Shemax.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Black on Blonde Boinking

Description:
You will get a sexy helping of chocolate and vanilla with this shemale twosome. Anarah and Adryella are both horny t-girls that love sucking shecock as much as they love getting their own sucked on. They get playful undressing each other and fondling the others fem dicks. But things between these two heat up real quick and they get serious about getting mouths on those shemeats and fucking each other in their tight back doors until they are hard, throbbing and ready to blow their cream loads.
Model:
Anarah Rodrigues
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 67-blackonblondeboinking-hdv.wmv
File Size : 541.04 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8194a48394905

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Big Cock Tiny

Description:
Tiny is the closest thing we have to a Halloween shoot this year with her big frightening spider tattoo. Standing next to other ladyboys who are mostly petite or rail thin she looks a bit like and ogre with her large head, braced teeth and bigger than average body. But I would challenge any heterosexual werewolf not to howl with lust at seeing her sexy hard body in her white leopard bikini and grey hoody. She says trick or treat and then inches down the front of her bottoms and we see she is no bride of Frankenstein. Those villagers who dont run to the hills are rewarded when she shows she has a fearsome monster cock lurking in her bottoms. We are bewitched as she waves her magic meat wand around which stays rock through a costume change to her sheer black evening wear. Like a vampire we know this girl comes alive a night as she spreads her big ass cheeks and shows us her hairy fuck hole. As the light fades she drives the wood stake between her legs until it pierces the heart of heart of her scrotum and shoots ghost white cum. It will soon be dark when she can return to the Bangkok night to feed on falang cock.When I first met Tiny I thought she was a bit scary but when she is alone with you she is very easy to get along and work with. She certainly is a natural model and she has a great looking cock and body and had no trouble maintaining a hard-on and cumming. You cant miss Tiny at Temptations Bar with her giant spider tattoo above her heart. She says that she has had this for about 12 years and she is only 25 years old. She also has large dragon tattoos on her shoulder and on the small of her back which she has had for about 9 and 4 years respectively. When I asked how much she paid for these she said they only cost about 400 Baht each as her friend back home in Chang Mai did them for her. She says she likes to play volleyball and still does whenever she can. She said she has played for 14 years and last played competitively in university. At university she took communications with the idea of working in television. She says she had a bad relationship with a Thai man at university and left to pursue a career in the bars and find a falang boyfriend. She is looking for a nice falang man who will lover her and take care of her. I asked her when she planned to get mew (boobs) but said she wants to wait to see if her future boyfriend wants her to. I can vouch that she is a nice girl so if you are looking for a bigger girl Tiny may fit the bill.
Model:
Tiny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 89-bigcocktiny-hdv.wmv
File Size : 265.66 MB
Duration : 00:08:46

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/80945801392c8

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Latino Asian&nbspShemale II

Description:
Sandy Lopez is one of the sexiest Latin shemales on the planet with her tiny tits, velvety shecock and shapely curves. Shes a true beauty that loves nothing better then getting to play with a hot stud and suck his big cock. She takes this guys shaft deep in her mouth teasing him with her tongue making him moan in ecstasy and getting him throbbing hard before fucking her tight and ready ass. This beautiful t-girl rides that stiff pole until this stud gets so hot he wants her on her hands and knees ramming her tight fuckhole from behind. This lucky guy just cant seem to get enough of this tight shemale ass and he drills and fills her with every inch of his thick dick. He takes her hot ass from behind, on her side and missionary before he can finally take no more and has to squirt his creamy load. He jacks off his cock on her tiny tits while this gorgeous shemale pumps her lusty shecock shooting her jizz load on her flat stomach.
Model:
Sandy Lopez
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 123-latinoasianshemale2-hdv.wmv
File Size : 798.29 MB
Duration : 00:26:57

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0b2947d214489

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Carnival Tugjobs

Description:
Sweet tits and a plump ass grabs your attention when you see the sexy Bia, but its that big tasty shecock inside her panties that has you licking your lips. She looks hot as a summer day in her gold chains, thong and knee high boots. She rubs on her big she dick getting it rock hard as she strips out of her clothes and gets herself comfortable on the chair. Then she starts rubbing that mouth watering shecock until she spews her sticky jizz load and lets it ooze down her shaft.
Model:
Bia Bastos
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 146-carnivaltugjobs-hdv.wmv
File Size : 445.34 MB
Duration : 00:13:35

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/513c4c31a89ca

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Tattoed Asian T-Babe

Description:
Hot pink is certainly this shemale babes color. Black haired Rafaela Ridell is a tall, slender t-girl with tiny tits, slim legs and chubby shecock that she loves to stroke off until she bust a nut. She has several tattoos on her gorgeous body that just adds to her sexy appeal and dressed in her tube top and mini skirt, she is one hottie that makes your toes curl. Once she gets out of her clothes, she is tugging on that fat girl pole pushing it to its cum blowing limits.
Model:
Rafaela Ridell
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 141-tattoedasiantbabe-hdv.wmv
File Size : 511.27 MB
Duration : 00:16:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/530ca6709713e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Rebeca Monteiro definitely is one super tall t-girl. This shemale babes legs look like they are a mile long in her tiny skirt and high heels. She is one beautiful hottie and if you think her legs are long just wait until she whips out that chick dick.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/c341cb1e07138

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Sweet Karoline This sleek and lusty shemale is one beauty babe from head to foot. She has long dark hair, curves that would put a racecar driver to the test and a beautiful face. And did we mention she is packin a thick and meaty femdick in her panties?
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/6887ddec9cb64

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Workaholic Tgirl

Description:
All work and no play makes Joice a dull shemale. And this luscious T-girl is anything but dull. She works away at her laptop until she cant take anymore and then she is slipping out of her sexy lingerie and showing off her perky boobies and delicious looking girl pole. This shemale hottie knows exactly how to caress and rub her shecock until she is hard and ready for some much needed release. And it is hot as the fourth of July watching her squirt her sweet and creamy cum load.
Model:
Joice Naturele
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 88-workaholictgirl-hdv.wmv
File Size : 402.09 MB
Duration : 00:13:35

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f1f36e7c1b10c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Oil Massage

Description:
These four shemale babes give a whole new meaning to the word massage. They were all dressed in there sexy lingerie and white robes discussing the finer points of what makes a great massage when they decided to take the techniques they knew and use them on each other. They began to rub and caress each others lovely bodies and slip off their robes and lingerie. Then it was time to pull out the oil and one by one they let the others slick their entire bodies down with oil while they lay there and enjoy so much hands-on contact. That definitely brought a lot of heat and excitement to their small group and things became a frenzy of shecock sucking and stroking. Which in turn led to tight asses getting filled with girl poles and riding those shemeats hard and deep until these shemales were shooting their creamy loads in all over each others chest and bodies.
Model:
Andreia de Oliveira, Sabrina de Paula, Sabrina Sherman, Yris Schmit
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 12-oilmassage-hdv.wmv
File Size : 1060.76 MB
Duration : 00:35:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8df00356adbaa