Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th May 2022 / Length of video: 14:19
Essie Gilligan, Matron Kay
Essie is in her Sex Education lesson with Matron Kay and she has an important question, she wants to know whether Matron keeps her stockings on during sex! Matron is more than happy to answer, she loves a personal Sex Ed class rather than a dull textbook one, and she calls Essie up so she can take a closer look at her stockings. Matron explains exactly how she wears and uses her stockings during sex and she shows off her gorgeous holdup stockings while caressing Essie’s stockings and suspenders. As they both run their hands all over each other’s nylon legs they start to slip off their uniforms, they want to see how good they look in just their lingerie and stockings. They entwine their legs and feel the smoothness before slipping off their lingerie and heels so they can rub their nylon soles over each other’s legs while sitting with their legs spread.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th May 2022 / Length of video: 13:29
Eva Ray
Eva has just finished her gym class and all the other students have left, but as she takes a moment to cool down she notices you hiding. She calls you out and questions you, but she already knows what you were doing, you were perving on all the sweaty girls while they did gym. She cannot wait to take advantage of you and shows you her sweaty armpits before making you come closer and breathe in her scent. She finds it very amusing that this is your thing and she slips off her plimsolls and stinky socks before making you come and smell her sticky wet feet. As Eva slips off more of her gym kit she calls you closer again and again to make you smell the even more intimate areas of her sexy little body and before you know it she is completely naked and you have your face buried in her pussy as you breathe in its naughty scent.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st May 2022 / Length of video: 9:51
Bex White, Bunnie Stevens, Dolli Silver, Pixiee Little
Bex, Bunnie and Pixiee are ready to run an important errand for Headmistress. They are all wearing their versions of the official St Mackenzie’s uniform as they wait in the library, but they are now waiting for Dolli who is very late. When Dolli does arrive she has you following her who she found wondering the school corridors, clearly a lost St Hugh’s pervert. All four girls want to teach you a lesson, how dare you sneak into their school, but they are in a hurry so they order you to drop your trousers. They have a plan and they all start to slip off their uniforms and tease you. They are going to make you jerk off for them with your trousers and pants around your ankles. You will stroke exactly as they say and you will cum only on their command, and you will cum all over yourself before being sent back to your school in your sticky mess.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd May 2022 / Length of video: 15:13
Ivy Rain
Ivy has come to the medical room to see Matron after her netball class. While she waits she slips her fingers inside her trainers, her feet ache from all the running around. She slowly slips off her trainers massaging her socked soles before slipping off her socks so she can rub her very pretty bare feet. While caressing her bare feet she wiggles and spreads her toes showing off her sexy red painted toenails. Feeling naughty she slowly starts to slip off her netball kit while still playing with her feet and when Ivy is in just her lingerie she shows off her perfect arches, running her fingers gently over them. After slipping off her bra she shows just how flexible she is when she licks and sucks her big toe before slipping down her thong and using her feet to stretch it as she sits with her legs spread showing off her soft soles and painted toes.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th May 2022 / Length of video: 12:10
Lucy Brayford
Lucy has had a bottle of water thrown at her by the Chavs and, with the dormitory being locked, has come to the changing rooms hoping to find some dry clothes. You can see the clear lines where the water has soaked through her shirt showing her bra underneath. She pulls at her wet uniform before deciding that she will have to slip it all off and hope it dries before she is missed in class. She slips off her heels, which are wet inside, and shows her wet nylon feet. She slips off her clincher and tie which shows even more of her shirt which clings to her sexy body. Next she peels off her skirt and you can see the wet patches on her panties through her wet pantyhose. She unbuttons her shirt and pulls it off before finally slipping off her wet bra and panties leaving her very cold, completely naked and unsure what to do.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th May 2022 / Length of video: 10:40
Miss LaLay
Miss LaLay is waiting for a meeting with Headmistress. She has been waiting outside her office for a while and she starts to cross and uncross her sexy legs encased in wonderful sheer black stockings. She hitches up her skirt a little while she crosses showing her sexy lace stocking tops and runs her hands gently over her soft nylons. The stockings are starting to make her feel very sexy and she slowly starts to strip caressing her stockings as she does. Her nylon covered legs really do look amazing as she shows them off with her black high heels, and when she is in just her lingerie you can see them in their full glory along with the suspender belt delicately holding them up. She slips off her bra and her panties but as she crosses and uncrosses some more there is one more item to slip off, her heels, revealing her nylon covered soles.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th May 2022 / Length of video: 13:09
Miss Lee, Pixiee Little
Pixiee has just got back from sneaking in to St William’s and has come to Headmistress’s office knowing you have followed her. She plans to keep you there until Headmistress arrives however she is joined by Miss Lee instead. When Pixiee explains how you are a St William’s boy who has followed her back Miss is very amused and they decide to have some fun. They start to tease you, Pixiee wearing your school’s uniform and Miss wearing a tight outfit with stockings. Noticing the bulge in your trousers they make you drop them watching you hard cock spring out. They forbid you from touching as they start to strip revealing their lingerie as they caress each other’s bodies. When they slip off their lingerie they spread their pussies and you are ready to blow, but then they call you closer and take hold of your cock and start to stroke!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st June 2022 / Length of video: 10.53
Lola Rae
Lola has just got back from pretending to play for rival school St William’s netball team so she can try to throw the match. She is waiting in the Headmistress’s office ready to report back and is still wearing the St William’s netball kit. While she waits she notices a cane lying across the desk and she reaches over and takes it. It feels nice in her hands and she runs it over her legs before spanking herself gently with it. She strikes it across her hand and then, as she bends over, her bottom. It feels really good, so good that she starts to slip off her netball kit as she is keen to feel it over her body. As she strips she takes her time to spank each part of her body, even the soles of her feet, both with and without her socks. When she slips off her panties, leaving her completely naked, she spreads her legs and taps it sharply against her pretty pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd June 2022 / Length of video: 10:52
Lola Lockwood
Lola is studying alone in class. As she reads quietly she doesn’t yet realise that earlier the Chavs filled her uniform and underwear with slow acting itching powder. When the powder starts to take effect she fidgets in her seat, she is feeling really uncomfortable and stands up hoping it will help. She begins to rub herself underneath her clothes more frantically as it slowly dawns on her what is happening, but it is not enough, she will have to strip. She slips off one item at a time hoping each item will relieve the crawling feeling on her skin but it is not working. With no relief she slips off the rest of her uniform leaving her in just her lingerie, but with her panties full of itching powder there is so no let up and slips off her lingerie too. She is left completely naked with her legs spread as she runs her hands over her body in relief.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th June 2022 / Length of video: 11:28
Miss Thompson
You are a new school inspector and this is your first time at St Mackenzie’s. However when you arrived Headmistress noticed you staring at Miss Thompson so she has pretended to be urgently occupied so Miss Thompson has to show you around the school. When you reach the final location, the gym, Miss steps up her flirting and starts to seduce you, explaining how all you have to do is give St Mackenzie’s top marks and then you can have some fun right here and now. When Miss tells you to drop your trousers you do so, allowing your hard cock to spring out. Miss then encourages you to stroke it for her as she dictates the pace. She speeds you up and then slows you back down as she slips off her outfit and then her sexy lingerie, leaving her in just her stockings and heels with her legs spread as she counts you down to your explosive orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.