Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Drunk Legging Pants Pooping

Description:
I was a little drunk after a party that I left early because I had to shit I didnt want to take a crap at the party then everyone would smell my stink But I was so wobbly when I got home I couldnt walk to the toilet so I had to shit in my tight unicorn leggings.
There is even an empty pizza box on my bed from the WHOLE pizza I ate the night beforeso all that huge pizza was smashed in the ass of my leggings Watch the stain from my poop all over my leggings-covered ass, then I take my leggings off to show you the fat pizza load
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : drunkleggingspooping.mp4
File Size : 89.21 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:47

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
drunkleggingspooping.mp4 - 89.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Amadahy and Savannah-Four Golden Shower Scenes

Description:
This clip contains three golden shower scenes featuring Amadahy and one with Savannah. The first two scenes occur within the same day. Amadahys slave serves as her toilet. He lies naked and in chastity on the bathroom floor for hours. After his first use, Amadahy leaves and has sex. When she returns the vessel must take both her piss and her partners cum. The third scene takes place on a different day. Amadahy was camping with some girlfriends. She uses a long pee funnel to feed the slave her piss before going back out to make smores. The fourth scene features Savannah in her office bathroom. Savannah subdues an unruly employee of hers by pissing into his mouth. He has to lick all the piss clean from his boss cunt. Hell never again question whos in charge. (10:47 long)
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Amadahy-and-Savannah-Four-Golden-Shower-Scenes-MP4.mp4
File Size : 1230.3 MB
Duration : 00:10:47

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
Amadahy-and-Savannah-Four-Golden-Shower-Scenes-MP4.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Peeing in the Shower

Description:
I pee several times for you in the shower. Now you may still be my voyeur: You watch me as I move naked in front of the camera. But soon you will sit under these legs and greedily open your toilet mouth The stream between my legs does not stop. I pee again and again for you and you may even watch me washing myself in the shower
This video is in German.
Natursekt nackt unter der Dusche
Ich pinkele mehrere Male fur dich in der Dusche. Jetzt magst du noch mein Voyeur sein: Du siehst mir zu wie ich-so wie Gott mich geschaffen hat-vor der Kamera bewege. Schon bald wirst du unter diesen Beinen sitzen und dein Klomaul gierig offnen Der Strahl zwischen meinen Bahnen fliet immer und immer wieder und du darfst mir sogar beim Duschen zusehen
Model:
MissMortelle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Natursekt-nackt-1.mp4
File Size : 691.06 MB
Duration : 00:07:13

Download VIDEO:
Natursekt-nackt-1.mp4 - 691.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- White cigarette pants and a lot of shit

Description:
Yana Olga lay in bed and talked like someone is planning to spend the summer , the girls were Smoking cigarettes and talking , Yana Olga very much love to wear white panties , but after a Frank talk about sex and with whom Yana Olga is not against sex , she was excited , and Olga began to fondle first Breasts and nipples Yana , and after Yana put cancer on the knees and pushed his ass Yanas white panties and began to caress the anus Yana language , Yes it is very hot and Olga is very much like . Then Yana Olga and I traded places and now Yana pushed with priests of Olga panties and began to caress the anus Olga language . After Olga and Yana and then filled her favorite white trusiki shit , girls take off their panties and show you my dirty ass again wear . Yes, its the bomb for two dirty ass and two white panties in shit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0346.mp4
File Size : 1270.9 MB
Duration : 00:13:05
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0346.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure

