Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th June 2020 / Length of video: 10:06
Alicia Cornell, Dolli Silver
Alicia and Dolli are waiting for Matron in the medical room after their netball class, and they are both still wearing their sexy little netball kits. As they wait they compare their feet in their trainers before comparing their sexy curvy legs. Noticing they have quite similar shaped bodies they start to compare other body parts and as they enjoy themselves more and more they start to slip off their sports kit, comparing their asses in their panties, their bare feet and their height. As they lose more off their clothing they can compare more naked bits of their bodies, including their cute tummies, before comparing their gorgeous tits in and then out of their sports bras. Now both in just their panties they can compare their curvy asses again before slipping off their panties and comparing their pussies, with one very obvious difference!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th June 2020 / Length of video: 8:34
Lola Rae
Lola has known you have had a crush on her for a while so she has invited you to meet her in secret in the changing rooms straight after her gym class; she has left early so you can be alone. Knowing how much you like her she wants to make sure she draws you in completely and she is going to use her naughty female scent. Her whole body is warm and sweaty after her gym class and she explains how she is going to make you smell and inhale all her stinkiest and most intimate areas until you become so addicted you well never look at another girl. She first makes you sniff her warm sweaty feet, and then as she starts to slip off more of her gym kit she makes you smell her armpits, cleavage, and her ass through her panties. She also makes you smell her worn clothing before slipping off her panties, opening her legs, and making you smell her pussy scent!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st July 2020 / Length of video: 10:49
Matron Kay, Pippa McVitie
It is time for Pippa’s private Sex Education class with Matron Kay, and after hearing of Pippa’s reputation she decides it needs to be all about safe sex. As Matron gets out her banana and a condom Pippa smirks, but when she puts it on upside down Matron is concerned and makes sure that she makes Pippa understand whatever you do with a cock you must be safe. As Matron tries to get the point across Pippa gets increasingly cheeky and starts to strip, she encourages Matron to do the same while trying to get details of Matron’s own sexual exploits. Pippa manages to hear lots of Matron’s sexual preferences as they lose more of their uniforms and lingerie and while running the banana all over their increasing naked bodies. As they get near the end of the class they are both completely naked apart from Matron’s sexy holdup stockings and high heels!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd July 2020 / Length of video: 10:15
Miss Taylor, Pixiee Little
Pixiee has left her gym class early but on the way out she saw you hiding behind the curtain perving on all the girls doing gym. So she decided to take you to the library where she can teach you a lesson. When she arrives she finds Miss Taylor, but she is equally disgusted by your behaviour and decides she wants to help punish you! Seeing as it was clearly the girl’s bottoms you were perving on they both decide to make you bury you face in their asses until your breath is taken away. First you are made to bury your face in Pixiee’s gym panty covered ass, followed by Miss’s Skirt covered ass. However as they start to slip off all their clothing they step it up, making you bury your face deep in their thong and panty covered asses, and then as they end up naked they get on all fours so they can push your face further in between their bare round ass cheeks!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th July 2020 / Length of video: 8:09
Dolly Kray
You have tracked Dolly down by sneaking into St Mackenzie’s after she failed to complete her forfeit after losing a bet she had with you. Her forfeit was that she had to sneak into the St Hugh’s Headmaster’s office and strip completely naked while he was out. However after bottling it she came back to St Mackenzie’s still in her full uniform. When you confront her she is waiting outside Headmistress’s office while Headmistress is busy in a meeting with a school inspector. When you tell her you will tell everyone she backed out of a bet and the forfeit she is unnerved, her reputation hangs in the balance. You want her to strip now to make up for backing out, this would be just as daring knowing the inspector could come out with Headmistress any time and see Dolly naked… but is Dolly going to do it to save her reputation?!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th July 2020 / Length of video: 9:49
Dolli Silver, Headmistress Mackenzie
Dolli has been told by Headmistress to dress smartly in the official St Mackenzie’s uniform and come to her office. However when she arrives Headmistress is not impressed, Dolli might be in the official uniform but she does not look smart. Her shirt is untucked, her blazer undone and her shirt and tie are undone to her cleavage, and she is also wearing cheeky red lingerie underneath. Headmistress explains how Dolli must be dressed properly and she will undress her now and redress her exactly as she sees fit. Luckily she has some white cotton lingerie on her desk as she suspected Dolli may be wearing something inappropriate. Headmistress slips off Dolli’s blazer, tie, shirt, bra and panties before carefully redressing her in the white underwear, buttoning her shirt the way and tying her tie all the way to the top. Now Dolli looks very smart in her uniform.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th July 2020 / Length of video: 8:30
Alicia Cornell, Lola Rae
Lola has faked an injury to get out of her gym class and Prefect Alicia has accompanied her to the medical room. As they sit and wait for Matron to arrive they are still wearing their cute little gym kits with ankle socks and pumps. Alicia knows full well Lola is faking her injury and is amused when she questions her and she gives ridiculous answers. As the two girls are soon bored they have a look around the medical room and find all kinds of interesting medical items including two stethoscopes, and they have fun listening to each other’s heartbeats. As they play around they start to slip off their gym kits and lingerie and they try out some of the other medical equipment as they do. Once they are completely naked they try to listen to each other’s heartbeats again and find it is much easier to hear them properly now they are topless!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th July 2020 / Length of video: 7:37
Melissa Thompson
Melissa has just got back to her changing rooms after pretending to play for St William’s in the hockey tournament, and she has brought you back with her. She has noticed you spying on her before and has heard the rumour that you are a foot pervert. She is still wearing the St William’s hockey kit with her sweaty hockey socks inside her hockey boots. She explains how you will now become her foot slave and you will worship her feet right here and now, even though they are all warm and sweaty from the hockey match. She slips off her boots and orders you to come and smell her sweaty socks. Next she peels off her warm socks and orders you to sniff her sweaty bare feet. She makes you lick her bare feet as she continues to strip off the rest of the hockey kit while you are left worshipping her feet while looking up at her completely naked.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th July 2020 / Length of video: 7:19
Lauren Marsh
Lauren is alone in her lesson, at first she does not realise you are spying on her but when she does turn around and notices you she is not impressed. She recognises you though; you have been caught in St Mackenzie’s before, perving on girl’s feet. She knows all about your nylon foot fetish and she plans on making the most of it. She sits up on her desk and teases you as she slowly slips off her sexy boots revealing her gorgeous nylon feet. She is wearing black seamed pantyhose and their sheerness means you can see all the detail of her sexy soles and toes through the nylon. As she wiggles her feet in your face she tells you to stay on the ground where you can worship her feet properly, licking her soft soles, sucking her warm painted toes through the nylons and pampering her perfect feet in every way you can until she is bored of you!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th July 2020 / Length of video: 6:16
Miss Page
Miss Page is alone in the library, however while she is sitting and reading she can feel a tingling sensation creeping up her back. What she is yet to realise is that last night while she was in bed students snuck into her room and covered her clothes in slow acting itching powder! As the itching powder stats to take effect Miss rubs her back, but this clearly does not help. The itching gets more intense and she must strip off her blouse because the feeling is driving her crazy. Once her blouse is off she hopes that will be the end of it, but the itching is spreading and she slips off her skirt and bra in desperation. It is not long before the itching is in her panties and stockings and she slips her hand inside to rub her skin. This just makes it feel worse though and she has no choice but to strip off her shoes, panties and stockings leaving her completely naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.