Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th June 2022 / Length of video: 9:11
Essie Gilligan
Essie has been asked to come to the library to find some books. Unfortunately books are not Essie’s strong point and instead she is sitting on the stool letting her lesson time pass. While she waits she runs her hands over her sheer black stockings, they look amazing and she knows it. She shows off her legs caressing her stockings as she does, feeling them glide over each other as she crosses and uncrosses her legs. She knows you are watching and she lifts her dress showing her stocking tops and the suspenders delicately holding them up. She feels so sexy in her stockings that she starts to slip off her cute uniform, taking her time to show off her stockings as she does. When she is in just her lingerie you can see her legs in all their glory but she doesn’t stop there as she slips off her bra and thong and spreads her nylon covered legs for you.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th June 2022 / Length of video: 12:18
Bex White, Miss Cooper
Bex and her teacher Miss Cooper are both waiting in the medical room for Matron. At first they do not realise you are hiding under the couch but when you move Bex hears you and calls you out. As you stand in front of them Bex figures out that you were trying to catch a sniff of her sweaty feet in her trainers. So she slips them off and makes you smell them. She can tell that you like the stink so she makes you sniff Miss’s shoes and then their socked and nylon covered feet. They can both see you are getting more aroused so they take it further and start to slip off their clothes while making you smell their other body parts including their armpits, panty covered asses cleavage and, once completely naked, their pretty pussies. However with Bex having done sports and having a sweaty body and Miss less so who will you prefer?!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th June 2022 / Length of video: 10:00
Dolli Silver
You are hiding in the St Mackenzie’s changing rooms hoping to catch a glimpse of one of the girls changing when Dolli comes storming in. She takes you by surprise and with you unable to hide she notices you straight away. She is not in a good mood, the Totty have thrown a whole bottle of water over her and the front of her uniform is soaked all the way through to her lingerie. You can clearly see the line on her shirt where it is wet and you can see her pink lingerie showing through. Luckily for you Dolli is more concerned with her wet clothing than you which means you can watch as she frustratingly ponders what to do. With the dorms locked and no towel or spare clothes in sight she has no choice but to slowly slip off her uniform assessing just how wet each garment is, and you get to see her wet bra and her wet panties before she slips them off.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th June 2022 / Length of video: 11:33
Miss Leah
Miss Leah is waiting outside Headmistress’s office for a meeting. She is wearing a tight black dress and black blazer over the top of very sexy black lingerie and sheer black stockings finished off with black and white heels. While she waits she runs her hands over her long legs, her stockings feel amazing to touch. She crosses and uncrosses her legs feeling the nylons slide over each other making a very seductive noise. This just makes Miss feel even sexier and she slips off her blazer and tight dress as she shows off her long legs in stockings. When she is in just her lingerie you can see the full length of her legs and as she caresses her stockings some more she cannot resist slipping off her bra and panties leaving her in only her stockings and heels. However she is not finished yet as she slips off her heels and reveals her nylon covered feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th June 2022 / Length of video: 11:33
Miss Leah
Miss Leah is waiting outside Headmistress’s office for a meeting. She is wearing a tight black dress and black blazer over the top of very sexy black lingerie and sheer black stockings finished off with black and white heels. While she waits she runs her hands over her long legs, her stockings feel amazing to touch. She crosses and uncrosses her legs feeling the nylons slide over each other making a very seductive noise. This just makes Miss feel even sexier and she slips off her blazer and tight dress as she shows off her long legs in stockings. When she is in just her lingerie you can see the full length of her legs and as she caresses her stockings some more she cannot resist slipping off her bra and panties leaving her in only her stockings and heels. However she is not finished yet as she slips off her heels and reveals her nylon covered feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th June 2022 / Length of video: 10:16
Ivy Rain
Ivy has been sent out of her hockey lesson and to Headmistress’s office. However when she arrives, still wearing her naughty little hockey kit, Headmistress is nowhere to be seen. Instead Ivy finds Headmistress’s discarded blouse and skirt on her desk. Ivy picks the items up, they feel so soft and smooth. She runs the blouse over her bare legs which feels amazing, it feels so good she wants to feel more of the satin against her and she starts to slip off her hockey kit starting with her boots and socks. Now she can feel the satin against her feet before she slips off the rest of her hockey kit while caressing the satin clothing. When she is completely naked she runs the satin all over her body including her pussy and breasts. How good it would be to wear this every day, and she slips on the blouse and skirt before sitting behind Headmistress’s desk.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th June 2022 / Length of video: 11:59
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has been left alone in her detention. While she is sitting writing her lines she crosses her legs and encourages her shoe to drop from her heel and swing from her toe. She lets it swing backwards and forwards, she likes how it feels so she swaps legs and lets her other high heel dangle from her toe. She knows you are watching as she plays with her heels so she gets up and sits on the teachers desk as she dangles both of her heels at the same time while also double dipping. She starts to slip off her uniform, still dangling and dipping as she does. When she is in just her lingerie she stands and dips her feet in and out of her heels knowing it will drive you crazy before slipping off her bra and fishnets. When she slips off her panties she lies back on the desk with her legs spread showing her pussy as she dangles both of her heels at the same time!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th June 2022 / Length of video: 12:33
Lola Lockwood
Lola has stayed behind in the gym after her class. She secretly noticed you towards the end of her gym class peaking and watching all the girls as they got increasingly sweaty, so she made an excuse to stay behind to confront you. Now you are alone together she wants to know, are you a sweat pervert? Do you like the aroma of sexy sweaty girls? She can tell that that is your thing and she starts to tease you. She tells you just how sweaty all of her body is, including her most intimate areas, before calling you closer so you can smell her underarms. She loves just how turned on you are getting from her scent so she slowly starts to slip off her tight gym kit calling you in closer so you can smell her better. She makes you smell her cleavage, her feet and, when she slips off her panties she makes you breathe in her pretty pussy and ass.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd June 2022 / Length of video: 19:49
Morgan May, Pixiee Little
Morgan and Pixiee have just come back from trying to infiltrate rival schools. Unfortunately when Pixiee bid a hasty escape through a window she hurt her wrist. So Morgan came to her rescue and they have come to the medical room. While they wait for Matron they are both still wearing the rival school uniforms, both with opaque coloured pantyhose. As they discuss the uniforms they compare their tights, neither of the girls like the coloured nylons so they pull at them until Pixiee accidentally on purpose rips a hole in hers, and she cannot resist making the hole bigger. It makes such an amazing noise as the nylon tears that both the girls start to rip apart their tights while enjoying the feeling and the noise. They slip off their uniforms as they destroy their pantyhose leaving them in nothing but a few shredded bits of nylon.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th June 2022 / Length of video: 12:43
Essie Gilligan
Essie has come to the changing rooms after dance class to get changed for her next lesson. While she is sitting on the bench she admires her pink satin ballet shoes. They are very pretty and when she runs her fingertips over them they feel very smooth and silky to the touch. She points her toes and shows off her ballet flats with their leather soles, they make her feet look very sexy. She starts to slip off her dance outfit as she shows off her ballet slippers, stretching her legs and pointing her toes some more. When it comes to her nude opaque pantyhose she has to take off her shoes so she can slip the nylons off her feet but she cannot resist sliding her ballet flats back on. Finally she slips off her thong leaving her completely naked apart from her ballet flats as she spreads her legs and flexes and points her toes while caressing her shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.