Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Huge Gassy Farts And A Shitty Diaper

Description:
This morning I was in my last diaper and planning to have as much fun in it as possible. Ive been wetting in it since I woke up and I show you just how heavy and soggy it is already.
As I make my morning coffee I tell you how dirty Im going to be today, and how lots of coffee always gets me the result Im looking for-a warm squishy, messy diaper Just talking to you about it is turning me on so much that my pussy gets all excited. I pull down my diaper and show you the creamy juices that are leaking from me at just the thought. Theres so much that you can clearly see my excitement all over my fingers
Getting comfy on the couch I tell you again how much I want to shit my diaper and take another few sips of my coffee. My bladder feels full again and I open my legs in front of you and relax to let the pee begin to flow in to my already wet diaper. As I do, I get more than I bargained for already. As I release the pee, I accidentally let go of a really big fart Oh my god I was getting so gassy already and I knew a BIG dirty mess was on its way
I finish peeing and let go of another loud fart I poke my diapered bum out and massage my bottom hole a little ready for the release of what I know is going to be a big one I then give a few hard pushes, you can hear lots of popping farts as I do, but no shit is coming out yet, instead another long stream of hot piss
I stand up to show you how completely full of pee my diaper is. As I pull it down for you to take a look, Im a little embarrassed about the brown fart stains inside I need to pee again and with my diaper around my knees I begin to pee on it, it feels so sexy but suddenly, while Im still peeing I feel the shit starting to come I hurriedly pull my diaper back up, quickly turn around and poke my bum at you
I grunt and groan and fart lots more as I begin to fill my diaper up. You can hear everything squishing around inside as I push more and more of this smelly mess in to my diaper I kneel up and run my hand over my dirty diaper. Its so smelly already, but I know I still need to go more. I get down on my hands and knees and begin to push again. Im so gassy I do another huge long fart and straight after you can actually hear clearly all the sounds of me filling my diaper
OMG It feels so good. I sit there and wriggle around on my butt, letting the mess spread totally through out my diaper and all over my bum.
My pussy is so excited I caress the huge load that is now mashed all over me and my pussy drips with the excitement of what a bad, naughty, dirty girl Iam Hornier than ever I pump my pussy backwards and forwards on the floor. Suddenly The gassy feeling comes back and I start to fart again With a big push I get the last little bit out to join the rest of the heavy, smelly load, thats making my diaper bulge and hang heavily between my legs
I Love it, I love everything about it. The feeling of needing to go. The feeling of pushing it out. The feeling when I sit down on top of the warm mess and feel it spread all across my bum cheeks For me there is no bigger turn on than being in a wet and stinky diaper
Model:
MessyGirls
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : HugeGassyFarts.mp4
File Size : 91.31 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:15:24
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 699 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yncxuh9h7vmp

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Pussy fucked and covered in shit.

Description:
Dirty girl next door Kelz sucks her boyfriends cock before taking an enema. After a good arse cleaning she has the shit smeared into her pussy. Then to make herself orgasm she masturbates her shit covered clit using her favourite sex toy.
After she has an orgasm squirting piss from her cunt her. Her partner slides his cock deep inside to enjoy the shitty warmth. This makes him ejaculate a great load of sperm over her shit covered pussy.
Model:
ScatSlammers
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scatwand.mp4
File Size : 1741.44 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:34:59
Video : AVC, 6 827 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/testugli1lkz

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Shitting on all Fours

Description:
Wearing a sexy short skirt, lace panties, and a barely fitting bra in this videoI seductively dance on my bed and slowly strip away my clothing. I then get on all fours, and take a big shit for you while my ass is right up top the camera. Finishing by spreading, and showing you my shitty asshole.
Model:
JessicaKay
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : strip1001.mp4
File Size : 200.38 MB
Duration : 00:04:31
Video : AVC, 6 025 kb/s, 29.789 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/npmm9txujioz

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- 3 More Fabulous Poops

Description:
Watch me push a perfect turd into my cup So thick and firm
Poop number two is extra mushy. Hearing it plop onto the floor gets me excited.
The last one is over the side of my tub, so you get a pretty good view of my little b-hole.
(Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
Model:
EmilyMilk
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 910C8496-CCBC-4023-9E08-204C4EF3C066.mp4
File Size : 715.45 MB
Duration : 00:07:51
Video : AVC, 12.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w16ampc5u4l7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Use my mouth as your toilet

Description:
We four girlfriends Olga Carolina Alice and I am Yana , not always we manage to get together but when we are going then we give a very hot show . In this video , we take turns sleeping in each others mouths, and after each of us take turns filling our mouths with shit, we pass each other shit from mouth to mouth . We dont touch shit with our hands, we pass on our mouths . Olga shits Carolina in her mouth and Carolina passes shit first to Alice, Alice holds shit in her mouth and then Alice passes shit to me . Each of us still has shit in our mouths eating shit and the other girls too . You can not imagine how the four girls take turns shitting into each other in the mouth eat shit and passes it to her friend without touching shit with your hands . This is a very hot show, we hope you enjoy it and we will release new videos in this genre . Enjoy your viewing .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0070.mp4
File Size : 1213.39 MB
Duration : 00:12:30
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sr1w7y3bx4zk

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Toilet, Bath & Outdoor Shitting

Description:
This is a video of 3 separate never seen before shits. The first is me peeing and pooping while squatting on the toilet. The second is me shitting while on all fours in the bath. The third sees me taking a pee and shit outdoors in a field.
Model:
sammiecee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Toilet-Bath-Outdoor-Shitting.mp4
File Size : 187.17 MB
Duration : 00:04:06
Video : AVC, 6 182 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uz67mhph26qf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Standing, Stripping and Shitting

Description:
Full body angle, I walk into the frame and begin sensually stripping off my clothes, one by one. Once Im naked, I spread my ass cheeks and begin to piss and shit. A LOT of poop comes out, as I havent gone in 2 days.. Its fairly soft and too irresistible to smear, so I lean down and after fingering my shit covered whole, I paint my ass cheek with the stinky poop.
Model:
JessicaKay
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : kitchen20914.mp4
File Size : 128.46 MB
Duration : 00:04:16
Video : AVC, 4 043 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0nw3wrs5rhqa

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Puking on 17″ Cock and Shitting Enema

Description:
A quick recorded private show of me being really nastyStarting in a sports bra, full bottomed panties, and tight shorts. I throat fuck myself with my huge dildo, and puke everywhere. Then, I remove my bra and get on all fours while I piss, and shit out my huge enema that I did right before I started the show. I soak myself in my own filth while farting and dripping ass juice and shit everywhere.
Model:
JessicaKay
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180826_074126_Trim.mp4
File Size : 269.24 MB
Duration : 00:05:05
Video : AVC, 7 196 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fudzwputw0ci

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- loud liquid diarrhea in white cotton panties

Description:
a mix of liquid and mushy poop in my white panties very unexpected, i have no idea what i ate to make this happen these panties are for sale to buy (with ALL the poo still inside ) i ship asap and discreetly, US shipping only
Model:
kawaiifionna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Video-118.mp4
File Size : 134.91 MB
Duration : 00:04:36
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 99.1 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: