Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th May 2020 / Length of video: 9:48
Matron Kay, Pippa McVitie
Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress outside her office when she is joined by Pippa who is wearing the official St Mackenzie’s uniform and looking very smart. As Pippa takes a seat next to Matron she cannot help but notice her sexy red stilettos and when she comments on just how naughty they are Matron shows them off swinging them up onto Pippa’s lap. Pippa is also wearing high heels with her uniform, shiny black patient heels which catch Matron’s attention. As they both worship and appreciate each other’s high heels things hot up and they start to slip off their uniforms while showing off their long legs and discussing how high heels always look best when you are completely naked. When they are in just their lingerie they look amazing but as they slip off their lingerie and they are left worshipping their heels naked they look even better!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th May 2020 / Length of video: 8:04
Dolly Kray, Headmistress Mackenzie
Dolly has taken you to Headmistress’s office; she wants to keep you as her personal high heel slave but obviously has to check with Headmistress first. You stand before them both feeling nervous while Dolly explains exactly what she wants and expects from you. Headmistress is intrigued and tells Dolly that if you are to stay in St Mackenzie’s you will have to prove your high heel worshipping abilities to her first and there is no time like the present. They both decide your new name will be ‘Heel Sucker’ and Headmistress calls you in closer so you can begin to clean and worship her classic black high heel court shoes. While you kneel before them Dolly watches closely as Headmistress holds her heels out for you to clean. You obediently and carefully lick all around the heels, let’s hope you can impress and become Dolly’s permanent heel slave.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st May 2020 / Length of video: 9:44
Lola Rae, Miss Klass
Miss Klass is waiting for Matron in the medical room when she is joined by Lola who apparently does not feel well. As Lola sits up on the medical couch Miss notices her patterned tights and recognises them instantly, they were ones she used to wear when she was a student! Miss strokes Lola’s legs while Lola explains how she found them in a box in the dormitory which was full of Emo accessories. They both play with the cute tights as they start to slip off their clothing; Miss Klass wants to try on the patterned tights once again. As they strip they talk about their nylons, Miss showing off her black stockings as they entwine their nylon covered legs. Soon they are both in their lingerie and as they slip that off Lola is left completely naked and Miss in just her stockings and suspenders, but she then slips the cute patterned nylons over the top so she has a double nylon layer.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd May 2020 / Length of video: 5:36
Alicia Cornell, Dolli Silver
Alicia has come back after her gym class to find Dolli sulking in the corner of the changing rooms; both are still wearing their cute little gym kits with white socks and pumps. Alicia is not impressed and accuses Dolli of hurting her intentionally in gym class which just winds Dolli further. As a result they argue which gets more and more heated as they as start to slip off their gym kits ready to shower. It soon escalates into a fight with lots of hair pulling and wrestling in between their shouting. Alicia even goes for Dolli’s nipple piercings, pulling on them hard and making Dolli buckle. As they lose more of their clothing they are left completely naked apart from their socks and as they wrestle on the floor naked it is Alicia who eventually gets the upper hand and holds Dolli tight, making her say out loud how Alicia is best!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th May 2020 / Length of video: 14:52
Miss Taylor, Pixiee Little
Pixiee is in a class with her favourite teacher Miss Taylor, however as Miss talks she is not listening at all, she has other things on her mind. She tells Miss she is bored and asks Miss a question, she wants to know about when Miss was a student at St Mackenzie’s because she has heard that Miss used to be a Totty, which she cannot believe. Miss admits she did used to be a Totty which makes Pixiee have an idea, how about Miss dresses in Pixiee’s Emo uniform because she thinks Miss should have been an Emo instead. Miss is not sure but always wanting to be seen as the cool young teacher she eventually agrees. As they both slip off their clothing & lingerie they discuss Pixiee’s’ uniform and also the kind of uniform Miss used to wear, and when it comes to Miss dressing in Pixiee’s uniform they both decide it would be best if she wore it without lingerie underneath!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th May 2020 / Length of video: 5:52
Lauren Marsh
Lauren is reading alone in the library, she is yet to realise you are hiding underneath the table trying to get closer to her pretty feet in her very high heels. When she does eventually notice you she soon realises you are the massive foot pervert everyone has been talking about, you have even worshipped her feet before! She is not one to miss an opportunity and she tells you how her feet are hurting after wearing her high heels all day and they are very warm inside her shoes. As she slips off her heels she tells you how you will worship her pretty warm feet and her sexy painted toes. You will lick her soles and take her toes in your mouth. As she holds her perfect bare feet up towards your face you lick them like a good boy, sucking on her painted toes. You better make sure you massage her soles properly so Lauren feels completely relaxed!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th May 2020 / Length of video: 9:49
Lacey Chase
Lacey has been sent out of her tennis lesson after being caught smoking and sent to see Headmistress. As she waits outside Headmistress’s office she is still wearing her cute little tennis dress with white ankle socks. She is frustrated that she did not get to finish her cigarette but then she remembers she has stashed some for such an occasion. She finds her slim vogue cigarettes behind some books and lights one, sucking hard on the butt and inhaling deeply. She looks gorgeous as she smokes her vogue cigarette, held in between her fingers with sexy long fingernails. As she smokes she slowly slips off her outfit, taking her time to enjoy her cigarette as she does. When Lacey is in just her little white panties and white socks she lights another before slipping off her remaining items of clothing leaving her smoking completely naked.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st June 2020 / Length of video: 11:50
Alicia Cornell, Headmistress Mackenzie
Headmistress has called her prefect Alicia to her office as she has an errand for her. As Headmistress explains how she needs Alicia to go over to St Hugh’s she notices Alicia’s gorgeous patterned stockings and cannot resist complementing her on them. They are very beautiful nude stockings with a cute pattern travelling up the side of her calves, plus they have a sexy black seam running all the way up the back. The stockings look amazing with her uniform and Headmistress enjoys running her hands up and down Alicia’s’ nylon legs. However Headmistress is also wearing nude stockings and they both start to strip as they play with each other’s sheer stockings. As they strip they discuss the sexiness of stockings and when they are in just their lingerie Alicia wants to show how good her nylons look when they are all she is wearing apart from her high heels!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd June 2020 / Length of video: 8:59
Matron Kay, Pippa McVitie
Matron Kay is reading in her room when she is joined by Pippa who has come straight from her hockey class and has a very dramatic limp. Matron is not the most sympathetic at the best of times but when it comes to drama queens she is known to be quite sadistic, and Pippa is definitely a drama queen. As Matron begins to examine Pippa’s ankle Pippa is most unhelpful, screaming out at the slightest touch and you can tell Matron is losing her patience. As Pippa is examined she starts to strip off her hockey kit claiming she is hot, but Matron knows she is only hot from her melodrama. Matron soon turns her examination into an excuse to inflict more discomfort on Pippa and is clearly enjoying every second as Pippa shouts and makes a ridiculous fuss, and when Pippa is left naked apart from just her one hockey boot Matron even suggests she goes back to play hockey!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th June 2020 / Length of video: 6:38
Dolli Silver
Dolli has just finished her dance class and come to the changing rooms. She is still wearing her cute little dance outfit with a while leotard and bright pink pantyhose. She needs to go for a shower but first she needs to do some cool down stretches as she forgot to do them at the end of her class. She starts to stretch out her sexy body, bending over so she can stretch-out her hamstrings. As she stretches she starts to slip off her dance outfit ready for her shower and she undoes her leotard poppers before slipping it off. She continues to stretch in her lingerie and pantyhose before slipping off her dance shoes and legwarmers, soon followed by her pantyhose. Left in her pretty lingerie she does her final few stretches as she slips off her bra and then her panties, leaving her to do her last stretches completely naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.