Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Olga and Svetlana and Yana naughty dog

Description:
Oh Olga and Svetlana , they decided to punish Yana and gave a real test for the dogs Yana , first with Olga and Svetlana took Yana on a leash , and then Olga put the bowl on the floor and began to fill it with crap , Oh yeah a large amount of shit out of their ass Olga , but thats not all Svetlana Yana fills the mouth with shit , Oh yeah Svetlana ass out a large amount of crap on Yanas mouth is full of shit . Olga wears strapon and starts to fuck Yana in the mouth , but its just cool , then Olga takes Yana in the ass , Svetlana lie on the floor and Yana begins to lick her pussy Svetlana and Olga have an obedient dog in the ass . After that Svetlana pours from the plate his pussy shit and makes Yana the dog to lick her cunt which is covered in shit . Then Olga pulls out a strapon from the ass Yana, and Yana starts to shit , Yes, and obedient dog crap . But Olga and Svetlana, this is not enough , they force the dog to Yana to lick shit from the floor . Yes, its just great dog Yana performs all I want Olga and Svetlana , Olga is in her mouth, strap on Yana , and then Yana the dog again licking dirty pussy Lights . This is a very hot video new which wont stop . Yana docile dog with which Olga and Svetlana can do whatever you want .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN5241.mp4
File Size : 1124.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:25
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN5241.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Double Shit Load Jogging Panty Poop

Description:
It was a beautiful sunny day and I wanted to go for a run and enjoy it, but my asshole felt kind of tight and pressurized like I was almost ready to poop.but still, it was not quite ready. So I decided to go run anyway, a little nervous that I might have one of those runners trots pants shitting accidents that runners are known for.and I DID I shit my shorts while running (not shown) It was so embarrassing, everyone around saw and smelled me I had to stop running and waddle home with the big load stuck in my shorts :O(
But finally I get home and can hide my shame.but wait OMG I have to shit AGAIN. I push and groan and a second load of shit fills my shorts right on top of the first one. EEW Stunk so bad What a huge package I had in my ass.
Then I take off my shorts to show you the nasty bulge of shit staining my panties, and I sit down on the bulge and squish it so it pushes out the sides of my panties. Some drops on the floor, eew Then I turn toward you and show you the mess on my inner thighs, and finally I take off my panties to reveal the huge Rorschach test-looking shit smear on my ass LOL. What do you see in my shit Rorschach test? Your sexual desires? O) Hugs
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : joggingdoubleloadpantspoop_27112014.mp4
File Size : 103.57 MB
Duration : 00:06:21

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
joggingdoubleloadpantspoop_27112014.mp4 - 103.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Open Your Mouth

Description:
I start off in my black lace panties. You see my gorgeous ass and I show you my pretty red haired pussy. My panties come off and I provide you with a generous and forceful pee. I get you underneath me and tell you to open your mouth wide. Slowly my hole opens up and I poop right onto your face. I then show you what you could have swallowed. Clips ends with a blown kiss.
(Panties, camera movement, transitions, not much talking, no smear or taste. Poop portion is smaller than anticipated but not too small)
Model:
XshayXshayX
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_2335.mov
File Size : 940.4 MB
Duration : 00:08:37

Download VIDEO:
IMG_2335.mov - 940.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Lucy in Hotel

Description:
Just got back to my hotel room &amp have to use the toilet so bad. I have this awful combination of constipation, loose stool (diarrhea) &amp gas.
Model:
LucyLoo
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : YLucyHotel720.mp4
File Size : 223.62 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:42

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
YLucyHotel720.mp4 - 223.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Gag Till I Puke

Description:
This is an old clip which I thought I had uploaded. I love this clip because you can see the real struggle in my face as I force myself to puke.
Model:
MistressEsme
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : vomit.mp4
File Size : 443.47 MB
Duration : 00:05:55
Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
vomit.mp4 - 443.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Shitting In Your Face

Description:
With my new GoPro camera I can shit right on the lens without any worry that Ill ruin my camera That means you get some of the hottest views ever My asshole looks amazing as it opens up right above you and load after load of hot, fresh shit just pours out of my dark, little hole
This is my latest EFRO video with SIX loads of poop all for you
Enjoy
Scat 231-Shitting In Your Face
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : gopropoop.mp4
File Size : 566.68 MB
Duration : 00:05:30

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
gopropoop.mp4 - 566.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- I will Ruin these Beautiful Tights Anyway

Description:
The best quality video is divided into 2 parts. Full compressed version is also available (48:18min)
I love these pantyhose, because its panties and stockings at the same time. My ass and legs look great in these pantyhose and heels ?
I piss and make a big pile of fragrant shit in these tights. Its very little space for shit but fishnet keeps all the shit inside. I take my big dildo (which used to be transparent, but then it was painted by my shit because of a lot of dirty games hehe)and I fuck my ass. I get very excited about it and Im getting wet so I fuck my creamy pussy with a dirty dildo too. My ass has expanded and you can see my rosebudI smear shit, tear pantyhose so now I have panties and stockings separately, smear my shit againEnjoy ?
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Full146Pantyhose.mp4
File Size : 1952.49 MB
Duration : 00:48:18

Download VIDEO:
Full146Pantyhose.mp4 - 1.9 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- All You Get To Eat Is My SHIT

Description:
Oh god, my plumbing hasnt been working lately and I really have to take a crap luckily, I know someone who can help me, and I wont even have to pay him thats right, its you my lucky little toilet. Im going to be using you from now on And youll do it, because youre just starving for any attention from me, willing to take whatever Im willing to give to you So cmon, toilet slave, and eat my shit for days and days on end and Ill never use my plumbing again ? I make sure you have enough to eat of my shit and my pee ?
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1611182.mp4
File Size : 779.51 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
1611182.mp4 - 779.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Nice big dump after work

Description:
I show off my newest tattoos a bit before fingering my pussy and then letting out a nice big shit I had been holding in all day Had to tinkle after ?
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20170818_13_06_44_Pro.mp4
File Size : 243.68 MB
Duration : 00:04:17

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20170818_13_06_44_Pro.mp4 - 243.7 MB