Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Naughty Noisy Ass Cleaning SessionIgnore You

Description:
I walk into the bathroom naked and I behave like nobody could see me. I ignore you and dont talk to you just ensure a great view to the shower while giving myself enema and cleaning my ass out several times. I knee on doggy immediately and insert the tube then let it flow and take as water I can. Almost took the half of an 2 liter bag which is so much amount of water. I stand up and squat to release lot of water and some of shit. Desperation a lot and moaning between each session because Im suffering. I push out enemas by naughty and loud farts and strong stream. I repeat the sessions till run out the first bag and pushing until even more shitty water leaving my ass. i go out and take another round of water and re-start the procedure once again but I do this time bending knee side view my ass squirting liquid out like a waterfall. I do repeat until water finish and then cleaning the floor and myself off before going out of the bathroom.
In this video I ignore the camera just doing my enema routine when nobody see me. Enjoy the mess and noises, desperation and more. Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2244__Merged.mp4
File Size : 1605.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:08

Download VIDEO:
DSCN2244__Merged.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- a diarrhea everywhere

Description:
Im doing diarrhea all day it is tiring and painful, see my big shit, shit, shit. My bathroom is rubbed I also have menstruation today. This movie is terribly nasty
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : chocpic-every.mp4
File Size : 70.87 MB
Resolution : 1136x640
Duration : 00:05:48

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
chocpic-every.mp4 - 70.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Mistrss Gaia-Choke on my scat

Description:
I have my scat slave lying beneath my feet, a smelly slut always ready to eat shit. He requested my presence. So I decided to make him suffer for me. I begin by allowing him some foot &amp shoe worship. I wear expensive shoes, so he has been warned to do a good job of licking, and sucking on my stiletto heels. If he does a good job of his footworship, I will reward him by allowing him to eat my shit. Standing over him, I tell him to open his mouth and be ready for me. I lower my ass over his face, and relieve myself of a nice pile of my soft shit into his mouth. I watch as it fills his mouth and covers his face. Then I instruct him to swallow it, and make sure he chews on it. Not entirely finished with my slut, I sit on his face and get him to lick my ass clean. With his mouth full, this means he has to swallow and digest my shit. He continues to lick my ass until Im satisfied. I further reward him with some facesitting, and ass smother, while allowing him to play with his limp cock. As he groans, and squeezes out his watery cum. I leave him to contemplate his next meal of my delicious shit.
ITALIAN
Ho il mio schiavo sdraiato sotto i miei piedi, una sgualdrina puzzolente sempre pronta a mangiare merda. Mi ha supplicato per essere al mio cospetto. Ed ora voglio vederlo penare, soffrire, perche la sofferenza dello schiavo e pura linfa vitale per me, Mistress Gaia. Lo obbligo ad adorare e venerare i miei piedi e le mie lussuoso e costosissime calzature. Sa che deve fare un ottimo lavoro, leccare tutte le scarpe, fino a succhiare gli appuntiti tacchi a spillo. E se sara bravo, lo premiero, permettendogli di assaporare la mia merda. Lo preparo a bocca ben spalancata, avvicino il mio culo e mi diverto riempendolo della mia merda. Quanto godo quando cago in faccia ad uno schiavo. Gli ordino di inghiottire tutto, e non contenta ,mi siedo sulla sua faccia e mi faccio pulire il culo. Usare uno schiavo come un bidet e davvero eccitante. Con la bocca piena della mia deliziosa merda, dovra leccarmi fino a mia completa soddisfazione. Ho un altro premio per lui, lo soffochero con i miei rinomati e popolari facesitting. E grazie alla mia bonta, gli permetto di masturbarsi. E quando gli do la possibilita di far fuoriuscire il suo lurido sperma,me ne vado e lo lascio solo, a contemplare il suo prossimo pasto, la mia appetitosa merda.
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : stiletto_scat_hd.mp4
File Size : 225.04 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:15
Video : AVC, 2 240 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
stiletto_scat_hd.mp4 - 225.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- No shitless life

Description:
The slave is complaining that his mistress never want to piss and shit at him. Princess Nikki fully understand his desperate position, she piss in a glas and let him swollow her juice. Later she shits on the floor step in her shit and orders him to lick her shoes.
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2020_07_nikki_kv_03.mp4
File Size : 753.89 MB
Duration : 00:06:14

Download VIDEO:
2020_07_nikki_kv_03.mp4 - 753.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pooping On My Balcony

