Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th March 2020 / Length of video: 9:40
Alicia Cornell, Headmistress Mackenzie
You have been caught in the dormitory with your face buried in the girl’s unwashed panties and you have been sent to see Headmistress. She is not impressed with your dirty perverted behaviour and is keen to teach you a lesson and when student Alicia arrives in her tight little netball kit you wonder what is going to happen. Headmistress explains to you and Alicia how you will be punished and they both show you their asses through their tight skirts before ordering you to come and worship them. Next they slip off their skirts and you are made to worship their asses through their gorgeous panties as they take turns to push your head in deeper. Finally, as Alicia slips off her bra and gym panties, you are made to worship her ass in just her thong before she gets completely naked and Headmistress pushes your face deep into her big peachy bare bottom!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st March 2020 / Length of video: 8:15
Dolli Silver
Dolli has come to the medical room; as she limps in you can see that she has sprained her ankle quite badly. She is still wearing her cute little hockey kit and as she sits up on the medical couch she is clearly in a lot of pain. She slowly slips off her hockey boots before trying to stand; she cannot stand very well so she is keen to see what her ankle looks like. She carefully slips off her socks, taking extra care on her bad leg, and trying to see if she can stand again. She is feeling very hot and bothered with the pain so she starts to slip off the rest of her gym kit hoping it may make her feel better. As Dolli strips she tries to put pressure on her ankle, hoping it is not as bad as she fears, but is it obviously very sore. Soon she is completely naked apart from her shin pads which she was dreading trying to take off but now she has no choice as her ankle is swelling!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd March 2020 / Length of video: 12:19
Lacey Chase
Lacey has just got back from sneaking into your school, St Paul’s, and has brought you back to St Mackenzie’s with her. She is very hot and sweaty after rushing around your over heated school and feels very uncomfortable in your nylon uniform. However she has plans for you and the sweaty uniform and lingerie, and knowing you are such a pervert she tells you how you should come and sniff her sweaty panty gusset. You get on your knees and bury your face on her panties, breathing in her sweet pussy scent. Lacey knows how easy it will be to get you addicted to her scent so she makes you smell all her intimate areas. She makes you breathe in her underarms, pussy, feet and her ass, first through her uniform then, as she slips off her clothing, she makes you breathe in her naked intimate body parts, and now she can control you completely!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th March 2020 / Length of video: 8:40
Bunnie Stevens
Bunnie has been left alone in her lesson and at first she is unaware that you are perving on her, however when you move she turns and notices you. She is very amused that you have your hand in your trousers and you are playing with yourself and she tells you how you are a dirty pervert and she will be teaching you a lesson. She orders you to pull down your trousers, laughing at how ridiculous you look, and then orders you to take hold of your cock once again. She wants you to play with yourself in front of her, you are under her control and you will do exactly what she says and she may or may not let you cum. She starts to slip off her uniform, teasing you and telling you how exactly to handle your cock. You feel like you want to explode and you are so close, but as she finally stands in front of you in nothing but her socks will she let you cum or not?!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th March 2020 / Length of video: 8:07
Matron Kay, Pippa McVitie
Matron has come to the library to make sure no students are doing anything they shouldn’t be, however when she arrives she finds Pippa snoozing across the desk! She clearly had a late night party and all her friends have left her napping. Matron lifts her arms and legs to see if she wakes, but they fall limply by her sides. So Matron decides to strip off Pippa’s uniform as she does not approve of her napping while wearing it. Matron struggles to strip Pippa, having to manoeuvre her sexy but limp body as she slips off each item and letting her body fall back across the desk all floppy. Pippa stirs occasionally but does not seem to care enough to object and is soon left in only her lingerie. As Matron tries to rouse her once again she is unsuccessful so she slips off her lingerie leaving Pippa completely naked and sprawled limply across the library desk.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th March 2020 / Length of video: 12:21
Miss Taylor, Pixiee Little
Miss Taylor is waiting for Headmistress when she is joined by Pixiee who has been sent to see Headmistress after misbehaving during her hockey class. Miss Taylor asks Pixiee if she has been studying for the up and coming English test but it turns out Pixiee has not been studying and is hoping Miss will just give her the answers! Miss explains how she cannot do this again but Pixiee knows exactly how to get Miss to submit and she starts to tickle her and Miss squeals and wriggles underneath Pixiee’s fingernails. Miss begs her to stop but Pixiee only will if she gets the test answers! When Miss refuses Pixiee steps it up and starts to strip them both so she can be even more ruthless with her tickling. Eventually when they are both completely naked an exhausted Miss Taylor gives in, anything to stop the intense tickling all over her cute naked body!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st April 2020 / Length of video: 11:07
Dolli Silver, Headmistress Mackenzie
Headmistress has called Dolli to her office as she has heard from the Totty that she has been trashing their high heels after they refused to let her borrow them. When she arrives Dolli is still wearing her cute netball outfit after coming straight from her netball class. Headmistress explains how if you are going to be a student at St Mackenzie’s you MUST respect all high heels and she shows Dolli the beautiful Louboutin stilettos she is wearing. She tells Dolli how she will be made to learn to respect all heels by appreciating and worshiping these Louboutins right here and now. As Dolli gets to her knees she is told to lick Headmistress’s stilettos, and she slowly runs her sexy tongue all the way up the slim heel. As she obeys Headmistress Dolli is also made to slip off her netball kit and underwear so she is left worshipping completely nude!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd April 2020 / Length of video: 5:48
Lauren Marsh
Lauren always gets exactly what she wants from men, but you have told her you will not cheat on your girlfriend, so she has invited you back over to St Mackenzie’s determined to get what she wants. Now you are alone with her in the medical room she says she will make you cheat one way or another and then, when she tells your girlfriend, you will be all hers to fuck whenever she wants. She pulls down your trousers, and obviously your cock is rock hard, which was always going to happen around Lauren. She takes hold of your cock, stocking it, she is going to make you cum for her and then there will be going back. As she wanks your cock while looking into your eyes you really want to be in control, but there is no hope and you can feel yourself getting closer and closer until you cannot stop yourself giving Lauren exactly what she wants!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th April 2020 / Length of video: 8:25
Bunnie Stevens
Bunnie has come back to the changing rooms early after claiming she hurt herself in gym class. She is still wearing her cute little gym kit with white ankle socks and pumps. As she sits and waits for everyone else to return she looks down at her cute perky tits covered by her vest and bra and she grabs them, bouncing them a little. She likes how they feel so she plays with them some more, squeezing them together making a naughty cleavage in her sports bra. Bunnie is enjoying herself so much she slips off her vest and then her bra so she can bounce and squeeze her boobs properly, but then she puts her vest back on so she can see if she can feel her nipples through her top. She bounces her tits around inside her vest without her bra for a while before slipping off the rest of her gym kit along with her vest so she can play with her boobs completely naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.