Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd October 2023 / Length of video: 11:33
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has messaged you telling you to sneak in and meet her in the changing rooms and she has dropped out of her hockey lesson to have some fun. When she arrives she looks very cute in her hockey kit and when she tells you to get your cock out you are more than happy to oblige. She tells you exactly how she wants you to stroke it as she starts to tease and slip off her hockey kit. She is soon encouraging you to stroke faster and just when you think she will let you blow your load she makes you stop! It is then you realise you are just her play thing and as she slips off even more of her clothing she orders you to start stroking again. Your balls are aching more and more as she takes you to the edge again and again, but when she is completely naked, with her legs and pussy spread you desperately hope she will let you cum.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th October 2023 / Length of video: 18:36
Essie Gilligan, Ivy Rain, Lola Rae
Essie, Ivy & Lola are in trouble and waiting outside Headmistress's office. While they wait they get on to the subject of how Essie gives her boyfriend regular foot jobs while wearing her cute soft socks. She tells the other two how much she loves the feeling and she decides to demonstrate how good she is with her little socked feet as she rubs them against Ivy's panties. They all start to wonder if it would feel just as good to have socked feet rub against their bare pussies and they start to strip off their uniforms. Now all three of them can feel more of each other's socked feet against the intimate parts of their body. They take it in turns to rub their feet against each other's breasts and pussies. As they all get increasingly turned on they end up masturbating each other using their pretty socked feet until all three cum hard.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th October 2023 / Length of video: 11:36
Miss Page
Miss Page is waiting for a meeting with Headmistress. She has been waiting for quite a while and keeps glancing at Headmistress's satin blouse and satin skirt on the desk. She runs her fingertips over the satin clothing. It feel so smooth and looks so shiny and she cannot resist picking up each item and holding it up against her body to see if it would fit her. The look and feel of the satin makes her start to slip off her clothing, she wants to feel more of the satin against her. While she strips she runs the satin over her bare skin and she is loving the sensation so much she forgets herself completely. When she is naked she slides the satin all over her body and slides her arms into the sleeves and slowly buttons up the blouse. It feels even better on so she slips into the skirt too, and now she can stroke her satin covered body all over.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th October 2023 / Length of video: 11:09
Miss LaLay, Pixiee Little
Pixiee is in her Geography lesson with Miss LaLay. Miss tells Pixiee to read a chapter from the book but when Miss has her back turned Pixiee quickly and quietly tips itching powder down the back off Miss's clothing. When Miss starts to feel the effects she rubs at her back, she cannot understand why she is suddenly so uncomfortable and itchy. When she sees Pixiee smirking she begins to suspect foul play, which Pixiee completely denies. Soon Miss cannot take it anymore and she starts to slip off her clothing in a desperate bid to stop the horrible sensation. When she is completely naked she feels much better. She then checks Pixiee's desk and when she finds the itching powder she snatches it which tips the entire contents over Pixiee. This makes Pixiee strip frantically too, while Miss watches and laughs, it serves Pixiee right!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th October 2023 / Length of video: 11:47
Amelia Llewellyn
Amelia has just finished her dance class and has stayed behind. She has been admiring her pink satin ballet shoes through her whole class and she knows just how amazing they look. She has been desperate for some alone time and as she points her toes she starts to slip off her dance outfit. She gently caresses her pretty shoes, the look and feel of them is making her pussy wet. She is getting more aroused and when she slips off her pantyhose she quickly slides her ballet shoes back on over her bare feet. Once her panties are off too she lies back, spreads her legs and points her toes. She gently rubs her pink open pussy and clit and when it becomes even wetter she slides two fingers in deep. She fingers herself faster and soon she cums hard while still wearing her satin ballet shoes.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th October 2023 / Length of video: 12:34
Ivy Rain
Ivy is skipping her lesson and hiding in the library, she is wearing her usual slutty little uniform. At first she does not realise you are peeping at her from underneath the desk, but when you accidentally make a noise she looks right at you. You think you are in trouble but instead she looks right at you and smiles, she has other ideas. She starts to tease you and slip off her uniform knowing you are watching her with a growing dick. She bends over showing her panties and when she slips off her bra you can see her big bouncy boobs. She knows just how turned on you are and she loves it. When she is left in just her socks and heels she takes it even further as she spreads her legs and starts to touch her pussy. She plays faster and as it gets more intense you know she is going to orgasm right there in front of you.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th October 2023 / Length of video: 11:07
Lola Rae
Lola has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Victoria's and she has come straight to the medical room to report back to Matron. She is still wearing the very smart St Victoria's purple and black uniform with her tie done all the way up to the top. When she arrives she notices you lurking in the corner, and she sees your face light up as you look her up and down in the neat uniform with the knee high socks. She talks to you about the uniform and how smart it is and she can tell it is turning you on. Knowing she will have to take it off soon anyway she decides to have some fun and she teases you as she slowly starts to slip it off. She shows you the white cotton panties underneath which just gets you even more flustered. When she is in just her knee high socks she spreads her legs, and you feel like you will explode.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th October 2023 / Length of video: 8:32
Dolli Silver
Dolli has come back to the changing rooms from her netball lesson early. She is still in her cute netball kit with very tight shorts. While she waits for the other students to return she slips her hand into her shorts and pulls up the sides of her small thong underneath. Pulling it high up into her ass and pussy feels good and she pulls it around some more. She pulls it so high you can clearly see the 'T' shape at the top. While enjoying her thong she starts to slip off her netball kit, playing with her thong as she does. Once her shorts are off she can pull at her thong even more, pulling it deeper into her ass and pussy. As she pulls it left and right you get flashes of her cute pussy lips and when Dolli is left in nothing but her thong she pulls it high a few more times before dropping it to her ankles.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th October 2023 / Length of video: 14:22
Lucy Brayford, Miss Leah
Lucy and Miss Leah are both waiting for Headmistress outside her office. As they wait and chat they absentmindedly let their high heel court shoes dangle from their pretty feet. At first they do not know you are peaking at them but when you accidentally make a noise Lucy looks right at you. She nudges her teacher and points at you, however Miss Leah has no interest and tells her to ignore you. But when they realise you are perving on their dangling heels they start to play with their heels some more and even double dip and slip their feet in and out of their shoes. As they do so they also start to slip off their clothing knowing it will be driving you wild and there is nothing you can do about it. When they are naked Lucy even dangles her heels with her legs spread, and Miss Leah slides her feet in and out of her shoes.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st October 2023 / Length of video: 12:34
Sunflower Hill
Sunflower has been sent to Headmistress's office for not trying in her gym class, and she is still wearing her little gym kit while she waits for Headmistress. She has been waiting a while and she is bored so she has a rummage through the desk drawers. She find some of Headmistress's very shiny satin gloves and cannot resist taking a pair. She runs them over her body feeling the softness against her bare skin before sliding them on over her hands. She slides her satin covered hands all over her body as she slowly strips off her gym kit. It feel so good against her she can feel her pussy getting excited. When she is completely naked apart from her gloves she starts to play with her pussy. The feeling of her satin gloves against her dripping pussy makes her rub faster and she cums hard while sitting on Headmistress's desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.