Description:
I love pooping in public places The thought of getting caught turns me on so much Today Im going to go out on my balcony and push out a big, fat load of shit for you Im going to moan and groan and grunt so loud as Im pushing out these big turds I want my neighbors to know Im a dirty shit girl And I want you to know Im pushing out this load of shit just for you
Enjoy
Scat 458-Pooping On My Balcony
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : balconypoop.mp4
File Size : 501.52 MB
Duration : 00:03:36
Video : AVC, 19.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
balconypoop.mp4 - 501.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Annalise First Uses Toilet Slave

Description:
Pretty and young Mistress Annalise at the first time use a toilet slave. She has a model appearance and she has chic long legs. She makes the slave lick her shoes and suck her heels. The slave is just a toilet for her and must fulfill her wishes unconditionally. She tolerated for a long time and now ready to peeing in his mouth. She sits over the slave face and shitting in his mouth. The slave opens mouth wider and she farts at him and sweetly shit. After all she stands up on the slave and pops her beautiful legs into the mouth of a slave. She is really beautiful. Serving Mistress Annalise is a great pleasure for her slave.
Model:
annalise
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2605170.mp4
File Size : 1546.35 MB
Duration : 00:17:50
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
2605170.mp4 - 1.5 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Hot Shit Sesh in the Sun I

Description:
Super bright and beautiful mornings mean great natural light for Sophia
Change of location brings us into a living area where she lets her two-day load go on the floor in the light of the sun.
What a sight to behold What a stench to inhale
Part I?
Shot in 4K featuring over five minutes of bare-bottomed Sophia in her best yet
Model:
Sophia_Sprinkle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_0207-1.mov
File Size : 549.06 MB
Duration : 00:05:02

Download VIDEO:
IMG_0207-1.mov - 549.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Riding My Shit Dong

Description:
In my pink panties and bra, I get my big flesh colored dildo out and smack my ass and pussy with it, teasing you. I suction my dong securly to the floor and go for a wild ride with it deep in my pussy. I feel the urge to shit and decide to do some anal. I take the dong deep in my ass , slowly fucking my ass until I really have to shit bad I squat above my dong and shit all over it I fuck my ass some more and get out my pink vibrator and cum while sitting in my fresh shit with my entire 8 inch dong in my poopy asshole mmmthat was alot of fun
Your purchase includes 2 separate camera angles
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dong.mp4
File Size : 663.99 MB
Duration : 00:08:33

Download VIDEO:
dong.mp4 - 664.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Desperate Begging Trixie Poops, Smears, Masturbates, Cums

Description:
Hey babe, I know your using the toilet but can I please use it now? I really have to poop Please, its an emergency Omg, seriously? Youre really not going to let me use the toilet to poop? Wtf The bathtub?? Youre making me poop in the bathtub? No thats so embarrassing Its going to be so smelly and get everywhere Omg
I strip down to my panties and try to hold my poop in for as long as possible until I just cant hold it any more and start pooping in my panties Oh no
I slowly pull my panties down and a cute little poop nugget falls on the bathtub Oh no Im so embarrassed Its so smelly.. and .. well actually a little arousing, if Im being totally honest with myself I pick up the cute poop nugget and give it a good sniff. Oh wow, so smelly I squish it in my fingertips, feels warm and mushy, I like it. I wonder what it would feel like all over my body hmm I smear a little on my leg, its so warm I smear a little more.. oh, am I getting wet? Hmmm. I rub my pussy through my panties, smearing some poop on the outside. Oh wow, this is turning me on so much, I would have never guessed
More poop starts to slip out of me, filling my panties with a large warm smelly load of poop I continue smearing my poop all over my tiny body, playing with my nipples, clit and asshole I slip my finger into my poopy butthole and moan from the pleasure My poop acts as lube and my finger slides in so easily, it feels so good
I take my time turning myself on. Do you want to masturbate with me?? Take your cock out and start stroking it while you watch or help me smear my fresh poop all over my body. Oh my, Im so smelly Does this turn you on as much as its turning me on? Oh babe, masturbate with me. Stroke your cock while I pinch my nipples, smearing poop all over my tiny titties. Oh fuck babe, I feel my orgasm building, yeah babe I can feel it.. do you feel it babe? Oh fuck, shove your finger up my ass, oh fuck Im imagining its your cock sliding deep inside my poopy buthole Yes yes yes I finger my clit, smear poop everywhere as my orgasm build Can you feel it? Im ready, come with me in 3. 2.1. Cum with me babe Oh yes I cum so hard with my finger up my ass I shake Cover me in your cum You know just how I like it
Model:
TrixieSquirts
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_3556.mov
File Size : 1008.95 MB
Duration : 00:14:58

Download VIDEO:
IMG_3556.mov - 1009.0 MB