Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th April 2020 / Length of video: 11:51
Bunnie Stevens, Miss Page
Bunnie is waiting in the medical room, she is claiming that she is feeling ill but she is really just trying to skip her lesson. As she waits she is joined by Miss Page who has come to check on Bunnie while Matron is unavailable. It is instantly obvious to Miss that Bunnie is faking and she does not intend for Bunnie to get away with it. Miss has a cruel plan and she makes Bunnie stand as she slowly undresses her, explaining throughout why she is teaching her such an important lesson. Once Bunnie is completely naked Miss pulls out some rope, this understandably unnerves Bunnie, and while organising the rope Miss tells Bunnie to lie on the medical couch. As Bunnie feared Miss is going to tie her to the couch, she will be completely naked and bound tightly with the ropes and then, unable to move, her classmates will be invited to come and see!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th April 2020 / Length of video: 8:24
Lola Rae, Miss Klass
Lola is hiding out in the changing rooms; she has left her hockey lesson after the Chavs were giving her a hard time. While Lola sits alone feeling sorry for herself, still wearing her cute little hockey kit, Miss Klass arrives to check there is no one skipping sports. When she finds Lola she feels sorry for her and decides there is only one way to cheer her up, and she tickles her! As Lola giggles and wriggles underneath her fingertips Miss is enjoying seeing her laughing so she steps up the tickling taking hold of her feet and slipping off her boots to tickle her socked feet. Lola wriggles a lot and Miss starts to strip off her sports kit so she can access even more of her bare skin. Miss relentlessly tickles Lola as she slips of more and more of her kit and soon Lola is completely naked while Miss has hold of her bare feet tickling them mercilessly!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st May 2020 / Length of video: 9:49
Melissa Thompson
Melissa has been left alone in her lesson, normally she would be working hard but she is already ahead of the class and knows the current subject inside out. So she gets up to stretch her legs and notices teacher’s cane hanging on the blackboard. She cannot resist taking it and swishing it through the air. It makes such a good sound and she runs it over her body, which feels really nice. She starts to slip off her uniform, playing with the cane as she does. She swishes it and taps it against her ass which she clearly enjoys. When she is in just her lingerie she slips the cane up and down her long legs before sliding it into her bra as she takes it off. In just her lace panties she swishes it some more, the cane makes her feel very powerful and teacher like which she loves, and as she slips off her panties she sits up on the desk with her legs spread still holding onto her cane.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd May 2020 / Length of video: 10:34
Alicia Cornell
Alicia has invited you back to St Mackenzie’s and snuck you into the library. She is wearing her official St Mackenzie’s uniform with navy pantyhose and boater hat. She knows how much you like a girl in uniform so she teases you, showing you close up just how sexy her uniform is. She wants you to worship her uniform, admire the white blouse buttoned all the way to the top and her smart tie also done all the way up. Plus her very cute pleated skirt which hides her gorgeous ass in white panties covered by the navy nylon. As she teases she talks about her uniform as she starts to slowly slip it off for you, knowing you want to see more. She slips off her jumper, undoes her tie, slides down her skirt and unbuttons her blouse. Now in just her lingerie and pantyhose she teases you more before slowly slipping that off too, leaving her completely naked!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th May 2020 / Length of video: 10:20
Dolli Silver
Cute Dolli has just got back from the netball tournament where she was pretending to play for St Margaret’s. She is still wearing the green and gold netball kit with big green gym panties underneath her pleated skirt. As you walk towards her she recognises you instantly, you were the one perving on the side lines, trying to get a good look at the girls gym knickers. She thinks this is very amusing and she flashes you her big gym panties. She can tell you are getting aroused seeing her big panties up close and she shows you her panty gusset before slipping off her skirt. As she slips off the rest of her gym kit she plays with her gym panties describing how they feel while relentlessly teasing you. Soon she is in nothing but her gym panties with her white cotton briefs underneath, as she slips off both she cannot wait to slide the gym panties back on over her nakedness.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th May 2020 / Length of video: 6:51
Lola Rae, Pixiee Little
You are waiting in Headmistress’s office for your punishment, but Headmistress has decided to send some of the girls to punish you instead as they could do with the practise. As you wait Lola and Pixiee enter and they both look very sexy in their cute Emo uniforms with patterned pantyhose. They have been left three spanking items to choose from, the cane, a riding crop and the leather strap. As you stand in front of them they play with each item, swishing the cane and crop through the air and slapping the strap against their hand. All three items make great sounds but they decide they like the leather strap the most. They order you to remove your trousers and pants and to bend over the desk. As you look back over your shoulder they take it in turns to spank your bare ass, Lola is a little reserved but Pixiee has great fun spanking you hard!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th May 2020 / Length of video: 10:45
Bex White, Natalia Forrest
Natalia and Bex have just finished their dance class and have come to the medical room to see Matron before heading back to get changed. As they wait for Matron Bex can feel her heart is still pounding from the dance class, which gives Natalia an idea. She jumps up and goes to Matron’s drawer where she pulls out a stethoscope. She slips the earpieces into her ears, the chest piece onto Bex’s chest and listens to her heartbeat. Bex wants to hear what Natalia heart sounds like too so they swap so she can listen. They both slip off their dance kits as they listen to each other’s hearts and to make it more interesting they take turns to raise their heartbeat. Bex’s runs on the spot and gets tickled and Natalia runs on the spot and does star jumps, which makes their hearts race & pound a lot faster, especially when they are both completely naked.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th May 2020 / Length of video: 9:20
Miss Taylor
Miss Taylor has been told you have been hanging around the changing rooms so she has come to investigate, and she is not surprised to find you with your face buried in a worn thong. Not one to miss an opportunity she can tell you are weak for the female scent and she knows that her school mistress scent would be far more addictive for a pervert like yourself. So she will punish you by making you inhale all her intimate areas right here and now and you will become totally addicted to her scent. She starts by making you breathe in her sweaty feet, followed by her cleavage in and out of her bra. Next she makes you bury your face in her armpits before slipping off her skirt so you can smell her panty gusset. As she slips off her panties she makes you breath in her pussy scent before the final and most addictive punishment, inhaling her gorgeous ass!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th May 2020 / Length of video: 11:00
Miss Page
You are not doing very well at the all boys school St Hugh’s so your very rich father has asked Miss Page to give you some private Maths tuition. Everyone knows that Miss Page gets amazing results from her private male students, no one can ever explain why, but you are about to find out. Miss Page has you alone in the classroom and you notice the split in her skirt is showing her lace hold up stockings tops and you can already feel stirring in your trousers. Miss Page explains very clearly how she makes sure her private students become the best and she starts to unbutton her blouse. She orders you to drop your trousers and she teases you as she slips off her blouse and bra. She is amused that your cock is already rock hard and she gets to her knees and takes you in her hand, stroking your length while explaining how you will become the very best for her!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th May 2020 / Length of video: 8:35
Bunnie Stevens
Bunnie has snuck out of her netball class and come to the library so she can have a cheeky cigarette, and she has already stashed one in between the books for such an occasion. She lights the cigarette, inhaling deeply, before blowing the smoking out through her pouty lips. She takes a few more long inhales and you can tell just how much she is enjoying the relaxing feeling smoking gives her. As she relaxes she starts to slip off her gym kit, after all she has no intention of going back to her netball class. While she slowly strips he takes continuous drags on her cigarette in between each item she slips off, exhaling slowly through her nose and mouth. Soon she is in just her underwear and she sits on the library stool sucking hard on the cigarette butt before slipping off her bra, gym panties and thong leaving her finishing off her cigarette completely naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.