Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd August 2023 / Length of video: 12:22
Sunflower Hill
Sunflower has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Paul's. She is still wearing their burgundy and sky uniform and is waiting outside Headmistress's office. While she waits she lifts up her skirt and notices a small hole in the pantyhose she is wearing. She fiddles with it wondering if she can stop it from spreading, but as she does she makes it bigger and a ladder creeps up the groin of her tights. She likes how it looks and she pulls at the hole making more ladders creep down her legs. While creating ladders she rips the tights and it makes a very sexy noise. Before she realises it she is tearing up her pantyhose and the sensual noise makes her want to slip off her uniform. When she is in just her panties and shredded pantyhose she manages to slip them off and spreads her legs with her destroyed nylons hanging from them.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th August 2023 / Length of video: 14:57
Essie Gilligan, Ivy Rain, Lola Rae
Headmistress has asked Essie, Ivy and Lola to dress in the official St Mackenzie's uniform and wait for her in her office. As they wait they soon become bored, but Ivy has an idea of how to make things more interesting and challenges the other two to play dares. They reluctantly agree and initially the dares are very mellow, just removing parts of their uniform not knowing when Headmistress may arrive. However when they are all completely naked Lola steps it up and dares Essie to suck on Ivy's big tits. The forfeit is having to suck the cock of the ugly boy at St Hugh's so Essie sucks hard on Ivy's nipples, but now it is Essie's time to set the dare. She dares Lola to slip a finger inside Ivy's wet pussy and finger her for ten seconds. Next it is Lola's turn and she gangs up with Essie to makes sure they leave Ivy in a very compromising position.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th August 2023 / Length of video: 13:27
Matron Kay
Matron Kay has been giving you, a pervy St Hugh's student, private sex education lessons. You have been doing things you shouldn't and need to be taken in hand, literally. Worst of all during your first lesson you were giggling and being cocky so this time she will make sure you never do such a thing again. She tells you to stand and get your cock out which shocks you, you have been caught off guard. Matron explains how she will embarrass you and she will make your cock hard. She teases and slips off her nurse uniform as she watches your cheeks redden and your cock grow, no matter how hard you try to keep it flaccid. Her body is amazing and when she shows you her pussy you cannot control yourself. When you are completely hard she gets on her knees, now she is going to take you 'in hand' and make you cum for her!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th August 2023 / Length of video: 12:41
Amelia Llewellyn
Amelia is waiting in the school gym for her new boyfriend, knowing it will be empty for the afternoon. She is dressed in the official St Mackenzie's uniform with sheer navy pantyhose. While she waits she crosses and uncrosses her legs feeling the smooth nylon slip over each other and the sensual noise that it makes. She runs her fingertips along her legs and she can feel herself getting wet. While she caresses her tights she slips off her uniform and when she is in just her pantyhose and panties she knows exactly what she wants. She slips off her pantyhose and panties before slipping her pantyhose back on over her bare pussy. She touches herself, first underneath the pantyhose but then over the top feeling the nylon against her pussy. It feels amazing and she rubs her pussy faster, she is going to cum in her pantyhose!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st September 2023 / Length of video: 12:22
Lola Lockwood
Lola is in the library reading, she is wearing the official St Mackenzie's uniform and has her tie done all the way up to the top looking her usual smart self. At first she does not realise you are peeping on her from under the table but when you accidentally make a noise she looks directly at you and smiles. You are expecting a reprimand but instead she just goes back to her reading, but she parts her legs showing her panties. When she puts her book down she starts to tease you, knowing you are watching her every move from under the desk. You are excited to watch but it is about to get even better when she is completely naked. She parts her legs and starts to play with her wet pussy, rubbing her clit and moaning. When she plays faster you cannot believe your luck, is she going to make herself cum while you watch?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd September 2023 / Length of video: 15:09
Lily Roberts
Lily is skipping her lesson by pretending she is ill and is waiting in the medical room. While she waits she crosses & uncrosses her bare legs. They feel so smooth as they rub against each other, and the heels she is wearing make her legs look even longer. When Lily notices just how long her legs look she feels extra sexy and she starts to make wonderful shapes with her legs, showing off their length and tone. While she shows off her legs she starts to slip off her uniform. Her legs look amazing when she loses her skirt showing their full length and when she is in just her lingerie they look even better. Finally she slips off her bra and panties leaving her in just her high heels. She stands tall and crosses her ankles and spreads her long legs before she sits on the couch and opens her legs wide and straight showing her pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th September 2023 / Length of video: 11:24
Amelia Llewellyn
Amelia has just got back from her netball lesson when she catches you in the changing rooms. She knows you are a naughty St Hugh's pervert so she decides to have some fun with you. She wants to know why you are there, hoping to catch girls changing no doubt, but she can tell that you also like the smell of the sweaty girl scent filling the room. She tells you just how sweaty her body is from netball and calls you closer to smell her sweaty armpits. She smells good and you can feel yourself getting aroused. She starts to slip off her netball kit telling you about all her sweaty intimate areas, occasionally calling you closer to breathe them in, especially her stinky socks and bare feet. When she is completely naked she spreads her legs and her pink, wet sweaty pussy. is she going to make you smell that as well?!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th September 2023 / Length of video: 9:25
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has just got back from infiltrating the all boys school, St Hugh's. She is waiting outside Headmistress's office so she can report back and she is still wearing the boys school uniform. While she waits she remembers she has a packet of cigarettes in her pocket and she takes one out and lights it. She sucks on its but inhaling deeply before exhaling through her pretty lips. She is enjoying her cigarette but then she realises she shouldn't be caught smoking while wearing the St Hugh's uniform. Even though it probably already smells of smoke she starts to slip it off, smoking constantly while she does. When she finishes her first cigarette she is wearing only her unbuttoned boys shirt and trousers, but she lights another straight away before slipping off the rest of the uniform leaving her smoking completely naked with her legs spread.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th September 2023 / Length of video: 10:55
Lucy Brayford
Lucy noticed you perving at her while she pretended to play for rival school St William's in order to throw the match. She has brought you back to St Mackenzie's and to the Headmistress's office to have some fun. However what she has planned might be more fun for her than you. She tells you to get your cock out and start stroking it for her as she teases you and starts to slip off the St William's netball kit. She tells you how she likes a boy who can last so she is going to test you. She encourages you to stroke faster letting you think you can cum, but she stops you when you are right on the edge. She edges you again and again, testing your ability to stay in control, which you find harder and harder the more naked she gets. When she is completely naked she spreads her legs and shows her pussy, but will she finally let you cum?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th September 2023 / Length of video: 10:07
Bex White, Miss Cooper
Bex is in her science lesson with Miss Cooper. Unfortunately Bex is not impressed by this boring subject and decides it would be more fun to give Miss Cooper an overdue makeover. Miss tries to continue to teach but Bex makes her way to the front of the class and insists that what Miss is wearing is just so drab something must be done. Bex slips off Miss's glasses and undoes her hair which already makes her sex appeal grow, but Bex wants to see what is underneath and she starts to undress Miss and herself. Bex is amazed at the sexy lingerie she finds underneath and when she slips off Miss's bra and thong she is even more impressed by the slim sexy body underneath. Bex just cannot understand why Miss hides her body, and now she is completely naked she gives Miss her high heels to wear and she looks incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.