Description:
You get all four amazing videos Amanda and I made on our first day together
Samantha and Amandas Poopy Panties
Amanda and I are hanging out in our white t-shirts and panties. I am a very dirty girl and I secretly love seeing girls poop in their panties. I really want to see Amanda poop in her cute white panties It takes a little bit of convincing but finally she agrees to poop in them. I coach her and encourage her to push out a nice, big, sloppy, wet load of poop She completely fills her panties Her moist poop is gushing out of her white panties I get so excited and so turned on I catch her poop and smear it on her ass Its such a hot sight
I want to fill my panties with poop and have Amanda watch me I have a dirty surprise for her though I tell her all about how last night she pooped in the toilet and didnt flush I got so excited seeing her poop in the toilet that I scooped it up and played with it. I was fucking my asshole with her poop and most of it got stuck up inside of my asshole Now today Im going to poop her shit out into my panties
I grunt and push and fill my panties with poop Its hard to tell what part is her poop and what part is mine I can see that Amanda is enjoying our dirty play just as much as I am
Watch as we pull our panties down and admire each others poop We get so turned on that we start to rub our poopy butts on each other It feels amazing to feel her sexy ass rubbing her shit into my juicy butt Our poop mixes together and we laugh and talk dirty We are two very happy poop girls
Wearing Each Others Poopy Panties
Amanda and I just filled our panties with poop We are both enjoying wearing our own poopy panties but we really what to wear each others We slowly take off our shitty underwear and twirl them around on our toes Then we hand them to each other to enjoy
We both stare lovingly into our partners poopy panties Amanda takes a taste of the poop in my panties Mmm She loves it I start to pull the tight, poop filled panties up over my big bum. It feels so good feeling my lovers poop smear into my ass I help Amanda put my panties on her. We shake our asses and talk dirty We are such filthy, happy, poop lovers
It feels amazing to wear another sexy girls dirty, poopy panties
Stuffing Our Pussies With Shit
Watch Scat Goddess Amanda and I get super filthy and horny with our shit We get really nasty and do all kinds of filthy things for you Things like: pussy shit stuffing, shitty rim jobs, pooping out of Amandas pussy and into my mouth, poop covered 69 action, face smearing, shitty kissing, poop masturbation, and more
Amanda and I are very dirty girls We are getting so turned on from playing with our poop I get the hot idea to push a load of shit into Amandas pussy She goes wild as soon as I start pushing little round turds into her wet pussy It looks like it feels amazing so I tell her to stuff some shit into my pussy too I want to feel all the poop inside of me Now we both have poop in our pussies
I find a big turd and I shape it into a dildo Im going to fuck Amanda with a shit dildo She starts moaning in pleasure as I fuck her pussy with a big cock shaped turd
Im so turned on now I need her mouth on my pussy I squat over Amandas face and she immediately starts licking and sucking my poop stuffed pussy She loves that my hole is covered in poop I cant wait to taste her holes but first I want to kiss her Her mouth is covered in the poop from my pussy I need to taste her We kiss passionately and then she squats over my face so I can taste her holes I dig around in her asshole trying to find some more poop It feels amazing to finger fuck my lovers dirty asshole I tell her how good it feels and she wants to finger fuck mine too I get down in doggy style. As soon as she sticks her finger in my filthy poophole I am moaning in pleasure
I get Amanda to get back down on the floor so I can stuff her pussy with more shit I even pull out a dildo to really fuck her Shes enjoyed the dildo but I can tell she liked being fucked with a turd even more I take the big cock shaped turd and push it into her pussy I tell her to push and push and shit the turd out of her pussy Its so hot seeing a girl shit out of her ass but its even hotter to see her shit out of her pussy I want to really experience the pussy shitting so I stuff the turd back up into her and have her squat over my face Shes going to shit that turd out of her pussy and into my mouth
We are such happy, dirty shit lovers
Fully Clothed Poop Smearing
Amanda and I have been having so much fun together playing with our poop We decide to have a little bit more fun We want to get poop all over our bodies while we are fully clothed We put on white t-shirts and grey leggings and start smearing poop all over our clothes
Amanda starts chewing on a big turd She is chewing her shit and letting the poopy droll drip down on her shirt Its getting me so excited I want to kiss her shitty mouth We kiss each other and smear poop all over each others face Our faces are covered in poop now We look like such happy, dirty shit lovers
We roll around and smear our poop all over our clothes, making sure we are completely covered in poop It feel so good to share my love for shit with Amanda
*Black D was there filming with us and he got a little excited You can occasionally hear him saying wow in the background. It made Amanda and I even more excited to hear that he was enjoying it so we got even dirtier )
Enjoy
Scat 438-Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ggpantypooping-1.mp4
File Size : 743.57 MB
Duration : 00:05:54
Video : AVC, 17.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 5 daily shits, with piss and farts

Description:
1. My ass is covered with goosebumps and ready to push out a fat brown log. When my asshole opens around this firm dump you can hear the stickiness and squeaking of gas as this multicolored monster emerges from my shit hole. Then I perch on top of the toilet and squeeze out some more
2. This long log with a rigid beginning just keeps going as I pee and release this long snake like multicolored dump.
3. After I finish peeing the hard head of this fat shit begins to emerge. You can see yellow specks in the pointed turd. Its hard and cracked with a bit of shine on the surface as it stretches my shit hole wide.
4. I show my sexy body, and my ass covered in goosebumps before I show you how I unleash another smelly pile from my sexy asshole. There are some airy and sticky sounding farts as well as my moaning voice before my asshole begins to open up around the shit. You can hear the sticky noises as it squishes out of my asshole and my voice as I push, as my asshole becomes wider. Its a firm chocalety brown one that is sticky and looks like a lot of pebbles stuck together. After that chunky turd I push out a smoother tail end of it.
5. I pull off my pants because I need to release what is inside my ass. Holding my ass in the air, it begins with a fart. Then some darkness appears inside my shithole, then another sticky sounding fart, then another. Then it all begins to tumble out of my widened asshole rapidly, wide dark turds. These large plops leave me panting. Then I push another smooth brown poop pebble out before a huge fart bursts out with a tiny chunk of shit going flying. Then another bursting fart pops another tiny chunk onto the rim of my shit hole. More farts follow as piss trickles out of me and slippery wetness hangs from my pussy in a string, while a bit of shit is still clinging to the rim of my shit hole.
Model:
goddesslucy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 5shits.mp4
File Size : 1008.06 MB
Duration : 00:05:13

Download VIDEO:
5shits.mp4 - 1008.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- My Sexy Shitting Ass

Description:
Look at my big, sexy ass I love shitting for you. It turns me on so much knowing that you are watching all of this poop slide out of my dirty little stink hole Look at all that shit Day after day I poop for you. I love knowing you are watching my most intimate act I hope you get as turned on by watching me poop as I do when Im pushing all that filth out of me
Enjoy
Scat 702-My Sexy Shitting Ass
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : mysexyshittingass.mp4
File Size : 1162.39 MB
Duration : 00:09:41
Video : AVC, 16.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
mysexyshittingass.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- My Sister and Mom on the Toilet

Description:
***PLEASE READ: Babushka only shows you her big brown mess in the toilet in ONLY ONE SCENE These are videos of them SITTING on the toilet, not see-all graphic scenes***
My sister Babushka on the toilet Three scenes of my sexy and funny sister on the toilet, her famous big booty dropping big fat logs. In one of the scenes, she shows you just how big her dump is AMAZING logs
AND One approximately 40 second clip of MY MOM taking a big dump. She asked that we not film her face in that clip, so her head is cut off in her scene.
We really are a special family of farters and poopers, arent we? HAHA
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : babsmomtoiletgraphic.mp4
File Size : 124.68 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:14

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
babsmomtoiletgraphic.mp4 - 124.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Arisa Patiently Waiting

Description:
Lounging around and making you wait (00:00-17:40) then positioned atop two stools to poop
Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_arisa_01.mp4
File Size : 653.21 MB
Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
agp_arisa_01.mp4 - 653.2 MB