Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- A very sore stomach I have diarrhea

Description:
My stomach hurt , I dont understand why he can be so sick , I decided to go to the bathroom , I went to the toilet and sat down on the toilet but I did not just came to sit in the toilet, Im recording for you hot video , I first showed you its beauties cunt ass breast , a little rubbed pussy on toilet and ass , and waited for the explosion in the belly here here it needs to happen , I stood up from the toilet and turned to the camera ass and then a miracle liquid diarrhea starts to flow out of my ass , I explode with liquid shit all the shit in the toilet in the floor shit in shit out of my ass just pours shit I cant stop . I wiped my ass with a piece of paper and put it next to the toilet . About the fuck that is liquid explosions in my stomach there was a real battle .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0118.mp4
File Size : 1009.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:25

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0118.mp4 - 1009.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Yana having fun with a rubber member

Description:
Yana loves to have fun , this time Ian made a little show on the bed . Yana is bored as Olga was out of town , Yana undressed and lay down on the bed , took the rubber cock and began to caress it with his mouth . A bit of tinkering with a rubber member , Yana inserted himself between the legs of the rubber cock and started to masturbate her cunt . During vaginal Masturbation Yana shits , ass shit comes out Yana , but Yana does not stop and continues to play with her pussy . As soon as Yana released a big load out of his ass , Yana introduced the rubber member in the ass , Oh yeah Yana kicks and she likes it very much . You will be well and definitively to address all of the holes Yana , and the ass and pussy , titties and lips .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0068.mp4
File Size : 673.5 MB
Duration : 00:06:56

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0068.mp4 - 673.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Poo In My Pussy

Description:
Wearing nothing but white silky thigh high stockings and a blue bra, I sit down on the bathroom floor to take the biggest shit ever I pull out my white doc johnsons ying yang vibrator and fuck my shitty asshole. Next I fuck my pussy with the shit covered white dildobut that isnt enough to get me off so I grab a nice size chunk of my poo and put it inside of my pussy and plsy until I cum. Super hot clip
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poop-in-my-pussy.wmv
File Size : 130.66 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:04:22

Download VIDEO:
poop-in-my-pussy.wmv - 130.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Jeans Farting and Pooping

Description:
I invite you back.. I hear you love a sexy girl like me farting in your face, sniffing the shit thats cooking in her arse Then her dropping her load in your mouth..
Well your in for a treat baby as I love to tease.. I fart in my light blue jeans in your face. I can feel my big load moving down my to my asshole..
I then pull my jeans down. You smell that shit..
Looks yummy huh?
Loud fart and poop in Light blue and tight jeans. After it i show how dirty is my ass and long smear shit on my sexy ass.
Model:
janet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 16191.mp4
File Size : 980.86 MB
Duration : 00:11:13

Download VIDEO:
16191.mp4 - 980.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Scat Pig

Description:
Slave, you should not be resist ones destiny It is not uncommon for a man of lesser social standing to have a desire to serve the Mistress. Lie down right there on the floor under my ass. I will use you the same way I use my toilet. I think it is great that you know your place in life. Now I will feed you with my shit after. Dont dare to spit out my shit Eat and swallow my shit, scat pig
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 3108181.mp4
File Size : 733.03 MB
Duration : 00:08:29

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
3108181.mp4 - 733.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Shitty potty POV

Description:
Hello. Youre my toilet slave. Like a small potty only or my ass. I have hard constipation. And wanna make shit just on you-on your face. You like it and wanna try taste of my poop. I must push so hard so I push off a lot of mucus from my pussy also. White amazing mucus. But first I give you drink, I pee on you.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : e525.mp4
File Size : 1600.27 MB
Duration : 00:11:00

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
e525.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- OUTDOOR SHIT AND PISS

Description:
ScatShop Exclusive-One of my first ever scat videos
Watch me shit and piss in a park very close to the road and to the public I could be spotted at any second
Nice huge load and a long stream of piss
Uh oh I dont have any toilet paper I guess Ill just have to wipe with my hand and then lick my hand clean Yum
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : trim.A6A52497-6DF0-4036-8907-DE90956441F9.mov
File Size : 8.28 MB
Resolution : 480x360
Duration : 00:01:28

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
trim.A6A52497-6DF0-4036-8907-DE90956441F9.mov - 8.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty lesbian games outdoors

Description:
Yana Olga found a quiet spot on the street . Yana Olga came to his place and wanted to play a bit , Yana turned the video camera and went to Olga . Olga was Horny and wanted to Yana began to caress her , Yana didnt wait and lifted the skirt of Olga and penetrated his tongue , to Yana Olga and I could see passers-by but they just opened . Yana took the cucumber and began having cucumber Olga fuck yeah Olga is aroused from extreme sex on the street . During the time when Yana Fucks Olga , Olga starts to shit , Yes shit comes out of assholes Olga and Yana continues to fuck Olga in her pussy . Then the girls change places and now, Yana opened her legs and removed the panties . Olga starts to caress the pussy of Yana , how sweet moans Yana , Olga takes a cucumber and Fucks Yana big Tits fucking they really are whores with no ban , Yana shit at the moment when Olga Fucks her pussy with a cucumber . After girls shit on and fuck each other with a cucumber Olga took a shit in his hands and started to smear shit on the chest of Yana . Fucking whore this is the extremes . Now Yana and Olga will shoot the video for you not only at home but also on the street and in public toilets . Follow the news and updates video clips in our store . Remember that the more purchases in our store , the more videos of new products for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0043.mp4
File Size : 1159.29 MB
Duration : 00:12:00
Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0043.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Monster Shit Gift

Description:
You can not eat all my shit but I know how you want it You are going to be my toilet , this is your purpose slave you are my toilet and you have to put up with it ))) Oh I forgot about this smelly gift for you Open mouth, loser
Model:
margo
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 050618-1.mp4
File Size : 377.5 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:32
Video : AVC, 7 877 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: