Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Brandys Fart, Pee and play

Description:
I was really naughty and I peed on the floor but I really liked it too much I started to play with bum and then myself then I ran into the shower so dirty so loving it. Look out for part 2
Model:
Brandy_Portland
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Title_2.mp4
File Size : 314.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:37
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 239 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vqovfovy30ww

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Dirty games of three girls caress my dirty ass girlfriend

Description:
I like to invite their new friends , they usually come to visit me and were having a lesbian show . This time I invited my friends Alice and Carolina to play with the rubber members , the girls agreed . We sat on the floor and at first I was kissing Alice she is just perfect lips and Breasts , I like her big and firm Breasts , then Alice gets cancer on his knees, and we with Caroline remove her butt panties , I caress the ass of Alice his tongue about what shes sweet , then Carolina caresses the ass of Alice and I enter the pussy of his girlfriend with a rubber dick and fuck Alice took the dick out of her pussy Alice and menstrual blood , Alice the critical days and I lick with a rubber member for the period of his girlfriend , I again put in the pussy of his girlfriend rubber member and the rubber member entered in pussy of Alice , Alice shitting and pissing , rubber cock covered in shit , I lick the shit from the rubber cock , then licks the shit off rubber member Carolina , we love the smell of shit we love to feel the hot shit in my mouth , after these games I smear the shit with rubber member in the ass Alice , and offer Carolina to take the place of Alice , Caroline gets cancer on his lap and Alice and I shoot with Carolines panties , and begin to take turns to caress the anus Carolina with their tongues , after that I take another Dildo, lick it and put it inside Carolina first in the pussy then in the ass rubber member , I pulled out the rubber cock and Carolina shit on him about the whole fucking rubber dick in the shit Alice and I begin to lick the shit from the rubber member , Yes, we suck a dirty rubber cock . Then girls saying I got cancer and took off my panties , Im doing what they say my friend , Alice, with Carolina first in the queue caress my ass with their tongues and Carolina takes the rubber cock and introduces it to me first in the pussy and then in my ass , the girls pulled the rubber cock from my ass and I start to shit and piss on the rubber cock Oh Yes it is just super , girls clips rubber member on the floor and I get on it from the top to fuck yourself in the ass like a rider can ride on yeah, I plunge it deeper and deeper in his dirty shit from the ass , with sex, we are reversed then the rubber member rides Carolina and finishes the show Alice . Yes we love to play with our Asses when they are full of shit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN7137.mp4
File Size : 1635.76 MB
Duration : 00:16:51
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/id632k44fnbi

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Sexy Big Surprise From Petite Ass

Description:
You know how naughty girl I am who loves playing filthy games so much. Im wearing a green top for you and at the beginning Im talking about would be such a fair game if when I surprise you with something big and lovely you will jerking off your dick. I think rules are easy AF but I need to know that you think?
I remove the top and you can admire my petite body from head to down there. Pretty petite ass to your face. Obviously this is the right moments to make you even more horny like youre at this moment. I tease you a lot by asshole in doggy pose and dirty talk and the only job youve got in the game stroke your dick. Certainly the best game ever you get to complete right?
I stuff a pink anal beads deep inside my poo hole, I literally feel when I push my shit back by the beads and this makes me suffering. I need to shit badly and after awhile I sit on my heels, barefoot in focus and a bit spread my ass cheeks to release my nasty big shit. Such a big shit from petite blonde ass. What a game right?
I let you explore my pile of poo close up and I explain you what exactly could see inside. Tomato pieces, green leaf as salad, and basil leaves for sure. Smells like a healthy hot meal ready to served but today you wont able to taste it you will going to keep up the rules in our game. Its not a rush but I ask you to jerk off faster and more harder. Repeat it, faster and harder play on your dick.
And I promise you the view and my shitty ass guarantee to win I play all over with the anal beads and I will give you a 10 sec countdown. Are you ready? I stuff deep inside the toy into shit hole and farting, fanny fart and get you ready to cum Lovely game with easy rules Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2591.mp4
File Size : 1276.46 MB
Duration : 00:17:36
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uh6kbzzv8iul

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Human Toilet Girl-Scat Blowjob

Description:
Are you a good girl? Do you want to show your boyfriend you are the best girlfriend ever?
Then do what Human Toilet Girl does She licks her boyfriends ass whenever he wants it, no matter how dirty or smelly it is She tongue fuck his asshole deep with her tongue to give him pleasure and when his bowels start stirring he takes a big stinking shit right into her mouth since its already there.
Like any good girlfriend she keeps her mouth right there so he can experience comfort &amp pleasure. But theres more Like any good girlfriend she gets on her knees and start swallowing his shit. She really suffers to do this but she keeps going.
When she starts to struggle with the last chunks of his shit he brings his cock right to her face. Like the good girlfriend she is she gets the hint and shoves his cock right into her full shit filled toilet mouth. Her boyfriend shudder in pure pleasure more of his shit is being forced down her throat by his cock.
No matter how bad or humiliating the situation. Human Toilet Girl wants her boyfriend to know shes the best girlfriend for him
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriends shit the first time xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Scat-Blowjob.mp4
File Size : 634.79 MB
Duration : 00:11:52
Video : AVC, 7 279 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lsthsjtacvab

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- All in pee

Description:
I dressed bright gray leggings. I wanted to go for a walk but my bladder is full. Someone is in the bathroom. I do not want to leave Ill be piss myself in a minute. Fuck I have to go to the toilet. I have to pee. I can not do that. But I give up I pee in leggins. I am all wet. All in pees. Again
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : a006.mp4
File Size : 1204.91 MB
Duration : 00:05:10
Video : AVC, 32.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xnqxq6sljpxx

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Special Request Dildo screw

Description:
a Short special request from a friend.
Up close and personal, I am screwing a purple suction cup dildo while you take in the view of me taking a nice sized shit.
Model:
BabyDollNaughty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dildo-screw.mp4
File Size : 363.21 MB
Duration : 00:06:09
Video : AVC, 8 058 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oag222hkyc4h

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Barefoot Peeing Dildo Fucking

Description:
Completely naked I finger my pussy before peeing all over the floor and dildo. I then ride my toy, my pussy creaming all the dildo until orgasm.
Model:
sammiecee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Barefoot-Pee-Dildo-Ride.mp4
File Size : 552.81 MB
Duration : 00:12:45
Video : AVC, 5 922 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7cz65imtcilz

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Bad DesperationErotic Pussy Spread Queefings Farting

Description:
At the very beginning I desperate so badly to poo. Sit on a chair and spread wide apart my legs, tease by my pussy and you can hear on my voice cant hold this poo. I hold myself on the chair in squat pose and release with cracking noises this bad poo. Nice pile of softer poo. Then keep continue with teasing and seduce you by spread and stretching pussy while sit on the chair and talking sexy. Then stand up and bend over for tempting view behind and spread pink pussy and poo smeared asshole. Queefing loudly several times and farting as well. I encourage you so bad to cum for me while I bend over. I want it so much. Playing around and gaping as well even my asshole too and giving fanny farts straight to your face. After stretching and gaping my holes a lot and fingering butt hole make it more dirty and give you 10 sec cum countdown bending over. Give me your cum
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0781.mp4
File Size : 870.91 MB
Duration : 00:11:59
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 136 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r5rzhkiud5ev

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Sunday Greenish Pooping In Doggy

Description:
Watch me being naked only wear my black smelly and dirty socks on. Tease you with touching and smelling my pussy and tell you how amazing smells have it. I fell in love with ? After then you get close ups view to my beautiful pussy. I take my glass butt toy and excite it with it. Insert in and pull it out. Then I keep doing it in doggy as well and you can admire and worship my butt hole and pussy up close to camera. Glass toy get shitty then I release shit out whats greenish stinky. During pooping pee a lot, you could hear when pee hit the floor. Lovely stinky poo. I pucker my dirty asshole for you, spread a bit. At the end show off the greenish poo on the floor. ? Sexy doggy style poo video. Have fun
Video filmed in 4K
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0194-1.mp4
File Size : 879.56 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:06:03
Video : AVC, 20.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream