Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Close Up Shit for Babe

Description:
Enjoy my cute, teasing views of my shapely legs, thick bubble butt and my pierced cunt as I pinch loafs out my tight little asshole All thick, and feeling SO good on their way out as they stretch out my hole you can hear me moan with pleasure while I drop these loads ? All you need is my shit, you know, and you like it. As well as you like this disgusting smell. Imagine that this plate is your dinner, babe. A huge portions of three thick turds, different in color. Thank me for this. Thank me for this meal, loser ?
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 051018.mp4
File Size : 1093.68 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:41

Download VIDEO:
051018.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Alina is powerfully shitting and blowing up her shit with a big firecracker

Description:
Alina is powerfully shitting and blowing up her shit with a big firecracker. Alina goes by car, listens to music. She finds a secluded place to poke, where no one would see her. She pushes powerfully and smells foul. Alina lays in the shit a powerful firecracker and blows it up
Model:
suppkakiem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PooAlina61.mp4
File Size : 441.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:58

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
PooAlina61.mp4 - 441.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Anal sex scat session

Description:
New first time couples anal sex with scat. She takes that cock in her ass like a champ, having sex with an ass full of poop, scat sex, dirty talk, desperation, tight asshole, redhead, messy, creamy, powerful pooping out a cock with shit, pulling the cork on her ass as fresh crap gets packed into her ass crack with a cumming dick, squishing balls and cock into that fruity pile of poop. Amazing anal with a great poop out, you can almost feel the warmth of her crap as you watch this steaming scat session. The poop makes a wonderful sound as it is coming out of her ass. Some farting while she has a cock in her ass. Wide screen with many personal close ups. The dirty talk between these two is amazing, so much chemistry, so sexy, shes a keeper, dirty girl gets me off. Duration 5 minute 43 seconds
Model:
amateurcouplewithfriends769
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_6532.mov
File Size : 627.77 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:43

Download VIDEO:
IMG_6532.mov - 627.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shy ass spread and fingering, followed by toilet load

Description:
Shyly spreading my ass, teasing you with my fingers and moans, before making a mess for you.. It takes me a second to push it out, its hard to do this for the camera ?
Model:
Curvyelvishgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pooping.mp4
File Size : 140.26 MB
Duration : 00:04:53
Video : AVC, 3 810 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 198 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Pooping.mp4 - 140.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Mechanic Shop Bathroom

Description:
While Im getting my car worked on, I feel a serious need to take a shit. I pulled down my skinny jeans and take a seat. Watch as my brown turds fall between my legs into the toilet. There is a LOT of shit coming out of my ass today. I make sure to show you whats on the toilet paper after I wipe. Once Im cleaned up, blow you a kiss goodbye.
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MechanicBathroom.mp4
File Size : 231.97 MB
Duration : 00:04:00

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
MechanicBathroom.mp4 - 232.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Anal medical endoscope dirty session

Description:
One of my most requested videos a long anal exploration in vore session. With a complete black body lace I seduce you and I know you can not resist to see my big ass I undress myself a little bit and Ill show you how moving my ass in multiple positions in front of the camera what can happen of my endoscope inside my ass You can several movements in a very special close up how tight how lengthens . obviously my intestinal canal has not been cleaned up and youll see a few pieces of shit very close but I know this excites you like never before halfway through video I can not help myself and a nice fart comes out of my ass examined mmmm delicious
Model:
Nicolettaxxx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : EndoscopeLongAnalSession-01_04.mp4
File Size : 317.22 MB
Duration : 00:22:40

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
EndoscopeLongAnalSession-01_04.mp4 - 317.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Smelly Shit

Description:
My slave is hungry that why I decided to feed him. He want to licks my asshole, but I dont care about it. I said him that he will be able to lick my asshole only to clear my shitty ass with his tongue. I relieved directly in his toilet hole and my shit comes down in his mouth. I order him to lick my asshole despite the shit that is coming out of my beautiful shithole.
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 01101830.mp4
File Size : 721.09 MB
Duration : 00:11:57

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
01101830.mp4 - 721.1 MB