Sexjapantv.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Hot Japanese Sex Girl

Description:
We meet Arisa Matsumoto for the first time here on SexJapanTV.com. Apparently she is enjoying one of her favorite hobbies, sucking on the kind of popsicles that after licking long enough, pop with a creamy filling. She also seems to like the man driving the ice cream truck :)

Arisa sure knows how to work a man_s nipples as we watch her suck and lick all over his torso. She also knows about most men_s hot button as she rims and tongues his anus. Arisa wants to share and mounts her man 69 letting him hit her hot button. Listen to her whimper as he seems to be mashing on the button.

Arisa exchanges one set of lips for another and continues to work on getting to the creamy filling of this young man_s popsicle. From missionary to riding, then doggy style and back full circle to missionary before she gets to the creamy filling that explodes all over her stomach and then sucks up the last drops.
Model:
Arisa Matsumoto
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3910.mp4
File Size : 264.31 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:21:37

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/11610af72eb57

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Emiko Catches A Buzz

Description:
Emiko is a cute school girl who loves her technology, as she uses it to show herself to us today. This Sexjapantv.com sweetie is up on all the latest gadgets, but when it comes to cumming, Emiko starts off the old-fashioned way, a hand job. Using her fingers, she first tweaks her nipples before presenting those firm tits to us leaning in, we get a nice close-up of them. Settling on the floor, Emiko works her magic first through her panties before sliding her hand in. Softly she moans, this Asian blossom gasps as she arouses many sensations in her own body, and ours.

To heighten the pleasure, Emiko employs a toy rubbing the vibrator on her nipples, they stand fully erect. Going down to her vagina, she rubs her lips with the friend, her white panties become moist in response. Removing her underwear, we see that she is unique to most Asian women as she is fully shaved her lips totally exposed and swelling as she catches a buzz. Emiko becomes louder in her moans and gasps she pokes at her clit and it doesnt take long before she is wet, yet again. Finishing off the job manually, she rubs her clit in a circle to summon every it doesnt take long before she is wet, yet again. Summoning every last drop of nectar from her flower, Emiko twitches at the slightest touch, her toes curl and she manages one more orgasm before she says goodbye, for now.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 244 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7227.mp4
File Size : 611.43 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:09

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b569d8d99dc37

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Girl_s Special Dildo

Description:
We meet Ayumi Matsuki for the first time wearing only some beautifully embroidered under garments. She is introduced to a new toy she has not seen before and explained how they are used. She giggles and turns her head covering her mouth. Then our cameraman demonstrates for her on her nipples and we see them getting firm with excitement. Then he moves south and demonstrates on her cameltoe. Ayumi isn_t sure what to think at this point of this new toy. I_m getting the idea that either this little toy isn_t going to do the trick or our cameraman just hasn_t found the magic spot. Since he_s having no luck with the little guy, he brings out the big guns, a larger vibrating pink dildo and gives this a try. Considering himself a master with the toys on the ladies, he isn_t giving up. He finally figures out what it_s going to take to get Ayumi stimulated and the show begins. This is a mature lady and she knows what she likes from her man and how to get the job done as she takes the dildo from him and shows us.
Model:
Ayumi Matsuki
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 4157.mp4
File Size : 228.95 MB
Duration : 00:19:01

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e52ee1c0bdb3a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Good Vibrations E11

Description:
Needing a little energy? Not these schoolgirls whether it is one or a more, when you add a vibrator and have them buzz about town, everybody_s going to feel better. Seemingly shy and demur, just wait until they slide some sensation down their panties for our pleasure. Controlling the speed, we have these girls squealing and wetting their panties right in public. Grooving to the beat has a whole new meaning careful of the sweet pools of scent these girl leave wherever they goand go.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 527 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7903.mp4
File Size : 210.08 MB
Duration : 00:15:38

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/982170f3d191a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Misaki_s Spycam Magic Masturbation

Description:
In her room and enjoying herself, Misaki figures its a good time to explore her body as well. Using a spycam, Sexjapantv.com videos this cuties as she lets her finger do the walking, all over her young body. She begins with her nipples, but its not long before her pajama bottoms are off and she moistens her panties. The best part about self-help is that our Misaki knows exactly where and how to touch herself.

Watching her twitch and tweak her nipples is a delight, which only gets better as she slides her fingers into her panties for some digit to clit stimulation. Removing her panties and gaining full access, Misaki spreads her legs far and wide in order to penetrate her vagina. As she flails on the bed, two fingers continue to work their magic. Alternating into various positions, this Asian flower masturbates to ecstasy as she rides her phallic fun and pinches her nipples. With a final orgasm, Misaki lies on the bed, wet and happy.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 253 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6880.mp4
File Size : 727.9 MB
Duration : 00:21:59

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4eb5fdc104161

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Big Boob Lovers 2 - Kurara

Description:
We_re back with Kurara and this time it_s all about her. We watch Kurara pleasure herself playing with her boobs and fingering her wet pussy to using a vibrator. And since it_s all about Kurara, our man can only watch, provide his leg for Kurara to rub her wet pussy on and let her suck on his fingers and toes. Kurara decides she wants to lip service and has him eat her pussy and ass to finish this full 4 course meal with plenty of desert
Model:
Kurara
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3136.mp4
File Size : 170.29 MB
Duration : 00:14:08

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/94edc71f407d1

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Girls Pissing E5

Description:
Taking our camera to the streets, we film some interesting sites, up-close for your pleasure. These young cuties don_t realize that the street is no place to piss we catch every last drop. Squatting down with their panties at their ankles, they relieve themselves just in time to arouse us to attention. We are tinkled pink to present all these honeys, depositing their dew all about.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 172 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7677.mp4
File Size : 419.75 MB
Duration : 00:12:28

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8814cbf42691e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Kyoko Makes Loving Herself Fun

Description:
With the rain pouring down outside, Kyoko is in her room, just sitting around. This Sexjapantv.com model takes the opportunity to rub one out. As she begins to grope her perky tits, Kyoko fanaticizes about a man who can take control of her. Our student takes her touch down where it will do all of us some good. In her knee-highs, she slips off her skirt and panties to massage her lips Kyoko does have a smoking hot body begging for attention. With a good grasp of her situation, Kyoko uses the heel of her hand to tap her clit, while two fingers palpate her G-Spot. Nearing her first orgasm, her legs bend inward and her vagina clamps down on her fingers.

Kyoko falls back and a full view of her two holes are presented hard to say which one Id fuck first. As her fingers twitch and she looks like she is throwing some gang signs, Kyoko nears her second orgasm. Rubbing her digits between her lips, she clinches then releases her grip. With one more in her, Kyoko makes loving herself not only fun, but very arousing just what a good girl should do. Finished, she stands and from the bottom of her top pops out the sweetest little ass, ready for a spank.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 580 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6887.mp4
File Size : 213.1 MB
Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7256c8717fb21

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Azusa Ayano Dances with the Pole part 2

Description:
The Salsa slut is now on her back and allowing her partner to dance, orally. Lapping at her camel toe, she moans in pleasure at his tactual skills. Once he exposes her fur covered box, the slurping goes into overdrive for this dancing queen on Sexjapantv.com video. The two move to a bed where the Rumba can commence. Her partner gloves up the pole and slides in easily. My, hes got a nice set of maracas hanging down.

In an open position, the girl gets a pogo stick to bounce on her moaning is now music to his ears as he rhythmically fucks her. As her boobs keep the beat, this sexy senorita is a lucky girl to have such a well-equipped mate. The camera moves in for a close-up check out her engorged lips, looks like theyre singing for more. She moans, go faster and he complies. Clamping down on his pole, he has just enough time to pull out and moisten those large sweet melons she smiles and lies exhausted, but satisfied her dance card is filled.
Model:
Azusa Ayano
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3628.mp4
File Size : 304.79 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:25:04

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cb1c29e09829e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Spying On Rina

Description:
I don_t know how our cameraman could stay so calm watching this sexy young lady. Rina will have your cock hard, throbbing and your balls aching for release.

Rina appears to be grabbing a snack while watching TV and when she rubs her leg it triggers a response between her legs. She begins to massage herself through her panties and caress her breasts. It isn_t long before Rina peels off her panties and lays back on the sofa.

Now comfortable and with full access to her pink treasure first it_s 1 finger, then 2 then 3 fingers and her body writhes and twitches with pleasure.

Rina rolls over and props herself up on her knees for round two... or is that three? Hang on boys, don_t blow your load yet, the second half of this show is just starting
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 216 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7243.mp4
File Size : 543.58 MB
Duration : 00:16:11

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b6805a0bb03ed