Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 100
Dolli Silver, Miss Page
Dolli is having an extra Maths lesson from Miss Page. While Miss tries to teach Dolli is distracted, she has noticed you hiding underneath the desk and calls you out. They are both outraged that you have snuck into St Mackenzie’s and even more so when they see your hardness in your trousers. Miss is keen to punish you but Dolli has a naughtier and more fun way to teach you a lesson and they decide it would be far more fun to see your rock hard cock. As you drop your trousers on request Miss explains how you will now follow their exact orders and she tells you to place your hand on your cock. They both tease you and slip off their clothing while ordering you to start stroking as they do. As they get increasingly naked they explain how they are going to let you cum for them but they you will have to walk home in cum stained trousers.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th July 2022 / Length of video: 10:44
Lucy Brayford
Lucy has stayed behind after her gym class and is waiting to meet a boy. She is still wearing her sexy little gym kit with white ankle socks and white plimsolls. While she waits she pulls up her socks before pushing them back down as she tries to decide which looks best. Her ankle socks look very cute and they are very soft as she runs her fingers over them while wondering if they would look good on their own. She slowly slips off her plimsolls showing off and running her fingers over her socked soles. They look so good she starts to slip off the rest of her gym kit while she plays with her socks some more, stretching them and wiggling her toes inside. She is soon left in nothing but her thong and as she slips that off too, leaving her in only her socks, she sits with her legs spread showing her soles as she waits for her boy to arrive.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
20th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 110
Lucy Brayford
Lucy has stayed behind after her gym class and is waiting to meet a boy. She is still wearing her sexy little gym kit with white ankle socks and white plimsolls. While she waits she pulls up her socks before pushing them back down as she tries to decide which looks best. Her ankle socks look very cute and they are very soft as she runs her fingers over them while wondering if they would look good on their own. She slowly slips off her plimsolls showing off and running her fingers over her socked soles. They look so good she starts to slip off the rest of her gym kit while she plays with her socks some more, stretching them and wiggling her toes inside. She is soon left in nothing but her thong and as she slips that off too, leaving her in only her socks, she sits with her legs spread showing her soles as she waits for her boy to arrive.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st July 2022 / Length of video: 12:02
Bex White
Bex has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Margaret’s and is waiting to meet her friends in the library. She is still wearing the bottle green and gold St Margaret’s uniform with knee high socks and is currently unaware you are watching her from underneath the table. However when you move she hears you and looks directly at you, but rather than call you out she just smiles and then winks at you. Luckily she is in a good mood and knowing you are perving on her she starts to tease, bending over and showing her white cotton panties. She slowly starts to slip off some of the uniform starting with her cardigan and skirt. Occasionally she looks right at you and smiles knowing just how hard your cock will be, and when she is in just her white underwear your luck is in as she slips off her bra and drops her panties!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22nd July 2022 / Number of pictures: 90
Bex White
Bex has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Margaret’s and is waiting to meet her friends in the library. She is still wearing the bottle green and gold St Margaret’s uniform with knee high socks and is currently unaware you are watching her from underneath the table. However when you move she hears you and looks directly at you, but rather than call you out she just smiles and then winks at you. Luckily she is in a good mood and knowing you are perving on her she starts to tease, bending over and showing her white cotton panties. She slowly starts to slip off some of the uniform starting with her cardigan and skirt. Occasionally she looks right at you and smiles knowing just how hard your cock will be, and when she is in just her white underwear your luck is in as she slips off her bra and drops her panties!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd July 2022 / Length of video: 9.41
Lola Rae
Lola is waiting to see Matron in the medical room. She is wearing her usual sensible uniform but with pantyhose rather than socks. She is quite enjoying wearing pantyhose for a change however when she looks down she notices that there is a small hole in her nylons on the thigh. She must have snagged them and is now reminded why she does not bother with nylons! She is so annoyed that she sticks her finger in the hole and rips her pantyhose but she does not stop there as she sets about destroying her nylons entirely. As she tears more and more holes she starts to strip, she is feeling hot with all the ripping and she wants the freedom to destroy them completely! When she is in just her lingerie she bends over and rips them off her cute ass before slipping off her bra and panties leaving her in nothing but shredded nylon.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 100
Lola Rae
Lola is waiting to see Matron in the medical room. She is wearing her usual sensible uniform but with pantyhose rather than socks. She is quite enjoying wearing pantyhose for a change however when she looks down she notices that there is a small hole in her nylons on the thigh. She must have snagged them and is now reminded why she does not bother with nylons! She is so annoyed that she sticks her finger in the hole and rips her pantyhose but she does not stop there as she sets about destroying her nylons entirely. As she tears more and more holes she starts to strip, she is feeling hot with all the ripping and she wants the freedom to destroy them completely! When she is in just her lingerie she bends over and rips them off her cute ass before slipping off her bra and panties leaving her in nothing but shredded nylon.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th July 2022 / Length of video: 12:36
Lola Lockwood, Miss Ray
Lola is alone in the changing rooms, she is meant to be in her netball class but is hoping she will get away with skipping it. However Miss Ray has been sent by the sports teacher to round up any students trying to skive. When Lola begs Miss not to make her go Miss does feel sorry for her and she wants to cheer her up so she tickles Lola in her ribs making her wiggle and giggle. Lola begs her to stop, but Miss is enjoying seeing her smile and just tickles her even more. Miss hopes it might make Lola cheer up enough to face netball but with Lola still refusing to go Miss just tickles her more and even starts to strip off Lola’s netball kit so she can get to more of her bare skin to tickle her harder. Miss tickles Lola relentlessly and when Lola is completely naked and exhausted from all the laughing and wriggling she finally agrees she will go to her class.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26th July 2022 / Number of pictures: 120
Lola Lockwood, Miss Ray
Lola is alone in the changing rooms, she is meant to be in her netball class but is hoping she will get away with skipping it. However Miss Ray has been sent by the sports teacher to round up any students trying to skive. When Lola begs Miss not to make her go Miss does feel sorry for her and she wants to cheer her up so she tickles Lola in her ribs making her wiggle and giggle. Lola begs her to stop, but Miss is enjoying seeing her smile and just tickles her even more. Miss hopes it might make Lola cheer up enough to face netball but with Lola still refusing to go Miss just tickles her more and even starts to strip off Lola’s netball kit so she can get to more of her bare skin to tickle her harder. Miss tickles Lola relentlessly and when Lola is completely naked and exhausted from all the laughing and wriggling she finally agrees she will go to her class.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th July 2022 / Length of video: 9:28
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has just got back from pretending to play hockey for rival school St Victoria’s to help fix the match for Headmistress’s gambling racket. While she waits to report back she notices you shuffling up the corridor towards her. She asks why you are there but you just try to get close to her. She realises that you are nothing but a pervert that must have followed her back, do you like the smell of her sweat? Not one to miss an opportunity Pixiee decides to have some fun with you and she calls you closer to smell her sweaty armpits, which you do without question. Pixiee decides to make it even more fun and she starts to slip off her hockey kit making you come closer and smell all her intimate sweaty areas as she does. Before you know it she is completely naked and making you smell her bare feet and her sweaty ass and pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.