Shemax.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Banana Hell

Description:
This red head shemale seductress will have you on the edge of your seat and ready to reach for the lube. Sachenka is one hot and kinky tranny that loves to strip and pose for the camera. She was decked out in her sexy, see through dress wearing nothing but a thong underneath and her gorgeous big tits with their hard dusky nipples were bear for all to see. She teasingly peeled and ate a banana sliding it deep in her mouth and sucking like it was a big, thick cock and she was starving for a taste of man meat. She did a sexy striptease leaving on nothing but her high heels and showed off her round, curvy ass before spreading her long legs and playing with her girl rod. She covered her shaft with the banana peel and stroked herself until she was rock hard and it wasna€t long before this sexy T-girl was shooting her hot load all over that empty banana peel in ecstasy.
Model:
Sachenka Levschenko
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 44-bananahell-hdv.wmv
File Size : 557.68 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c067c4d45c100

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Teen TGirl Oiled Up

Description:
Oh yeah, this hot shemale babe with her long legs and cock teasing smile was a sinful pleasure to watch in action. Raissa was sexy as hell in her ass hugging, low riding denim jeans and blue bustier. Her body was long and lean and her soft curves brought some seriously wicked fantasies to mind. And this tranny was packing a juicy package behind the zipper of those blue jeans. She stripped out of her clothes, wiggling her way out of her tight jeans and exposed every inch of her slender form. When she went for the oil and began dribbling it on her handful sized tits and chubby shecock, we knew the afternoon was definitely going to heat up. Riassa didnt waste any time in wrapping a long fingered hand around her girl pole and stroke it slow and deep until it was hard and throbbing. You could tell by the lusty look in her sexy eyes she was ready to explode. And we were lucky enough to get all the shecock cum spewing action on film.
Model:
Raissa Marques
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 72-teentgirloiledup-hdv.wmv
File Size : 352.15 MB
Duration : 00:11:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6cebff47ee4b5

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Cock Sucking Skills

Description:
Fra is a slim little femboy who jumped at the chance to demonstrate her cock sucking skills. When she arrives in her brown tank top and short layered white leopard skirt she looks like a pretty teenage girl. She quickly strips from this outfit to show she us her big nippled hormone titties, a pubeless crotch and sweet soft cock. She has freckles covering exactly half of her lower torso and when she starts to massage her dick she opens her legs to reveals a huge sagging ball sack. As she strokes herself her shedick grows quite long and hard and this makes her horny for a cock in her mouth. She grabs our volunteers towel and quickly gets him hard before filling her small mouth with his meat. She stands and bends over to suck and from the rear we see her boy pussy above her hanging balls. She takes her mouth off but keeps hold of his cock as she strokes her own hard dick with the other hand until she squirts cum on the guy. She continues the blowjob until he injects hot sperm down her throat which she gaglessly swallows.I was out for a drink with my mate and as we walked back to his place we passed by a few freelancers working in Sukhumvit Road. I wasnt sure if my buddy was in to ladyboys but I noticed him staring at Fra who I was pretty sure was ladyboy despite that she appeared very feminine. I asked if he liked that girl and had he ever been with a ladyboy. He said that he had not but was curious. He liked the look of this girl here and was wondering if she was a real girl or not. I said there was only one way to find out for sure because she will likely tell you what she thinks you want to hear. I offered to pay her to answer this question and then he could decide if he wanted to go further (as long as I could film it). He agreed as did Fra and so off we went to and as you can see we have another convert to ladyboyism.
Model:
Fra
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 104-fracocksuckingskills-hdv.wmv
File Size : 282.4 MB
Duration : 00:09:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/47e5f15c78406

