Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th January 2023 / Length of video: 16:58
Headmistress Mackenzie, Pixiee Little
Headmistress has called Pixiee to her office to tell her that she needs her to go on a special mission, but it will require her sneaking into the all boys school St Hugh’s undetected. This will mean that she will need to dress in the boys school uniform to try and blend in. Pixiee is not very happy about this but agrees to it for Headmistress. While Pixiee starts to slip off her uniform and lingerie she tries to get away with leaving certain items on so she can feel more like herself but it is no good, everything must come off. Once completely naked Pixiee sits up on Miss’s desk with her legs spread. Now Miss starts to help Pixiee redress making sure she looks as tidy as possible so she will not draw attention to herself. Miss ties her tie up all the way to the top and slips on the few remaining items before doing one final uniform check.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th January 2023 / Length of video: 12:56
Sunflower Hill
Sunflower has been left alone in a detention and is sitting at her desk feeling very bored. She can feel her socks slipping a little so she pulls them up to make sure they stay over her knees. Knowing Miss will not be back to check on her for a while she sits up on the desk and pulls at her soft black over the knee socks. They feel so soft and she slips off her shoes so she can feel the soles. As she caresses her soft socked soles she feels aroused and she starts to slip off the rest of her uniform not caring if she gets caught. While she strips she continues to play with her socks especially stroking the soles. When she is in just her lingerie she looks so sexy as she shows her feet and legs in the socks and as she slips off her bra and then her panties she spreads her pussy while still caressing her soft socks.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th January 2023 / Length of video: 11:17
Dolli Silver
You are a school inspector and you have come to check St Mackenzie’s. However when Headmistress mysteriously had an emergency you were left with Dolli to show you around the rest of the school. Dolli is wearing the official St Mackenzie’s school uniform and looks very smart apart from her loosened collar. She starts to flirt with you explaining how important it is for her school to get the best review. She makes it very clear that she can show you something no other school can and she encourages you to get your cock out. Before you realise it you have done exactly as she asked, and you cannot stop yourself from starting to stroke your hard cock as she teases while starting to slip off her uniform. You are getting increasingly excited and when she is completely naked with her legs spread she tells you to cum for her.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st January 2023 / Length of video: 14:49
Essie Gilligan
Essie is waiting to meet her boyfriend in the library and you are perving on her from underneath the desk, but when you move she hears you. However rather than call you out for being a pervert she just looks at you and winks. You stay exactly where you are, unsure what to do, but then Essie starts to tease bending over and showing her ass and stockings. She starts to slowly unbutton her cardigan, slips off her tie and unbuttons her shirt. She unclips her bra at the front showing her pert tits and slips off her pants from underneath her skirt. When she sits up on the stool and puts her leg up you can see her pretty pussy as well as her tits even though she is still wearing her uniform. She spreads her pussy and starts to play with it, rubbing it gently. She is clearly aroused knowing you are watching and as she rubs faster she is going to cum while you watch!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd January 2023 / Length of video: 11:09
Lola Lockwood
Lola is waiting for Matron in the medical room. While she waits she notices Matron’s latex gloves on the desk, she bends over the desk and takes a pair. She sniffs them and stretches them before slipping them both on over her hands. She runs her hands over her bare legs and face, they feel so good they excite her. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform playing with her gloves as she does, feeling them all over her increasingly bare skin, she even starts to rub her pussy through her shorts and panties. When she is in just her lingerie she no longer cares about getting caught, her pussy is tingling and she slips off her bra and then her panties. She spreads her wet pussy lips and places her finger on her clit, it feels amazing and she starts to play. She rubs harder and faster and as she gets more excited by the latex gloves she cums hard!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th January 2023 / Length of video: 12:16
Miss Ray
Miss Ray has gone to the changing rooms for the sports teacher to check that none of the girls are skiving their sports lesson. When she has checked and she can see there are no girls around she notices a pair of gym panties discarded by one of the students. She picks them up and sniffs them, they smell good and they feel so soft. She slips them on over her own panties and rubs the gusset, they feel nice, snug fitting around her sexy ass. She starts to slip off her clothing while taking her time to caress and play with the panties and when she is in just her lingerie she slips off her bra, the gym panties and her own thong. Now completely naked with her legs spread she runs the soft panties all over her body and her pretty pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th January 2023 / Length of video: 12:14
Lola Rae, Miss Tolman
Miss Tolman and Lola are waiting outside Headmistress’s office, Miss has had enough of Lola not trying in sports and is hoping Headmistress can have a word. While they wait they notice you down the corridor and call you closer. Lola recognises you from the sidelines when the girls were playing netball and where you were clearly hoping their skirts would blow in the wind. Miss and Lola decide to have some fun with you for being such a pervert and they tell you to drop your trousers and pants, and they are not surprised that your cock is hard. They tell you to start stroking it for them as they begin to tease you. They laugh at you as they slip off their clothing while watching you stroking and trying not to cum too soon. When they are both completely naked they allow you to speed up, they want you to cum for them.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th January 2023 / Length of video: 12:13
Amelia Llewellyn
Amelia has just come back from infiltrating rival school St Margaret’s. She has gone straight to Headmistress’s office to report back and she is still wearing the St Margaret’s bottle and gold uniform. While she waits for Headmistress she lifts her skirt to check out the white cotton panties they have to wear as part of the rival school unform. She runs her fingertips against her gusset and it feels nice against her pussy. She rubs her pussy through the panties a little and it excites her. She starts to slip off the uniform while caressing her pussy through her panties, occasionally pulling her panties to one side. When she is in just her matching white cotton lingerie she slips off her bra and then the panties, spreading her pussy as she smells them and runs them all over her body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st February 2023 / Length of video: 10:20
Bex White
Bex has been sent out of her gym class for not trying hard enough and was told to go straight to Headmistress’s office. However Headmistress is not there so Bex can only sit and wait. While she waits her thong, which is hiding underneath her gym panties, feels like it is slipping down so she pulls it up so it shows above her panties. It feels quite nice pulled closer to her so she pulls it around some more, from the front and from the back. She starts to slip off her gym kit pulling and playing with her thong as she does. When she slips off her gym panties you can see her sexy black thong properly and how far it is buried in her sexy ass crack. She soon slips off the rest of her gym kit leaving her in only her thong as she plays some more, pulling it to one side as she does.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd February 2023 / Length of video: 13:15
Lucy Brayford, Miss Leah
Lucy is in a history lesson with Miss Leah. While Miss tries to teach Lucy notices that Miss is wearing pantyhose rather than her usual holdup stockings. Lucy comments and shows Miss how she is also wearing very sexy patterned pantyhose. They cannot resist showing off their pantyhose, running their hands all over each other’s and rubbing their legs together listening to the sexy noises they make. The nylons make them feel naughty and they both start to strip off their clothing caressing their own and each other’s nylon legs as they do. When they are in just their lingerie they slip off their bras and Lucy comments how nice pantyhose look and feel if you wear them without panties. Miss is keen to see, so Lucy slips them off along with her panties before carefully sliding them back on over her pussy showing the layered gusset.

Status
Not open for further replies.