Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
6th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 130
Essie Gilligan
Essie has just got back from pretending to play for rival school St Paul’s in the hockey tournament. She is waiting in the gym for the other students and she is still wearing the St Paul’s hockey kit. Underneath the pleated gym skirt and large gym panties she is wearing a cute white thong that is riding right up her round bottom. She delves her hands into her skirt and panties and pulls at the thong, even pulling it up past the waistband of the skirt. This just makes it go even deeper into her ass so she tries to adjust it some more. It is proving very uncomfortable for her so she slowly starts to slip off her gym kit constantly rearranging her thong, while you watch the crack of her peachy ass swallowing it up. When she is left in only her thong she very slowly peels it from her ass crack showing her wonderful bare ass and pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
8th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 100
Morgan May
Morgan is alone in the library, she is meant to be finding some books, but instead she grabs at her big boobs through her shirt. They feel so big and juicy today, even more than usual. They are so swollen and sensitive she just wants to grab and bounce them. She knows you are watching her so she pushes them together showing off her wonderful cleavage and squeezes them. Playing with her big boobs is making her feel naughty so she starts to strip starting with her shirt and tie showing her beautiful breasts in just her bra. She bounces them in her bra but soon slips it off, letting her gorgeous breasts spring free. Now she can really squeeze and jiggle them showing off just how big they are. She slips off the rest of her uniform as she plays with her tits and soon she is completely naked with her legs spread bouncing them in her hands.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
10th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 100
Essie Gilligan, Ivy Rain
Essie and Ivy are in the medical room waiting for Matron. They are both claiming to be ill so they can skip their tennis lesson and they are both wearing their cute little tennis outfits with white ankle socks. While they wait Essie plays with her soft white socks, scrunching and rolling them down while Ivy watches with amusement, she cannot understand how Essie can be so involved in how her socks look. However Essie explains how important the socks are to the overall outfit and convinces Ivy to join in and while they play around with their socks they start to slip off their tennis outfits. When they are in just their underwear they look even sexier as they pull up and then push down their socks while showing off their soft soles. Eventually they have stripped off everything apart from their white ankle socks and they look very cute indeed.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th July 2022 / Length of video: 12:16
Lily Roberts
Lily has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Paul’s and has come to the changing rooms. She is still wearing the St Paul’s burgundy and sky uniform while she relaxes and waits for her friends to arrive, and she lets her heels slip from her foot and dangle from her toe. It swings backwards and forwards slapping against the sole of her barefoot before she lets her second shoe slip off and dangle too. She likes how dangling her heels feels and she lets one drop so she can double dip inside the other. She starts to strip off the uniform, still dangling and dipping her heels as she does. When she is in just her skirt and panties she looks very sexy swinging her heels but she does not stop there as she slips off her skirt and thong leaving her naked with her legs spread as she dangles both heels at the same time.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
12th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 110
Lily Roberts
Lily has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Paul’s and has come to the changing rooms. She is still wearing the St Paul’s burgundy and sky uniform while she relaxes and waits for her friends to arrive, and she lets her heels slip from her foot and dangle from her toe. It swings backwards and forwards slapping against the sole of her barefoot before she lets her second shoe slip off and dangle too. She likes how dangling her heels feels and she lets one drop so she can double dip inside the other. She starts to strip off the uniform, still dangling and dipping her heels as she does. When she is in just her skirt and panties she looks very sexy swinging her heels but she does not stop there as she slips off her skirt and thong leaving her naked with her legs spread as she dangles both heels at the same time.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th July 2022 / Length of video: 10:57
Ivy Rain
Ivy has just returned from a mission and is waiting to see Headmistress outside her office. She is wearing the official St Mackenzie’s uniform with her own twist, including sexy navy sheer stockings with suspenders and high heels. As she crosses and uncrosses her long legs her skirt rides up and you can see the stocking tops and where the suspender straps attach. Ivy likes how the stockings feel and she runs her fingertips over them. As she gets caught up in their sexiness she starts to slip off her uniform, showing off and playing with her legs as she does. When she is in just her lingerie you can see just how shapely and wonderful her legs are and how amazing they look in stockings. Ivy cannot resist slipping off her bra and panties before sliding off her heels and showing her pretty nylon soles as she spreads her legs.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 100
Ivy Rain
Ivy has just returned from a mission and is waiting to see Headmistress outside her office. She is wearing the official St Mackenzie’s uniform with her own twist, including sexy navy sheer stockings with suspenders and high heels. As she crosses and uncrosses her long legs her skirt rides up and you can see the stocking tops and where the suspender straps attach. Ivy likes how the stockings feel and she runs her fingertips over them. As she gets caught up in their sexiness she starts to slip off her uniform, showing off and playing with her legs as she does. When she is in just her lingerie you can see just how shapely and wonderful her legs are and how amazing they look in stockings. Ivy cannot resist slipping off her bra and panties before sliding off her heels and showing her pretty nylon soles as she spreads her legs.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th July 2022 / Length of video: 12:01
Headmistress Mackenzie, Pixiee Little
Pixiee has just got back from pretending to play for rival school St William’s hockey team so she can help throw the match and has come straight to Headmistress’s office. She made a point of bringing you back with her when she noticed you perving on the girls on the sidelines and now you are standing in front of them both, Pixiee still in your school’s hockey kit and Miss in her tight satin outfit. While Pixiee explains Miss looks very amused, it seems quite clear that you are a panty pervert who watches the girls’ sports hoping their little pleated skirts will blow up in the wind. So they both start to tease you, Pixiee strips showing her big gym knickers and Miss slips off her skirt showing her satin panties. They can both see your bulge in your trousers so Miss decides Pixiee can take you back to her dorm and do whatever she wants with you.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
16th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 80
Headmistress Mackenzie, Pixiee Little
Pixiee has just got back from pretending to play for rival school St William’s hockey team so she can help throw the match and has come straight to Headmistress’s office. She made a point of bringing you back with her when she noticed you perving on the girls on the sidelines and now you are standing in front of them both, Pixiee still in your school’s hockey kit and Miss in her tight satin outfit. While Pixiee explains Miss looks very amused, it seems quite clear that you are a panty pervert who watches the girls’ sports hoping their little pleated skirts will blow up in the wind. So they both start to tease you, Pixiee strips showing her big gym knickers and Miss slips off her skirt showing her satin panties. They can both see your bulge in your trousers so Miss decides Pixiee can take you back to her dorm and do whatever she wants with you.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th July 2022 / Length of video: 11:20
Dolli Silver, Miss Page
Dolli is having an extra Maths lesson from Miss Page. While Miss tries to teach Dolli is distracted, she has noticed you hiding underneath the desk and calls you out. They are both outraged that you have snuck into St Mackenzie’s and even more so when they see your hardness in your trousers. Miss is keen to punish you but Dolli has a naughtier and more fun way to teach you a lesson and they decide it would be far more fun to see your rock hard cock. As you drop your trousers on request Miss explains how you will now follow their exact orders and she tells you to place your hand on your cock. They both tease you and slip off their clothing while ordering you to start stroking as they do. As they get increasingly naked they explain how they are going to let you cum for them but they you will have to walk home in cum stained trousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.