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Too Sexy For Words

Description:
Redheads have a passion all their own. And Carol was one sexy and seductive shemale redhead that was definitely of a passionate nature. This lovely T-girl came dressed in a slinky black dress that hugged her slender body in a way that would make an intimate lover jealous. And her white and silky thigh high stockings that matched her bra and panties was an extreme turn on. This tranny slut loved having all eyes on her hot and shapely body and she didnt mind getting naughty and kinky to capture out attention. She opened her can of her passion fruit and used it to tease herself and us in ways that was enough to make your toes curl in expectation. And when the lovely Carol began to stroke and tug on her fat girl shaft and it began to harden and grow, its everything you can do to control yourself and not want to help her pump that meaty shecock until she explodes her tasty juices.
Model:
Carol Vendramini
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 66-toosexyforwords-hdv.wmv
File Size : 340.38 MB
Duration : 00:11:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8d0b04f2b1b6a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Horny Chocolate Tranny

Description:
Got a craving for some sweet ebony shemale? Then get a taste of this hard body tranny named Chocolate. She shows her gorgeous physique and big shecock before she gets her ass fingered and her faced covered with a man load of creamy cum.
Model:
Chocolate
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : hornychocolatetranny-hdv.wmv
File Size : 449.51 MB
Duration : 00:13:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/dce2d58d52b9e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Bom is da Bomb

Description:
Bom is another sexy young Pattaya girl who will blow your mind and your load. She ignites your fuse with her compact little body which sports her big head and two large exotic eyes. Our device is triggered by her cute cock and nice tits. The countdown to detonation begins with her dick sucking while she plungers her own stick of dynamite until it explodes with cum.Met up with Bom at the New Orn Bar on Soi Diana in Pattaya as I was walking back to my hotel on Soi LK. Half way between 2nd Road and Soi Bukhao, this bar is quite a ways from the main Ladyboy Bar areas in Pattaya which are Walking Street, Soi 131 and Soi 6 and are all between Beach and 2nd Roads (see Travel Guide for further details). It is a large outdoor bar that appears to be open 24 hours although like in the movie Aliens the ladyboys mostly come at night, mostly. But if you are staying in the Soi BukhaoDianaLK area this can be convenient when you are coming back from the other bars at 4AM and are still horny.
Model:
Bom
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 63-bomisdabomb-hdv.wmv
File Size : 284.84 MB
Duration : 00:09:24

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/745a6c1dd0434

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Oiled Brunette

Description:
Lovely tranny Leticia is in front of the camera with a mission to get off. Shea€s been given a bottle of baby oil and a comfortable bed with which to accomplish her task. Things start off very well as she poses in knee high black leather boots and a sexy black bikini. She cana€t keep those clothes on for long though she needs to let her cock be free. Next comes the baby oil, which she generously pours over her body, leaving her all shiny. The slickness of the oil turns her on and when she wraps her hand around her purple knob shea€s already hard. Her she-cock is beautiful and fully functional as the turgid erection will show. Shea€s got a pretty hot ass, too.
Model:
Leticia Vlasak
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 31-oiledbrunette-hdv.wmv
File Size : 624.31 MB
Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4386242299f69

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Yogurt Addiction

Description:
You either love yogurt or hate yogurt. Today we find Andrea with her favorite yogurt flavor and she has decided what is good for her insides, has to be good for her outside. She wonders if it will make her skin softer and younger. She pours a bit along her beautiful browned breasts and it feels good as she works it into skin and it tightens her nipples up and pushes an electric zing down the length of her shecock and she knows she has to use that entire bottle now. She slowly pours it down her back and it rests gently in her ass crack, dripping slowly down her balls and onto the floor. Ohhhh that feels so good she has to grab her shecock and stroke it slowly until she cant` stand it anymore. She has to pump herself faster, harder until her cum mixes with the yogurt thats already on the floor. She is a messy girl, and she doesn`t care, she has a whole fridge full of tasty yogurt for her inside and now her very horny outside.
Model:
Andrea de Oliveira
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 16-yogurtaddiction-hdv.wmv
File Size : 584.07 MB
Duration : 00:19:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/70643aac76b06