Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd April 2023 / Length of video: 10:33
Miss Page
Miss Page has just finished a very exhausting class and now all the girls have left she needs to relax. She goes into her desk and takes out a gold cigarette case, slips out a cigarette and lights it. She sucks hard on its butt inhaling deeply. She already feels better as she calmly exhales through her pouting lips. She loosens her blouse buttons as she takes more drags on her cigarette, smoking makes her feel very relaxed but also very sensual. She undoes more of her blouse until you can see her bra, but she doesn't stop there. As she continues to smoke with deep sensual inhales and exhales she slips off more of her outfit and soon she is in just her lingerie and nearing the end of her cigarette. When she is in just her panties, stockings and heels she stubs it out, but she wants another and she lights one more before slipping off her panties.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th April 2023 / Length of video: 10:53
Sunflower Hill
Sunflower has finished her dance class and all the other girls have left. She has made an excuse to stay behind, she kept noticing her satin ballet flats while she was dancing and they looked so sexy. Now alone she wants to play, running them up and down her pantyhose legs admiring their shininess and smoothness. She slips off her legwarmers so she can see them better and as she enjoys the sensual shoes she starts to slip off her dance outfit and points her toes beautifully. When she is in just her lingerie she slips off her pantyhose and slides her ballet shoes back on over her bare feet. Now she stands on her tiptoes and her legs look amazing. She continues to show off her black satin ballet flats as she slips off her bra and panties before sitting up on the vaulting box and spreading her pussy as she points her toes.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th April 2023 / Length of video: 9:44
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has just got back from pretending to play for a rival school's netball team. She is waiting in the library for her friends to return from the same mission, she is still wearing the St Paul's sky blue netball kit complete with white cotton ankle socks. While she waits she pulls up her socks, she cannot help but notice their softness and she caresses them before slipping off her trainers revealing her soft socked soles. Now she can run her fingertips over the soles, it feel so good she starts to slip off her netball kit forgetting that her friends could arrive at any time. She wiggles and spreads her toes inside her socks which feels amazing against her feet. When she is in just her panties she could be caught but she still carefully slips down her panties over her socks and sits with her legs spread as she runs her fingers over the soft cotton.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th April 2023 / Length of video: 11:16
Ivy Rain, Lucy Brayford
Ivy has found you lurking around the St Mackenzie's corridors and has brought you to see Matron, but when you arrive you find Head Girl Lucy instead who is also waiting for Matron. They both decide you are nothing but a loser pervert and decide to have some fun and embarrass you. They order you to drop your trousers and pants and they can already see you are aroused. As they tease you get harder and when you are fully erect they tell you to wrap your hands around your cock. They want you to stroke yourself in front of them. You can feel your embarrassment rising as you start to stroke, but you are too scared not to do as they say. They start to slip off their uniforms laughing as you stroke. They tell you not to cum unless they say but when they slip off their panties and show their pretty pussies you struggle to stay in control.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th April 2023 / Length of video: 11:57
Essie Gilligan, Matron Kay
Essie has skipped her netball class and has brought you back to the changing rooms so you can have some alone time together. However before you manage to get started Matron Kay appears on the lookout for those skipping class. She starts to tell Essie off but then she notices you, Essie explains she was hoping to have some fun and maybe Matron would like to join in. Matron thinks for a while but when you drop your trousers she cannot resist and they both start to tease you and strip as they watch you grow bigger and bigger. When they are naked apart from stockings, heels, socks and trainers they open their legs and spread their pussies, but now they want to get their hands on you so they call you closer and both wrap their hands around your cock. They start to pump your length, they want you to give them a big load.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th April 2023 / Length of video: 11:46
Lily Roberts
Lily has just returned from pretending to play for rival school St William's netball team to find out their team secrets and is waiting outside Headmistress's office ready to report back. While she waits she runs her fingers over the red gym knickers underneath the red mini dress. They feel so nice and soft she rubs her pussy gently through them. She pulls on them a little as she starts to slip off the netball kit. The more naked she becomes the more she rubs her pussy through her double layered panties. When she slips off her gym panties you can see the black full backed panties she has underneath which feel just as soft against her. She sniffs her gym panties while rubbing her pussy through her black panties. Growing increasingly excited she slips off her black panties as well and sniffs both pairs as she touches her bare pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th April 2023 / Length of video: 8:25
Miss Leah
Miss Leah is waiting in Headmistress's office. While she waits she can feel a creeping sensation run down her back and arms. What she doesn't yet realise is that earlier the Chavs sprinkled her clothes and lingerie with slow acting itching powder. The creeping feeling intensifies and she starts to rub her body through her clothing, but it is not helping, if anything it is making it worse. She now feels so itchy that she has no option but to start to slip off her clothing frantically rubbing her body as she does. When she is in just her lingerie she hopes it will stop but no such luck. As her nipples, pussy and legs start to tingle she realises it is in her lingerie too and she has no option but to slip off her bra, panties and stockings. When she is in just her heels she runs her hands all over her naked body as the itching starts to subsid

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th April 2023 / Length of video: 10:03
Lola Rae
Lola has come back to class to fetch something for teacher. While she goes through the drawers of the teacher's desk she stumbles on a book, but this book looks different to the ones she usually reads. She flicks through the pages and it soon becomes obvious it is Miss's erotic novel! Lola cannot help starting to read the most thumbed pages and she can see why Miss likes it so much. She rubs her pussy through her panties as she feels herself getting wet inside them. She starts to slip off her uniform as she reads and when she is in just her socks she bends over the desk and starts to rub her pussy. It feels so good as she imagines she is the woman in the book being touched from behind. She climbs up on the desk and spreads her legs so she can rub her pussy faster and soon she orgasms hard on the teacher's desk.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th April 2023 / Length of video: 13:25
Miss LaLay, Pixiee Little
Pixiee is skipping her lesson and has come to the school gym knowing it will be empty. She wants to have a cheeky cigarette and does not want to go out in the cold. She lights one, sucking hard on its butt inhaling deeply, but before she knows it she is joined by Miss LaLay who is checking for skiving students. Pixiee hides the cigarette behind her back but it is obvious from the smell and smoke what she is up to. Miss is very angry and she tells Pixiee she will make sure she doesn't want to smoke again. She will make Pixiee chain smoke hard and fast so it makes her feel sick. She tells Pixiee to inhale deeply over and over, even counting until she is allowed to stop. Just to make Pixiee feel even worse she orders her to strip claiming her uniform and lingerie will stink of smoke. As Pixiee coughs and splutters she will certainly think twice next time.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st April 2023 / Length of video: 11:31
Dolli Silver
Dolli has come to the library as she plans to hide out there while she skips her Maths lesson. She scans through the books to see if there is anything vaguely interesting to read, but while she looks she notices Miss has left her cane behind. She picks it up and canes the palm of her hand while swishing it through the air. It sounds so good she glides it over her body on top of her clothes, but feeling naughty she starts to slip off her uniform. As she strips she can feel the cane against her skin and she lightly canes different areas of her body. She enjoys caning her socked soles gently but when she slips off her socks and feels it against her bare soles it feels even better. She runs the cane over her breasts and you can hear it as it slides over her pieced nipples. When she is completely naked she carefully canes her bare ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.