Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th February 2023 / Length of video: 13:00
Matron Kay
Matron Kay has come to the changing rooms to check if there are any students skiving their sports class. However when she turns around she sees you skulking in the corner. She can see you are clutching a pair of worn panties and it is obvious that you have been sniffing them. She is not impressed and decides to teach you a lesson. She explains how you will be made to smell all of her intimate sweaty bits, smell the scent of a mature woman. She slowly starts to strip and first makes you breathe in her warm armpits. Next she bends over showing her small thong and orders you to smell it. Before you know it the thong is gone and your nose is buried in her juicy pussy and her asshole and you have no choice but to breathe it in. Finally she pushes her feet into your face and you must smell them with and without nylons.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th February 2023 / Length of video: 12:03
Ivy Rain
Ivy is once again waiting outside Headmistress's office, she is in trouble for wearing her leather jacket in class and refusing to take it off. As she waits she is still wearing the jacket over her uniform and decides that she may as well have a cigarette. She lights a cigarette and inhales deeply before breathing out of her sexy lips. She knows how sexy she looks in the jacket especially while smoking and she starts to slip off her uniform making sure to keep the jacket on as much as she can. When she has finished her first cigarette she lights another and now in her lingerie she slips off her bra and her panties while still sucking hard on the cigarette's butt. When she is in just her socks and heels she slips her leather jacket back on over her big bouncy tits while she finishes her cigarette while spreading her pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28th February 2023 / Length of video: 9:31
Lola Rae
Lola is waiting to see Headmistress in her office. She is wearing her very tidy uniform with small heeled shoes, but unlike usual she is not wearing any socks. This makes her legs look even longer than usual and she has noticed it. She shows off her legs, crossing and uncrossing as well as making lots of other sexy shapes. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform making sure her legs look perfect as she does. When she ships off her short shorts revealing her French cut panties it shows off her legs even more and as she bends over her legs look amazing. Finally as she slips off her bra and then her panties she spreads her legs wide and straight as she sits up on Headmistress's desk, and feeling extra naughty she also spreads her pussy wide.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st March 2023 / Length of video: 11:58
Lola Lockwood
Lola has come back from pretending to play netball for rival school St Paul's so she could throw the match for Headmistress. She is waiting in Headmistress's office so she can report back and she is still wearing the St Paul's sky blue netball kit complete with soft white ankle socks. While she waits she pulls up her socks before slowly slipping off her trainers revealing her soft sock covered soles. She runs her fingertips over the socks, they feel so good she starts to play with them, pulling them up and pushing them down, caressing the soles and slipping her hands inside. She starts to slip off the rival netball kit and plays with her socks as she does, pointing, wiggling and spreading her toes inside them. When she is left in nothing but the white ankle socks she spreads her legs wide while showing of her soft white soles.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd March 2023 / Length of video: 14:29
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has been left alone in her detention and while she sits at her desk she is clearly bored. She runs her hands over her soft black pantyhose starting at her ankle and all the way up to her gusset, but in her pantyhose gusset she discovers a small hole. She fiddles with it and before she knows it she has made a long ladder in her pantyhose that creeps down her thigh. At first she is annoyed but the sensation and noise is difficult to ignore. So she pulls at it some more and the ladder creeps further and further. Now she wants to really destroy them, tearing and laddering so she can feel the soft movement against her legs and hear the sexy ripping noise. She strips off her uniform as she pulls her nylons apart and even manages to slip off her panties from underneath leaving her in just the shabby remains.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th March 2023 / Length of video: 15:05
Lola Rae, Miss Tolman
Miss Tolman has kept Lola behind after their gym class, she is not impressed by Lola's efforts and is on a mission to make her work harder and break out in a real sweat. Lola is not happy, she hates gym and wants to go to her other more important classes which just winds Miss up more. She shouts at Lola and makes her do a series of hard exercises but Lola's pathetic attempts just make her more irate. She shows Lola how to do squats, sit ups, press ups, the plank and leg raises but when Lola tries she cannot do any of them properly. Miss gets so annoyed that each time Lola fails she orders her to remove an item of clothing hoping that Lola will be so humiliated she tries harder. However no matter how hard Lola tries she still cannot do the exercises and ends up completely naked while exercising.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th March 2023 / Length of video: 12:58
Sunflower Hill
Sunflower is meant to be going on an errand for Headmistress and she is waiting in the library for her friends. While she waits she notices you hiding underneath the table and she smiles as she looks directly at you. However rather than call you out she starts to tease you, bending over showing her panties and opening her legs as she runs her fingertips over her panty gusset. She knows you are seriously turned on and she starts to slip off her uniform knowing you will not come out from under the desk. She occasionally makes eye contact with you and smiles as she grows increasingly naked. When she is left in nothing but her socks and boater hat she parts her legs and spreads her pussy, she knows what will turn you on the most and she starts to rub herself , but is she really going to make herself cum for you right here in the library?!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th March 2023 / Length of video: 10:12
Miss Thompson
Miss Thompson is waiting in the medical room for Matron, she has been waiting quite a while and as boredom sets in she grabs hold of her perky tits through her sheer blouse. They feel extra sensitive at the moment and it feels nice to grab and support them. She undoes her bra underneath her blouse and manages to slip it off as she slides it down her arms. Now she is topless under her sheer blouse and you can see the outline of her breasts and nipples. She tweaks her nipples and bounces her breasts, even though they are sensitive it feels good and she starts to slip off the rest of her clothing. When she is completely topless she shakes her breasts and bounces them even more, she loves how they move and she slips off her panties and stockings before sitting with her legs spread as she pulls on her nipples some more.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th March 2023 / Length of video: 14:09
Essie Gilligan, Lily Roberts
Essie and Lily have both just come back from pretending to play netball for rival schools in order to throw the tournament. They are in the changing rooms ready to strip for a shower. When Lily slips off her trainers Essie is shocked at the terrible stink emitting from them. She cannot believe Lily's feet could smell so bad. Seeing Essie's disgust Lily cannot resist putting them in her face and rubbing her stinky toes on her. As they both start to slip off their netball kits the torment continues and Essie grows increasingly revolted but also kind of intrigued, and when they both sniff Essie's feet they are a little stinky too. Essie is upset when Lily makes her kiss her feet and then even more shocked when Lily sucks her own big toe, however when they are completely naked they sit with their legs spread as they both sniff each other's bare feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th March 2023 / Length of video: 12:19
Essie Gilligan
Essie has been send to see Headmistress for misbehaving. While she waits outside her office she remembers that she stashed some of her vogue cigarettes nearby. She takes one out of the packet and lights it sucking hard on its slender tip before exhaling through her pretty lips. Smoking makes her feel very sexy and smoking in her uniform makes her feel naughty too. She opens her legs showing her panty gusset as she takes drags on her vogue, she runs her fingertips over her panties and rubs her pussy a little. She is lost in the moment and she starts to slip off her uniform while smoking. When she is down to her panties, stockings and suspenders she lights another cigarette before slipping off her panties and spreading her pussy, she rubs it and while still smoking she cums hard with her vogue still in between her fingers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.