Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd February 2018 / Length of video: 8:53
Becky Perry, Lauren Marsh
Becky is studying in the library; even though she has now been promoted to Prefect she still studies like a geek! As she reads Lauren comes to find her and tells her she is a due a break from studying. As the girls chat the realise they are wearing the same pantyhose, natural with a black leopard print seam running all the way up the back of their legs. They both discuss just how sexy and comfortable the pantyhose are and they start to caress their own and each other’s legs. As they stroke the nylons they feel warm and sexy and start to slip off their uniforms, playing with the pantyhose as they do, rubbing their long legs together. Soon they are both in nothing but their pantyhose & thongs and as they slips both items off they slip their hands into the nylons and run them all over their naked bodies.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th February 2018 / Length of video: 6:39
Bonnie Bellotti
New student Bonnie is waiting outside Headmistress’s office for her induction to the school. She is dressed, albeit quite scruffily, in the official St Mackenzie’s uniform completely with the boater hat, over the knee socks and shiny high heels. As she waits she plays with the uniform, lifting up the cute pleated skirt and adjusting her socks. As she plays with her uniform she cannot resist starting to strip it off, slowly slipping off one item at a time as she hangs around outside the office. Soon she is in just her white lingerie, socks & heels but after hearing Headmistress actively promotes nudity in her school decides she will take a chance! So Bonnie slips off her lingerie too, leaving her in nothing but her socks, heels & boater hat as she takes a seat and continues to wait!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th February 2018 / Length of video: 11:07
Dolly Kray, Helen White
Dolly & Helen have been sent to Headmistress's office once again, as they wait Helen complains that her feet hurt and she slips off her high heels & socks. As she waves her pretty bare feet around she swings them up onto Dolly's lap and asks for a foot rub. Dolly rubs her feet briefly before slipping off her own heels & socks and demanding the same. Again Helen gives her a brief rub but then both girls start to discuss feet and compare their toes & what they can do with them. They both have very pretty painted toenails and as they play with their feet they start to slowly slip off their naughty uniforms, taking their time to show off their cute toes. Soon they are in just their pretty lingerie showing their soles but as they slip that off too they are left completely naked sitting opposite each other with their sexy bare soles pressed together.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
8th February 2018 / Length of video: 06:43
Matron Kay
Matron Kay has come to her office, she has gone over on her ankle and she is limping as she tries to walk on it. She sits up on her table and carefully slips her high heel off, wincing as she does. She is wearing sexy black holdup stockings which are encased around her bad ankle. She is clearly hot & uncomfortable and she slowly starts to slip off her uniform while being careful not to damage herself even further. As she limps around stripping she hops out of her skirt and keeps checking that her ankle has not swollen any more. Soon she is in just her lingerie, but it is not long before she slips that off too, it feels tight and she just wants to be comfortable and naked so she can examine herself properly. Finally she is completely naked apart from her holdup stockings and as she moves her foot around she hopes it is not as bad as she first thought.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th February 2018 / Length of video: 10:06
Amy Rose, Natalia Forrest
Amy & Natalia are in a detention, and Amy is not happy because she was meant to be meeting a boy! As she sits at her desk refusing to write her lines Natalia tries to encourage her but Amy is having none of it! As Natalia feels helpless she suddenly has an idea that will cheer Amy up very quickly and she tickles her ribs making Amy giggle. Amy still tries to look unhappy but as Natalia tickles her more and more Amy cannot help but smile and laugh. As Natalia relentlessly tickles Amy she starts to slip off Amy's and her own uniform as they both grow warm with all the laughing and wriggling. Natalia even tickles Amy's feet, with and without her socks making her writhe around on teacher's desk. Soon they are both completely naked and as Natalia tickles a naked Amy she begs her to stop; now she is fully cheered up!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th February 2018 / Length of video: 08:51
Jasmine Fraser
Jasmine in alone in the library studying, she is wearing her geeky uniform with cute black ankle socks. As she reads her feet are feeling a little uncomfortable and she slips off her shoes revealing her feet encased in the black cotton ankle socks. She adjusts her socks a little before wiggling her toes within. As she plays with her soft sock covered feet she starts to slip off her uniform, still taking some time to continue her studying. However her feet feel so good in her socks she cannot resist slipping of more and more of her uniform and soon she is in just her lingerie & socks. However as she sits on the floor surrounded by books & playing with her socked soles she is not quite finished yet and she slips off her lingerie too! Finally, as she sits up on the table in nothing but her sexy black ankle socks, she is finally comfortable and ready to study!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th February 2018 / Length of video: 10:02
Lola Rae, Pixiee Little
Lola & Pixiee have been sent to Headmistress’s office, but they have had to wait outside the office as Headmistress is busy. They are both wearing their naughty emo uniforms with opaque ripped tights. As they wait they quickly become bored but Pixiee has an idea to pass the time, she will give Lola a cheeky lap dance and strip tease! Lola agrees, it will certainly be more interesting that just sitting & waiting! As Pixiee shakes her ass she slips off her uniform, explaining how she would dance and strip for a guy, it would obviously be better if she has some sexy music! Soon she is completely nude and Lola cannot stop smiling, but now it is Lola’s turn and a naked Pixiee takes a seat to watch as Lola starts to strip off her uniform! Soon Lola is naked too and grinding on Pixiee’s lap as both girls giggle and admire each other’s cute bodies!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th February 2018 / Length of video: 7:29
Becky Perry, Lauren Marsh
Lauren & Becky are waiting for Headmistress in her office; they are both wearing their very sexy uniforms completely with patterned pantyhose and naughty black leather gloves with studs. As they wait they compare and discuss their gloves, they both agree the gloves make them feel extra sexy, and they smell amazing. As they run their gloved hands over their uniforms & pantyhose legs they both agree the gloves would feel even better against their bare skin and they start to slip off their uniforms. As they reveal more of their naked bodies they play with their gloves throughout, running their leather covered hands all over their own and each other’s bodies. Soon they are both completely naked and as they lie all over the leather sofa, in just their leather gloves, they love the feeling of their gloved hands all over their naked bodies!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th February 2018 / Length of video: 7:32
Bonnie Bellotti
Bonnie is skipping her sports lesson by claiming she is ill and has been sent to Matron’s room. She is still wearing her cute hockey kit with her very tight little shorts. As she waits for Matron’s she has a little rummage around her office. As she goes through her drawers she finds a stethoscope and a reflex hammer. She cannot resist having a little play and she places the stethoscope in her ears to listen to her heart. As she listens over her sports top she cannot hear her heart so she starts to slip off her gym kit. However being the naughty girl she is she gets carried away and more of her gym kit gets stripped off! As he plays around with the stethoscope and the reflex hammer she gets increasing naked and soon she is in nothing but her thong, but that soon comes off too, and she is left listening to her heart completely naked!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st February 2018 / Length of video: 8:41
Dolly Kray, Helen White
Dolly & Helen have been left alone in their Latin class, they are meant to be studying, but as usual they have other things on their minds. They are wearing their naughty little uniforms with socks and sexy high heel shoes. As they mess around in class they notice each other’s high heels and start to compare them, as they do they dangle them from their socked feet and discuss how sexy they are. They both decide to slip off their socks so they can wear their heels on their bare feet and as they slip their heels back on they start to slip their uniform off! As they strip in class they play with their sexy heels, dangling some more from their bare toes and dipping two feet on one shoe. Soon they are both completely naked apart from their shoes and their sexy little panties which are wrapped around their heels!

Status
Not open for further replies.