Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Cumming before Shitting

Description:
Cumming with my new favorite toy before shitting. You cant get enough of this ass
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : desp.mp4
File Size : 288.01 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:16
Video : AVC, 5 369 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t1dm5cwc6sm3

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Shitting In Your Mouth

Description:
You know what it feels like after a good night out? When you over indulged the night before be eating and drinking too much?
That next day your stomach is all queasy with those cramps on your lower abdomen that gives you Goosebumps? You want to know what really helps for that?
You lay on your stomach and have someone lick your ass. This is however a very unpleasant task for the one who has to do the licking because after such a night your asshole is all smelly and gross. Not to mention the person licking is going to very likely taste a bit more than just your asshole.
Luckily Im one of the very few women who own a male slave who was born into this world for the sole purpose of ensuring my comfort and pleasure even if it means he has to endure high levels of unpleasantness and suffering.
You will notice a few times while he is licking my ass deeply for me that I relax my asshole completely so his tongue can gain even deeper access into my ass. He mentioned that he can actually taste I need to go to the bathroom and I told him I can feel it.
But since it felt good I decided not to get up and go to the toilet but rather let him continue to eat my ass deep because it felt really good for ME at the time. Make no mistake. I was well aware he was tasting my waste back there because I felt his tongue made contact with it in my asshole. I just did not care because it felt great.
A few times he mentioned the taste is getting really nasty and strong now and I merely replied I can feel the need is also getting very strong. However I made him continue because feeling his tongue constantly probing into my waste back there felt fucking amazing. It felt so good that I moaned in pure delight.
Eventually the cramps and urge got to intense and I told him I want to take a shit in his mouth. Why would I walk all the way to the toilet while I have a perfect mouth right there by my asshole?
Like any good toilet slave he put his wide open mouth nice and tight over my asshole, ready to accept his nasty fate for my pleasure.
These hungover shits are the BEST I could feel my turds were really thick but with that nasty warm creamy shit coating filling his mouth. Feeling him doing his best to keep up chewing and swallowing back there in perfect view of the camera only made my big bowel movement that more enjoyable. I pushed out multiple of those thick turds and the last two were really soft and creamy. I could feel him eating and swallowing it from between my ass cheeks right out of my perfect asshole.
What truly felt amazing is something that never happens. Halfway through eating he started to vomit my shit back up into my ass cheeks. Felt so warm and amazing. Especially when he started eating the vomit shit between my ass cheeks. To make sure he gets the message that he WILL EAT ALL MY SHIT I shit some more for him to swallow along with the vomit shit soup sludge. Making him suffer so intensely is so arousing
It really was a MASSIVE shit because I had very big meals and lots of drinks the previous day but he literally ate EVERYTHING for me. He is such an amazing toilet slave
Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shitting-In-Your-Mouth-Feels-Wonderful.mp4
File Size : 204.37 MB
Duration : 00:16:01
Video : AVC, 1 616 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/84c8d5k3kf4f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Enema Test

Description:
Kelz first introduction to scat play comes in the form of an enema. Not the most extreme of experiences but cute and kinky and a delight to watch. Who knows where the journey will lead next.
Model:
ScatSlammers
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : kelenema1.mp4
File Size : 707.64 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:55
Video : AVC, 8 865 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o3sxn8h854cy

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- A Week Of Shits

Description:
For one week I film my daily shits, in different positions, angles, some small and big, some fly out and some I struggle to squeeze out.
Model:
sammiecee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 7-days-of-shits-SS.mp4
File Size : 1404.39 MB
Duration : 00:12:37
Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jvlt5zkklzwh

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Long Doggie-style Prairie-dogging Ground-hogging Marathon Tease

Description:
This is a video not to be missed if you cant get enough of the teasing and prairie-doggingground-hogging with a lot of close-up action of my cute, puckering, winking butthole For this video, I wanted to see just how long I could manage to continue prairie-dogging like this before finally losing control and having to let it all out.
I start the video by dropping my panties and getting down on all fours, doggy-style position, with my ass nice and close to the camera and my face still visible between my legs and over my shoulder. I proceed to start teasing you, pulling my ass cheeks apart and using my hands to spread open my asshole for you, showing you how full I am and how badly I need to poop I hope you enjoy the view as you can see the big hard log waiting inside of me, at first, as my tightly winking butthole flirts with you, and then eventually becomes gaping wide open, revealing my massive load of shit inside waiting to be released. I pause struggling to hold it wide open for your viewing pleasure, using only my muscles.
I start to rub my pussy for a while, getting turned on and playing with my clit. Oooh it feels so good I love teasing you like this How much longer can you stand it? How much longer can I hold it?
I change positions to a slightly more kneeling stance and continue trying to tease you, but have to stop for a quick wipe as a little bit is squeezed out of my crack during my antics.
Finally I go ahead and squat over the toilet, as you continue to watch me from behind, and let myself finally release my big long firm load I can barely push it out fast enough after all that holding it in and playing with it. Whew Such a relief from all that struggling to restrain myself I then turn around to face the front for a quick pee and plenty of careful wiping clean. Lastly, Im sure to show you my load in the bowl.
This video also includes bonus footage after the initial video of the same exact teasing action again, but this time from another camera where the angle is from the same position, but more focused on being able to view my pussy and my face. Hope you enjoy
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : red-dress-pee-HB-1.mp4
File Size : 330.78 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:02:22
Video : AVC, 19.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yjhxi7ttykv6

