Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th September 2023 / Length of video: 11:34
Dolli Silver
Dolli has just come back from pretending to play hockey for rival school St Margaret's, to try and throw the game. She has come straight to the school gym to try and find her friends but instead she finds you lingering. She knows instantly that you are another St Hugh's perv trying to catch a peek at the girls in their gym class so she decides to have some fun with you. As she interrogates you she realises that it is the girls scent that you are really lusting after so she starts to tease you with her sweaty socked feet, making you come close and smell them. She starts to slip off the St Margaret's hockey kit showing you her warm soft feet as she does. When she is in just her underwear she enjoys teasing you with her sweaty bare feet before slipping off her bra and panties to show you her stinky toes and pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th September 2023 / Length of video: 13:21
Essie Gilligan, Ivy Rain, Lola Rae
Essie, Ivy and Lola are meant to be going on secret missions to infiltrate rival schools. Each is dressed in a rival school uniform with coloured opaque pantyhose. When they meet in the library before going on their missions Essie is not impressed. She is having to wear bottle green pantyhose which are just not her style. She is so upset she pulls at them and they end up laddering. She is not sorry and as she makes more ladders and holes the sexy ripping sound makes Ivy and Lola want to join in too. While they all tear and rip into their opaque tights they slip off their uniforms, they are having so much fun and the noise and sensation is making them all horny. When all three of them are left in nothing but their destroyed pantyhose they play with their pussies as they pull on the nylons until they all cum, one at a time!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th September 2023 / Length of video: 15:55
Morgan May, Pixiee Little
Pixiee is pretending to be ill to get out of her gym class and Morgan has offered to take her to the medical room, and they are sitting together as they wait for Matron. They are still wearing their cute little gym kits and now they are both bored. Pixiee makes a comment about Morgan's big boobs and she caresses them carefully, commenting on just how big and bouncy they are. They start to compare their boobs, bouncing them and squeezing them through their gym tops and sports bras. However they want to see just how much bounce is stopped by their sports bras so they slip them off from underneath their tops and watch as their perky tits bounce underneath freely. They love how hard their nipples are so they slip off the rest of their gym kits as they play with each other's tits, licking, sucking and squeezing.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th September 2023 / Length of video: 12:51
Sunflower Hill
Sunflower has come to the changing rooms. She is wearing her sexy little Emo uniform with sheer black tights without any panties underneath. She is meant to be getting changed for her sports class so she starts to slip off her uniform, but the sensation of the sheer nylons against her bare pussy is driving her wild. She runs her hands up and down her nylon covered legs as she crosses and uncrosses them. They feel so good and as she slips off more of her uniform she can enjoy the pantyhose even more. When she parts her legs you can see her pretty pink pussy pressed hard against the sheer nylon gusset. When she is left in nothing but her pantyhose she puts her hands inside her hose and spreads her pussy more. Now with her pussy open and pink she can really feel the nylons fully pressed against her wetness.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st September 2023 / Length of video: 11:14
Miss Lee
Miss Lee is waiting for Headmistress outside her office. While she waits she is mindlessly dangling her black court high heel, letting it swing against her black nylon covered sole. She is in her own little world until she notices you peeping at her. She calls you out and she can tell how aroused you are by watching her and her heel swing. She decides to torment you some more and she starts to slip off her tight clothing as she shows off her stocking covered feet as she dips them in and out of her heels. She dangles as she crosses her legs and show her soles, she knows it is driving you crazy especially when a heel drops from her foot. When she is in nothing but her lingerie you think you might explode but you wait patiently and you get your wish as she slips off her bra and her panties showing her pussy as she dangles her heels some more.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd September 2023 / Length of video: 12:24
Headmistress Mackenzie, Lola Lockwood
Lola has left her netball lesson and come to see Headmistress. She is sick and tired of the Chavs throwing the netball hard at her head. Poor Lola is feeling quite down and grumpy, so Miss promises she will have a word with the girls who are picking on her. However Miss has a better plan to cheer Lola up instantly, and she picks up one of Lola's feet and slips off her trainer. She tickles her sock covered sole and toes making Lola giggle and writhe around. Lola begs Miss to stop but seeing Lola smile is too much fun. Headmistress begins to tickle Lola more and more, watching her laugh and wiggle. She even slips off Lola's netball kit so she can get to her bare ticklish skin. The more naked Lola becomes the more ruthlessly Miss tickles her and soon Lola is completely naked begging for Miss to stop.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th September 2023 / Length of video: 14:54
Essie Gilligan
Essie has been left alone in a detention, she was brushing her hair in class and Miss was not impressed. Now she is on her own she has messaged you to ask you to sneak in and join her. As you arrive she is very pleased to see you. While she flirts she twirls her long blonde hair in her fingers and she can see that you are getting aroused. So she gets out her brush, she starts to use long strokes as she runs her brush through her golden locks. She knows how much you are enjoying the show so she flicks her hair before starting to slip off her cute uniform. While she strips she is still playing with her soft silky hair. Brushing it, flicking it and tipping her head back so you can see just how long her golden waves are. When she is completely naked you can see that her hair is so long it nearly reaches her tight little ass hole.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th September 2023 / Length of video: 10:51
Ivy Rain, Miss Thompson
Ivy has heard a rumour about you so she has invited you to sneak in and have some fun in the school gym. However you are both soon joined by her English teacher who is looking for girls skiving her lesson. You think you will be in trouble but when Ivy explains about the rumour, how apparently you can give the biggest load anyone has ever seen, Miss is curious. They both want to see if the rumour is true so they tell you to get your big cock out and start to stroke it for them. You have no choice but to do as they ask and when they start to strip you know that they will get what they want from you no matter what. They encourage you to stroke your length, teasing you as they do. When they are completely naked and open their legs you can feel the pressure build, but will you prove the rumour is right and give them a massive load?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th September 2023 / Length of video: 8:56
Miss Tolman
Miss Tolman is reading alone in the library. She doesn't realise you are hiding underneath the desk peeping on her. However when you bang your head she looks straight at you. You think you will be in trouble but Miss just smiles at you. She starts to bend over and tease you knowing you are watching, she wants to give you something to peep at! She moves around showing off her athletic body, and soon she begins to slip off her outfit, taking her time to tease as she does. You are captivated and the more naked she becomes the more excited you are. When she is topless you are not sure if you will contain yourself but you know you must. Finally as she slides down her thong you feel like you are going to explode, but will Miss acknowledge your existence again or just let you watch her naked physique.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st October 2023 / Length of video: 11:37
Bex White
Bex has just got back from infiltrating St William's for Matron. She has come straight to the medical room to report back. She is still wearing the St William's grey and red uniform complete with grey opaque pantyhose. While she waits she runs her fingers up and down her nylon covered legs. The pantyhose feel so smooth and when she crosses her legs they make an amazing sound. Bex is enjoying her pantyhose so much she starts to slip off the uniform, taking her time to caress her tights as she does. When she is in just her lingerie you can see just how good her legs look in the pantyhose. She slips off her bra and heels showing her cute nylon covered soles, but she wants to feel the pantyhose all over. So she slips off the nylons and panties and rubs them all over her completely naked body.

Status
Not open for further replies.