Shemax.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Here was one Asian ladyboy that was so cute and appealing, you just wanted to wrap her up and take her home with you And did I mention she had a smile that made your heart pound and a body that made your cock want to sit up and do tricks? Watching her strip out of her clothes and show off that shecock was pure bliss. And this shemale babe was eager to please and was so innocently teasing I couldnt wait to get my hands and my cock on her.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/394063e319795

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Its always a blast when you find a cute Asian ladyboy willing to expose her hot body and juicy girl rod. And this seemingly innocent babe was hot and eager to get in front of the camera. She slipped out of her top and skirt revealing her small, tight ass that her red, lacy thong showed to perfection. This tasty T-girl was eager to please and she got so turned on being in front of the camera, her shecock was hard and peeking around her thong.
Model:
Studio:
Shemax.com

Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/0b5a0871484a9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
I think poor Lisa is in the wrong line of work as she doesn`t look like she is enjoying herself too much. Once I convinced her to go thought with the shoot (see below) it was a challenge to get her to do anything. I thought maybe a drink would loosen her up but she only had a sip and all it elicited was a short lived half smile. There are some really strange and quite horrible poses throughout. Check the clothes on pose with her arms crossed. I asked her to use the cupboard stretching her arms out and such and she pretty much slumped against it as if to help support her weight. It`s really a shame because as you can see she has a beautiful body. Her large perfectly shaped tits are capped by big protruding nipples that you do not usually see on a ladyboy. The rest of her body is so softly sexy and feminine that you are actually surprised to see a cock between her legs. Speaking of which it took a lot of coaxing to get her to show her fat little sausage dick so I gave up trying to convince her that I needed a cumshot. Notice when she does show it she hides her face with her hair. So I decided to end her obvious discomfort, paid her and sent her on her way.This ones falls under the what was I thinking category and should teach me for feeling magnanimous. It was later in the evening and I had already done several shoots that day. I was walking by Linda bar and as usual there were several ladyboys on the street or at the tables out front beckoning for customers. I also noticed a pretty girl sitting well in to the bar which is unusual given that she was alone and not with customer. There was little chance any potential customer would make it past the gauntlet of ladyboys out front. As I got closer I noticed that she also did not appear very happy so I thought I would make her day by picking her over the others. Sure enough as I walked past the throng out front I was virtually accosted. I sat down and said hello and she barley looked up at me. I asked if she wanted a drink and she sort of spoke barely audibly into her shoulder that she did not speak much English. I motioned that we should move to a table near the front and she seemed to understand this. I orderd a beer and asked the waitress to ask her what her name was and if she wanted a drink. The waitress said her name was Lisa and then brought my beer and her a coke or something. I made a few more attempts at conversation but basically got the same linguistically challenged response.I basically spent the next hour chatting with the other patrons and ladyboys. At one point the famous Amy sat down with us. I don`t really get why but when I tried to talk to her she got up and walked away. Maybe she thought I was trying to do the old switcheroo and just trying to help her friend but in any case I found it unfriendly and now I think she is a little bitch until she proves otherwise. I kept waiting for this Lisa to smile or at least look appreciative that I had thrown her a bone. However this was not to be as she continued to sit sullenly slumped in her chair. I thought well maybe this babe just needs a little action to liven up so I barfined her and off we went the short walk to my hotel. Once there I explained or tried to that this was all about pictures which I though she would be thankful of because she did not look any more into it once we were alone. Once again I was wrong because while I think she half understood all she could manage to respond was \I shy\. As I explained in the description of the shoot above she balked at showing her cock. This is something I am used to with some shemales in the west but most ladyboys seem proud of their cocks, this one wasn`t for sure. I think this girl is a prime candidate for SRS and I wouldn`t be surprised if the next time I see her she is cut. The moral of the story is never try to fix an emotionally disturbed ladyboy.
Model:
Studio:
Shemax.com

Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/26ed4bb754739

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Oh, this T-babe was fucking stunning and what a cock tease this Asian ladyboy turned out to be. Those firm tits with their huge dark nipples just make you drool wanting to lick and suck on them. And this tranny babe was a natural on film. Her dark skin, those long legs and that gorgeous ass are enough to get your cock ready to do tricks. She slid her panties down her legs proudly exposing her plump shecock wearing nothing but a naughty smile.
Model:
Studio:
Shemax.com

Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/00cd57261d27d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Give returns for a solo shoot this time in a pink shirt and again in short shorts. She strips and immediately dons the yellow bikini. She quickly loses the bottoms and looks stunning in the just the top with her pretty face, long orange hair and medium sized hairless dick. She shows us her anus which has a nice fringe of black hair just asking to be fucked. As in the first shoot she dutifully jerks her dick to a nice little creamy cumshot.Give is Saras friend and I first saw her when I went to meet Sara at the bar on Walking Street near where they live. She has and incredibly sexy ass which caught my eye in the super short shorts that she always wears and I imagined her out of. Another thing I noticed about Give is that her real hair is quite short. What you see are hair extensions which if you dont know are actual human hair that has been glued on to existing hair. It is really quite amazing how natural it looks and you can only tell upon close inspection. The shortness of her exiting hair it tells me that she really as only recently started living as girl. It will be interesting to see how her look changes after another year of so of transition. She will surely change her hair several times and may go on hormones and possibly get breast.
Model:
Studio:
Shemax.com

Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/51e556176cade