk playing with her feet she starts to slip off more of her uniform, spreading and wiggling her toes as she does. Soon she is in just her sexy black lingerie but it is not long before she is stripping that off too! Now completely naked Bonnie swings her feet up on to the desk showing off her naughty naked body & bare soles!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd March 2018 / Length of video: 7:53
Dolly Kray, Helen White
Dolly & Helen are skipping their lesson and hanging out in the library, where they are pretty sure no one will think to look for them. As the wait for time to pass Helen complains about being bored, so to cheer her up and try to stop her complaining Dolly starts to tickle her, making her giggle even though she claims no to be ticklish! Dolly uses her long fingernails to tickle her ribs and under her arms over her slutty uniform, however she knows there is only one way to tickle someone properly, and she starts to slip off Helen’s uniform! As she undresses her more and more she can tickle her much better and Helen squirms & laughs as she tries to escape Dolly’s tickly fingers. Dolly even slips off her shoes & socks and tickles her bare feet! Soon they are both naked and Dolly has great fun tickling her friend lots as she giggles & wriggles!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th March 2018 / Length of video: 7:14
Lola Rae
Lola is waiting outside Headmistress’s office; she has been sent there straight from her hockey class and is still wearing her cute little gym kit. As she waits she plays with her sports uniform, pulling at her little shorts, pulling them down showing her sheer backed panties before pulling them back up over her ass. She loosens her trainers and slips them off, now she feels more comfortable she strides around still playing with her gym kit. Next she slips off her socks & shin pads leaving her with sexy bare legs, but she is not planning to stop there. As she grows increasingly bored of waiting she decides to lose all her inhibitions and she starts to slip off the rest of her gym kit, teasing a little as she does. Off comes her sports top and then her shorts, and it is not long before her panties and sports bra follow, leaving her completely naked!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th March 2018 / Length of video: 9:33
Amy Rose, Natalia Forrest
Amy & Natalia have just returned from running an official errand for Headmistress and are waiting in her office; they are both dressed very smartly in the official St Mackenzie’s uniform. As they wait they admire the uniform and each other in the uniform, they both look very sexy indeed. As they play around they start to slip items off, discussing just how naughty the uniform could be rearranged. As they slip off their blouses they discuss just how sexy it would look if, while now in just their lingerie, they redid their ties and slipped their blazers back on! As they set about creating their naughty new look they discuss how they would slip out of their new skimpy uniform to tease a man! Before you know it both girls have stripping naked, but have left on their sexy over the knee socks, heels & hat!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th March 2018 / Length of video: 9:02
Melissa Thompson
Melissa has just got back from infiltrating rival school St William’s and she is still wearing their cute grey & red uniform. As she waits for Matron to arrive she is restless and decides to have a look through the desk drawers. She finds Matron’s stethoscope and reflex hammer and curiosity gets the better of her. She takes them both, using the stethoscope first to listen to her heart, but she struggles to hear anything through her uniform! So she starts to slip off her uniform, pausing to see if she can hear her heart while she does. Soon she is in just her lingerie and she can hear her heartbeat much better now. However she wonders if her bra may be restricting what she can hear, so she slips that off too, along with her panties, and finally Melissa is left completely naked contently listening to the pounding of her heart!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st April 2018 / Length of video: 10:24
Pixiee Little
Pixiee is alone is class, she is wearing her unusual uniform with black over the knee socks, with naughty sock suspenders gripping each of her sexy thighs. As she waits for Miss to return she slips off her shoes, she wants to feel the soft soles of her sexy sock covered feet. As she strokes her soft socked feet, while adjusting them a little, it makes her feel very sexy and she starts to slip off her uniform. As she rolls around on teacher’s desk playing with her sexy socked feet she strips off more and more of her uniform and soon she is in just her pretty red lingerie & socks. She runs her socked feet up and down the lower part of her legs, feeling her socks rub against each other and the naughty noise it makes. This just makes her feel even sexier and she slips off her lingerie too, leaving her in nothing but her black socks & their sock suspenders!

Status
Not open for further replies.