Sexjapantv.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Good Vibrations E10

Description:
Needing a little energy? Not these schoolgirls whether it is one or a more, when you add a vibrator and have them buzz about town, everybody_s going to feel better. Seemingly shy and demur, just wait until they slide some sensation down their panties for our pleasure. Controlling the speed, we have these girls squealing and wetting their panties right in public. Grooving to the beat has a whole new meaning careful of the sweet pools of scent these girl leave wherever they goand go.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 167 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7904.mp4
File Size : 421.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:31

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/091848c6bdca7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Koeda Pets Her Kitty

Description:
Hanging out in her dorm room, Koeda takes the opportunity to stretch out, touch herself, and turn us on for Sexjapantv.com. This little vixen has a bit of kitty about her sexy stockings and short shorts has this student looking like she needs a petting. As she lies on the bed, her hands delve under her shirt, to massage her tits. Taking off her bra, her nipples are hard and telling. Koedas other hand has already slid down her torso, into her panties. Masturbating is definitely something this girl has studied for a long time you know what they say about busy hands, they do make for a hot video.

Rolling her fingers over her clit, she begins to work toward a full orgasm she gets naked and uses every part of her body to relish the feeling. Fucking herself, she palpates and moans in ecstasy. Grinding her fingers ever deeper, Koedas tits jiggle with excitement. As our girl gasps, her climax is full body and it does take her a moment to recover before going back in. Koeda reinserts her digit into her vagina and rocks it in and out the camera zooms in so we can see her moist pussy hairs stuck to her wet fingers. Again orgasaming, our girl services herself copiously and quivers with undulations. Relaxed after such activity, Koeda redresses and lies on the bed, fulfilled.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 227 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6885.mp4
File Size : 655.33 MB
Duration : 00:19:42

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3d6e8ddde7c6f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Nozomi_s Live Cam Show

Description:
Nozomi takes a break between her classes at the university to school us on female masturbation. Nozomi might only be 19 years old, but she fingers and works her lips like a pro. She moves back and props herself up against the bed and spreads her legs after taking her panties off and gives us a peek at her hidden treasure. She reveals her firm tits and massages them while she continues to finger herself and it isn_t long before she delivers the liquid gold.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 460 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7241.mp4
File Size : 460.21 MB
Duration : 00:13:41

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3f93509226f1b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Wife 1 - Yuriko Kobayahi

Description:
Meet our everyday housewife Yuriko Kobayahi for her initial interview and tryout. Let_s take a ride in the van with this sexy housewife and see if she measures up

Feeling a bit more comfortable, off come the panties over her fish net stockings, then the stockings and finally her g-string underwear. Now it_s time to play peek-a-boo.

Yuriko plays with her pussy to get herself moist and doesn_t take our experienced housewife very long to reach her first orgasm. I can only imagine the boys up front are rock hard by now and busting at the seams (and wanting to bust a nut.)

Our backseat interviewer reaches over to lend a helping finger or two and Yuriko is headed for her happy place once again. The cameraman seems to be having a hard time handling the camera with only one hand. (haha)

Leaving her panties off, they head into a sex shoppe for a little extra stimuli (wink) while the cameraman does his best to give us a glimpse up Yuriko_s skirt.
Model:
Yuriko Kobayahi
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3140.mp4
File Size : 225.17 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:19:12

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a796eea2d4d56

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Top Idol 1 - Jun Kubota Sucks A Mouthful

Description:
A little doll by the name of Jun Kubota is our treat today in this Sexjapantv.com video. Being picked up and taken to the studio. Jun is a bit shy and when shown a few toys, as she blushes and squirms at the possibilities. The director takes over and helps our little girl relax and have some fun. Spreading her legs nice and wide, we can appreciate he fur covered box. Using a variety of stimulations, this sweetie is such a fast learner, and loud whiner. Cumming, her squeaks and moans heighten all of our arousals.

Once they get to the studio, Jun is a bit more adventurous and tries licking a real lollipop. As the two play house, Juns nipples become more erect and the directors dick, only points north. A bit unskilled and unsure of her abilities, they work together to help Jun appreciate all that a man can give her. As she blows him, her talents are soon rewarded with a hot creamy load in her mouth.
Model:
Jun Kubota
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3636.mp4
File Size : 355.25 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:41:47

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1d858aabaafdd

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Good Vibrations E5

Description:
Needing a little energy? Not these schoolgirls whether it is one or a more, when you add a vibrator and have them buzz about town, everybody_s going to feel better. Seemingly shy and demur, just wait until they slide some sensation down their panties for our pleasure. Controlling the speed, we have these girls squealing and wetting their panties right in public. Grooving to the beat has a whole new meaning careful of the sweet pools of scent these girl leave wherever they goand go.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 171 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7909.mp4
File Size : 428.91 MB
Duration : 00:12:43

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0bb5e5e130556

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Chie_s Pink Flower

Description:
Discussing todays Sexjapantv.com video, I tell our little princess to remove her panties so we can enjoy all she has to offer. Chie slides off her underwear, but quickly covers herself she is so timid. Angling the camera down, we are able to get our first look at her treasure box. As I film and finger, I then have her take over she quietly slides a digit down between her thighs and massages soon the moisture in her pussy builds up and we can hear the sweet sounds of delight. Again with my fingers, then with my dick, I take Chie in a missionary position.

Lying on her back, I ebb and flow in and out of her wet vagina, her large areolas bounce with pleasure. Whimpering and panting, she then rides atop and rocks. Together we work our bodies for maximum pleasure. Flipping Chie over, just look at that nice, porcelain ass as I rewet her lips. I plunge in and tap, tap, tap. Keeping up the motion, I go until I spew inside the condom and pull out. Chie just giggles and smiles she may be shy on the outside, but she is very welcuming on the inside.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 686 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6659.mp4
File Size : 251.1 MB
Duration : 00:20:33

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/eceefe1adf401

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Girls Pissing E12

Description:
Taking our camera to the streets, we film some interesting sites, up-close for your pleasure. These young cuties don_t realize that the street is no place to piss we catch every last drop. Squatting down with their panties at their ankles, they relieve themselves just in time to arouse us to attention. We are tinkled pink to present all these honeys, depositing their dew all about.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 265 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7683.mp4
File Size : 264.64 MB
Duration : 00:07:51

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a3b892c9afa78

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Miyabi Schooled In Masturbation

Description:
Needing a bit of fun between classes, Miyabi steps into the girls restroom to tap a few out. Our Sexjapantv.com hottie wastes no time in getting herself all wet. With her hairy pussy full of fingers, Miyabi moans as she reaches orgasm her moist lips smacking with all her fun. Licking her fingers to taste the nectar, she is definitely schooled in the art of masturbation.

Rubbing her clit feverishly, Miyabi soon cums again and decides to add a bit of nipple play. Hot and juicy, this honey is full of goodness check out those big tits and nipples pointing our way. Whining for one more, Miyabi stands then sits to spread even more. We get a full view of her vagina and puckering asshole, as she cums yet again and gasps in repose. After taking a moment, Miyabi cleans herself up and heads out to do her best, again.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 464 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7337.mp4
File Size : 463.99 MB
Duration : 00:13:47

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f970151de9328

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- The Port-O-Potty Rock

Description:
Oh let us rock your world with our honeys. In these PissJapanTV.com videos, we shake things up until they go. Splashdown never smelled so good each babe goes in and comes out a little lighter and a lot wetter. As our voyeur cam films, the cuties get ready to squat and go, but are jostled about until they squeal, and piss themselves. Check out their asses check out their holes, these girls are wet in all of these rolls.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 401 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7947.mp4
File Size : 401.23 MB
Duration : 00:11:54

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6f5347fc97bcc