Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd April 2018 / Length of video: 7:21
Amy Rose, Natalia Forrest
Amy & Natalia are both skipping their netball class and hiding out in the library. They are still wearing their sexy little netball dresses with white gym panties and white ankle socks. As they wait they admire each other’s pretty nail varnish which leads on to them comparing their slender hands & fingers, but they do not stop there and decide to see which other parts of their body are similar. First they compare their pretty feet, in & out of their socks, deciding as the same time that they should definitely go on a summer holiday together which gets them all excited! However Amy needs some convincing that her body is bikini ready, so they both start to slip off their gym kits, comparing and admiring their pretty bodies as they do. They compare their panty covered asses, long sexy legs and, once completely naked, their cute perky tits!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th April 2018 / Length of video: 8:22
Lauren Marsh
Lauren is waiting outside Headmistress’s office, as she waits she runs her hands up and down her sexy long legs, feeling the soft nylons underneath her finger tips. Lauren loves wearing pantyhose under her uniform, especially naughty pattered pantyhose! As she crosses and uncrosses her legs, enjoying the sound of the nylon sliding over each other, she starts to slip off her uniform, taking her time to play with her long nylon legs as she does. Soon she is in only her lingerie, tights & heels, but she soon slips off her bra showing her perfect round tits, and then her heels showing her cute nylon soles. However she wants to feel the nylon against her upper body and bouncy tits, so she slips off her pantyhose, and her thong, and slipping her hand inside the nylons runs her hand all over her completely naked body!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th April 2018 / Length of video: 10:12
Dolly Kray, Helen White
Dolly and Helen have been sent to see Headmistress, however when they arrive Headmistress is not in her office. As the girls wait they notice Headmistress has a spare outfit hanging up and curiosity gets the better of them. Dolly is first to take the outfit, she also finds a pair of sexy high heels to match. As they touch the satin outfit they both agree it would be funny to dress as Headmistress, wearing her tight sexy satin outfit & heels. They both start to slip off their sexy little gym kits, pausing to play around with the satin blouse and skirt as they do. Soon they are both naked and Dolly starts to slip on the sexy outfit, without any lingerie underneath! She slips the satin blouse on first, over her bare cute tits, and then the tight satin pencil skirt, and finally she slips on the heels, and she does look very good dressed as Headmistress!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th April 2018 / Length of video: 7:54
Melissa Thompson
Melissa has been running an errand for Matron and has come to the medical room to wait for her. She is wearing navy blue sheer stockings under her uniform, which is unusual for Melissa, but she was told to dress sexy. She is not that used to feeling the soft nylons running all the way up to her thighs and as she waits she starts to stroke them, feeling the nylon underneath her fingertips. She is enjoying the feeling of the stockings and she slowly starts to slip off her uniform, taking her time to play with her nylons as she does. Soon she is in just her cute white lingerie, suspenders, stockings and heels and she looks amazing as she runs her hands up and down her legs. She slips off her bra & panties she sits back to undo her shoes, and as she slips them off you can see her naughty nylon soles and her pretty pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st May 2018 / Length of video: 10:09
Lacey Chase
Lacey is alone in a detention but she is not in the mood for writing lines. She reaches down to her feet, they hurt after spending the whole day in heels and she rubs them a little through her socks. But it is no good; she will have to take off her shoes and socks to elevate the discomfort. She takes off her shoes before slowly slipping off her over the knee socks, revealing her pretty bare feet with very cute manicured toes. She starts to play with her feet, spreading and wiggling her toes. She likes how it feels so she starts to slip off her uniform, climbing up onto teacher’s desk as she does, showing off her pretty bare soles. Soon she is in just her lingerie and as she shows off her sexy bare feet some more it is not long before she slips off her lingerie too, showing off her pretty pussy as well as her perfectly manicured feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd May 2018 / Length of video: 8:51
Miss Taylor
Miss Taylor is alone in the library, she is reading ready for her next class but she is distracted. As she looks through the books she stretches her long legs as she reaches high. She can feel her sexy legs beneath her and she slips off her skirt to show them off in their full glory. She runs her hands up and down her legs feeling her soft skin and, feeling naughty, she slips off her blouse too. Now in just her lingerie she plays with her legs some more, crossing and uncrossing, and as she slips off her bra she even double crosses her legs! Now in nothing but her cute thong & heels, which make her legs look even longer, she sits up on the library table, stretching her legs out in front of her. Miss Taylor then slips off her thong, leaving her in just her heels and as she brings her legs up into an elegant arch you get a cheeky view of her pretty pussy too!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th May 2018 / Length of video: 8:56
Bonnie Bellotti, Miss Klass
Bonnie has been sent to see Headmistress, and as she sits and waits outside the office she is joined by new teacher and former student Miss Klass. Bonnie knows Miss Klass is a push over and feels so shame in getting out her packet of cigarettes and lighting one up right in front of her! Poor Miss Klass does not know what to do and tries to stop Bonnie but Bonnie has other ideas and knowing Miss Klass enjoys the odd cigarette she encourages her to take a few drags. Miss Klass tries to resist but as Bonnie blows smokes towards her she is easily influenced and takes the cigarette from Bonnie sucking hard on its butt, inhaling deeply. As they both share the rest of the cigarette and smoke a second they realise how their clothing will smell of smoke and they strip off their sexy outfits while still smoking, leaving them in just their socks & stockings!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th May 2018 / Length of video: 7:09
Becky Perry, Lauren Marsh
Lauren & Becky are waiting in Headmistress’s office, they have come straight from their netball class and are still wearing their cute little gym kits. As they wait they are both feeling impatient, they have been waiting a while, and so Lauren climbs up onto the desk and has a look through the drawers. She finds a load of balloons and cannot resist taking a few to play with. She blows up a balloon and ties a knot in its top then squeezes its inflatedness in between her finger tips. Both girls love playing with balloons and they start to slip off their cute gym kits as they both blow up some more and then take great pleasure in popping them. They pop them using their nails and even sitting and stomping on them. Soon they are completely naked and rolling a balloon in between their sexy bodies, feeling its squidgy latex against their naked skin.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th May 2018 / Length of video: 11:42
Jasmine Fraser
Jasmine has come to the medical room; she is worried about how much her heart had been pounding during her sports class. As she waits she has a rummage in Matron’s desk drawers and finds a stethoscope and reflex hammer, and she cannot resist having a little play with them. As she tries to listen to her heart she struggles to hear anything through her top so she unbuttons it and pulls it down a little. As she slides the hand into her top she can hear her heart a little but there is no doubt her cute little gym kit is getting in the way of her fully examining herself properly. So she slowly slips off the rest of her gym kit, taking her time to try and listen to her heart throughout and even test her reflexes. Soon she is completely naked and as she sits with her legs spread listening to her heart she is happy she is actually in fine health!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th May 2018 / Length of video: 7:22
Lola Rae
Lola is alone in class, as she reads she starts to feel a little uncomfortable, and what she does not yet realise is that this morning slow acting itching powder was sprinkled all over her uniform & lingerie! She gently scratches her legs, neck & back as she feels a creeping itch rising within her naughty uniform. She soon feels uncomfortable sitting at her desk and she stands to see if the increasing itching sensation stops, however it just gets worse. She starts to slip off her uniform and she rubs at her increasingly naked body but nothing is helping. Her stripping gets more frantic as the itching intensifies and soon she is in just her lingerie, but even now there is no stopping it. So she slips off the remainder of her lingerie leaving her completely naked on teacher’s desk, and finally she starts to feel a little relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.