Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Compilation of close-up poops pees

Description:
17 minutes of back-to-back poops, filmed on different days and in a variety of poses-some are frontal, some provide a view from behind, some with feet in the airessentially every pose you can think of
If you love watching girls poop then this truly is the video for you
Model:
Laceyloumartin1
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Copy-of-Lacey-x11.mp4
File Size : 1852.29 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:09

Download VIDEO:
Copy-of-Lacey-x11.mp4 - 1.8 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit in jeans, Yana and Olga

Description:
Youve been waiting for the video when the guys fill their jeans , Oh yeah heres the video the girls shot for you . Yana and Olga came into the room they were wearing clothes , Yana and Olga saw on the bed two pairs of jeans , Oh yeah and then they got the idea to try them on . Jan began to undress Oh yeah she took off her mini skirt , stockings , panties and bra . She was completely naked , and Jan began to try jeans on her naked body . Then the same was done with Olga , she also undressed to a goal took off his dress , stockings and white underwear panties and bra , and also began to measure jeans . Girls they came just after that Jan and Olga sat down on the chairs and zakrutili cigarettes , about how it excites , they draw the smoke and releasing it . Olga finished his cigarette and began to fill their jeans shit , Oh Yes , Ian did the same . The girls pooped in my jeans , yeah they show the result , after this they wear jeans and start jumping on chairs Asses , Oh yeah to shit more got ass girls again show the result of taking his jeans and bare its priests are all in the shit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN4461.mp4
File Size : 1318.28 MB
Duration : 00:13:22
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN4461.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Yana has her own dog Olga

Description:
Finally Yana Olga reversed , now Yana, the owner of the dog , and Olga obedient dog . She decided to punish his disobedient dog , first Yana took a dog on a leash Olga and then put the plate on the floor and began to shit in her liquid diarrhea . After that, she was ordered to eat shit from a plate of the dog , Olga, a dog began follow what he wants her owner Yana . Then Yana is wearing strapon to play with his beloved dog that was malnourished dog Olga Yana from the plate shook in her mouth , and then stuck it in my mouth , strap-on, Yes it is a beautiful sight when in the chest the dogs mouth Olga lastekaitse shit . Yes Yana tough to treat dog Olga , she puts it in her mouth, strap on to a dog threw up , the dog Olga sick of the shit , but Yana is not to stop she orders dog Olga to shit in a bowl . Dog Olga executes the orders of the mistress Yana and shit in the plate . After that Yana makes to eat dog Olga shit . Dog Olga greedily eating own shit off a plate . Yana takes the leash in hand and holds the dog Olga in a circle , She drags a naughty dog Olga , Yana tells again eat shit from a plate , and she meanwhile has a dog Olga in the ass with a strap-on . Then again, Yana gives in a mouth strap-on dog Olga to a dog threw up , Yana puts a strap-on deeper and deeper the dog Olgas mouth . But this is mistress Yana little , she takes a plate and shakes the shit dog Olga in her mouth , and then again shoves strapon fucking dog Olga covered in shit , snot and saliva , Yana spits in the face of his dog mocks forces you to eat shit . Poor dog Olga jestokoi be hostess to her long enough , she will remember it for a long time . Yana hard mistress , she is spitting in the face , mouth , on the body of his dog , trajati it in mouth to ass , forced to eat shit from the plate and lead on a leash .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN5264.mp4
File Size : 1454.68 MB
Duration : 00:14:46

Download VIDEO:
DSCN5264.mp4 - 1.4 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- PeriodFuckClean ToyAss FuckingSmearing,Fingering Dirty asshole

Description:
Im on my period in this video. I fuck myself with my dildo and cum on it then lick and clean my messy bloody toy. Then I inserting to my tight ass and keep fucking myself. I feel I have to poo but first I just please myself with dildo in ass. I show you my gaped asshole . So nice and you can see clearly. Then I hold my asshole to the cam close up and push out big poo ? But then I fuck more a bit and start to smearing my yummy shit on round ass make it very messy and finger fucking this pretty asshole again. You can hear the sound of my dirty arsehole, very juicy when I slide in and out the fingers. Wow feel so good ? Then I cum. . Sexy, dirty and filthy video. With lots of love from me ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20170817_105109.mp4
File Size : 1879.73 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:08

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
20170817_105109.mp4 - 1.8 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Soft shit, nice view times 2

Description:
One of use had a more liquidy shit, the view is awesome and luckily we are 2 ladies doing it at the same time and then sitting on it
Model:
TheHealthyWhores
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_3026.mov
File Size : 154.38 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:59

Download VIDEO:
IMG_3026.mov - 154.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- GAGGING on COCK & PUKED

Description:
Shes one of the best cock-suckers around, thats for sure. She can suck cock and balls as if her life depended on it But she makes the session extra session by adding some snot into the action She blows her nose as hard as she can and makes her solid snot land on his face or his cock Bitch is worth every cent shes paid for
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat1987.wmv
File Size : 106.67 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:08:43
Video : WMV2, 1 442 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
scat1987.wmv - 106.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Cigarette and white shorts

Description:
This time Olga sits and smokes a cigarette and fondles my nipples on his chest playing with them , as it is cool . It is excellent , after she finished Smoking her cigarette she takes off her Bathrobe and remained only in white shorts , she badly wants the toilet . Her ass is full of shit and she begins to fill her panties with shit , fuck this is so cool . A large amount of shit coming out of her ass , and Olga, without taking off their white panties starts to smear shit on the ass . Her panties immediately take on the color of shit which she filled them .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2813.mp4
File Size : 949.4 MB
Duration : 00:09:38

Download VIDEO:
DSCN2813.mp4 - 949.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- 7 Days of Beans 7 Shits

Description:
I ate beans for at least one meal for 7 days straight and then I show you my shits I had all kinds of bean dishes- burritos, black bean burgers, chili, baked beans.
Day 1- I came home from work and had to shit so bad I almost crapped my pants trying to get my camera set up lol. I said what the hell and just pooped in my panties. Geez what a mess
Day 2- Im laying on my side with a close up of my ass. I was already prairie dogging before I turned the camera on. Beautiful close up of a huge turd coming out of me.
Day 3- Another day where Im home from work and first thing I need to do is dump. I squat on my bathtub with the camera underneath me so you can see my incredibly large ass as I shit. I then show you a close up of my poop
Day 4- Im siting in front of the camera with my legs spread and slowly push out a big turd right in front of the camera. Mmmmm carrots
Day 5- Im wearing sexy ass pink shorts and poop in them. OMG what a huge fucking shit maybe I should contact Guinness World Records? I still cant believe how big that shit was
Day 6- Pooping on my balcony in a dress and high heels
Day 7- Panty poop I take off my panties and show you the mess squished between my butt cheeks
Model:
SexyFlatulence
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scatshop_7daybeans.mp4
File Size : 536.78 MB
Duration : 00:11:13

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
scatshop_7daybeans.mp4 - 536.8 MB