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- White Leggings Shitting, Nasty Smear, BBC Play, Licking

Description:
Very hot,sexy and dirty video. Feeling naughty in my white tight Leggings and pink crop top. I would say I dont really like totally clean white pants should gets some colour. I want that this white pants turn to brown and dirty. How its sound? But first I want to seduce you, tell you my body such a turn on for sure. Show up beautiful and soft feet, licking and spit on them, give a peek from my Tits then round ass and tight asshole. Hmm. all of my body parts are yummy I wanna fill my pants with poo and soaking in pee for you. But my fantasy always when I close my eyes I just imagine how youre jerking your nice and hard dick behind the scene. My naughty boy, please play with yourself to me. Im on knees and start to moaning and let out my poo. Pushing hard this pile of shit straight into clean pants. Wonderful how turning to brown. Smear it by hand, first on pants then bare ass and front on pussy. Kinda a nice and great sentiment. I love being covered with warm poo. I smear it sensually and talking sexy. But I have a BBC dildo so its time for more fun and Anal Play. Want to Stretching this tight hole and give myself pleasure. Slowly first fingers then dildo give myself a fuck and moaning a lot, so big and long dildo. I also put in focus my soft barefoot for you. Then in doggy style I keep fucking asshole, please admire my poo covered ass, pussy and Gaping asshole. Continue till I make myself orgasm, almost squirt from Anal Play, wonderful feeling. But before I send you a big kiss just licking over and over the shitty dildo , tasting my sweet poo. Show Tounge . At the end you get one more moment of dirty poo smeared Leggings. Awesome isnt it? Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180923_121600.mp4
File Size : 917.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:52
Video : AVC, 6 005 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/708ce18f7piu

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Driving You Crazy With My Farts & Shit

Description:
This was a custom video order, no names are used.
My farts get you so horny because you know the only time I get extremely gassy is right before I need to go to the bathroom.
I decide to tease you with my farts since they are extremely potent and stinky.
I can feel my stomach grumbling and churning.
I push fart after fart right into your face as I watch that cock get harder and harder in your pants.
Follow me to the bathroom so I can lay log after log right into the toilet while you stroke that cock to completion watching all of it.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Model:
xrussianbeautyx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Custom-Fart-And-Poop-Video2.mp4
File Size : 763.01 MB
Duration : 00:10:19
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f3zrfut7odiy

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress

Description:
Watch me push out a huge turd and smear it all over my dress I take a couple bites and it tastes so good. I wash it down with a glass of fresh piss.
That was extra messy So much fun
(Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
Model:
EmilyMilk
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : D7194F04-132F-46CC-92A9-2510BC8E53F9.mp4
File Size : 1524.15 MB
Duration : 00:33:05
Video : AVC, 6 302 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0js4nxbod62q

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Master Poops into my Ass

Description:
Pass The Total Power Exchange-I have no problem getting up close and personal with my own waste..in fact, I even enjoy it. But when it comes to someone elses excrement, I want nothing to do with it Even if it is coming from the man I would give my life for. Well it has been 8 months since I have taken a shit like a normal human being would in most situations. Being a sex worker that specializes in extreme anal feats and because bathroom play is prohibited in most places that I display my work, I make sure to thoroughly clean out before every shift on cam with my fool proof enema routine. It has become second nature to clean out during my morning shower and one more time right before I am ready for my night of anal debauchery. I had forgotten what it felt like to take a shit and personally wanted to experience that feeling again but also make sure my health was in check. I stopped doing enemas all together and awaited the urge to arrive with anticipation. I ate more than I typically do and added many poop inducing ingredients like cabbage, brussels sprouts, beans, lentils, prunes, fiberous vegetables and the occasional fast food grease bomb. 14 days passed with nothing more than an occasional feeling of a movement coming in the distance and a few days of being more gassy than usual. Master had given me a deadline that ended today, I had failed to shit and the tension and stress was rising in me with no sign of a turd anywhere. He had woken with the same dream twice in one week wherein he took a shit directly into my asshole and took that as a sign from the universe that that was what needed to happen. I halfway thought he was kidding or just trying to scare the shit out of me and motivate my bowels. But no, he was dead serious. I told Him that he would need to demand this from me as it is something that I would not otherwise or in any other situation. He held his shit for as long as he could while he set up the cameras and prepared the setting for me to serve Him in. He has me insert my large tunnel plug (The Pig Hole Deep 2 by Oxballs) into my ass. With much banter and agonizing pleas for Him not to go through with it, I finally realize my fate and submit to his cute freckled ass lowering down onto my gaping ass and in a matter of seconds, I was filled with His shit. Please do enjoy watching this rare capture of love and defilement in an exchange of Power and yupshit.
Stay tuned for when slave abigail Slave Poops her Masters Turd out of her butt into her panties while handcuffed and chained to the wall. Message me here, would you like to see the second part of this Power exchange?
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pass_the_tpe_master_poops_into_my_ass.mp4
File Size : 723.3 MB
Duration : 00:14:10
Video : AVC, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: