Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Exercise Time Time For The Period, Pee, And Poop

Description:
I was doing my crunches and oops I pooped in my pants. Oh no what a mess and I on my period too I first pee and poop. Then I lay down and play with my bloody pussy. I smear the poop all over my breasts, my butt and my face. Working out is so much fun with poopy
Model:
goddessemmalove
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ExercisePeePeriodand-Poop.wmv
File Size : 424.62 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:12:09
Video : VC-1, 24.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
ExercisePeePeriodand-Poop.wmv - 424.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Play and Pee in A Red Lace Teddy

Description:
Getting super naughty in my sexy red lace teddy before I pee in it
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : red.mp4
File Size : 125.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:57
Video : AVC, 2 328 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
red.mp4 - 125.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Chiakis Struggle

Description:
Constipated but determined to poop
Self-filmed.
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_chiaki_01.mp4
File Size : 560.63 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:08
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
agp_chiaki_01.mp4 - 560.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Monster Log

Description:
Holyyyyyyyy crap you guys. I just took one of the fattest shits Ive ever gotten on camera lol Watch it come out of my tight little ass and then I show you a close-up. One lucky customer gets to devour this shit
Model:
SexyFlatulence
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SS_Monster-Log.mp4
File Size : 219.84 MB
Duration : 00:02:30
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 254 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
SS_Monster-Log.mp4 - 219.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Ilona Messy Bath Diareeah

Description:
Ilona is messy pooping diareeeah in the bath
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ilonamessysolespoop.wmv
File Size : 145.18 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:10:38
Video : VC-1, 1 882 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 16.0 kb/s (CBR), 16.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
ilonamessysolespoop.wmv - 145.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- White briefs all the shit double penetration

Description:
Yana Olga made a dirty show for you . Yana Olga wearing white panties and sat in a chair , Yana, Olga spread her legs and climbed panties with his hands and began to play with her pussy with her fingers . Yana Masturbation with fingers and still smokes , Yana loves to smoke and she likes it very much . Then Yana Olga and raised his beautiful legs up and pushed her panties and took a rubber member, and began to enter herself with them . Yana Masturbates anal tube Olga a big Dildo , Oh yeah they make a real show for you . Two beauty in white panties is great . But they do very small , Yana, Olga and raise your legs up and start shit in white panties about how much crap . Yana Olga and I love dirty sex , and again starts to fuck herself with rubber toys , whores, theyre just dirty whores . If you want to get in my collection of hot videos featuring Yana and Olga do not hesitate to write , we are ready to shoot videos just for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0110.mp4
File Size : 1647.48 MB
Duration : 00:16:59
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0110.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Seven Shits So Special I Named Them

Description:
I made this video to be about the action of turds stretching and popping out and snaking out of my asshole. Watch me poo for 5 minutes. Only a few 2 second shots of 4 of the piles in the toilet and 1 of toilet paper included, the video shows some piles but does not focus on that. This video is about the motion of shit out of my asshole. This was urgent, in the moment, spontaneous video, but I captured steady closeups of my shitting asshole. So close, you can almost smell it.
These shit piles are so special I named each one as if they were a menu item. A 1 second title is in the video for each one.
First dump is Thick Fat Smoothie with Crumbly Nuggets on Top (not as wet as a smoothie as in the drink, just using smooth to describe the texture of part of it)- this one is a must see beginning with a fat lumpy cluster of dark, fragrant, sticky little poop balls (because I ate mozzarella sticks lol) falling apart as they emerge from my massively expanded asshole, blending into a thick, smooth, tan almost foamy looking but still solid, long poop-snake. This bathroom visit is a combo of the 2, 3, and 4 on the Bristol Stool Scale Bristol Stool Chart.
Second is Fast Juicy Plops. Satisfyingly smooth as each long turd slides out of my ass. Relatively firm, dark, poops that pop out of my ass, and a thin little poop squeezing out at the end. Bristol scale: Mostly 4, some 3 qualities.
Third poop is Slow Sticky Chocolates with Yellow Bits. I believe those yellow things are corn. I had eaten tacos with corn. Bristol: 4-3
Fourth is Thick Yellowish Paste. This sweet smelling ass-load is soft but difficult to squeeze out, you can hear me grunt in a whisper as I forcefully squish it out. Bristol: 4.
Fifth is Flamin Hot Battering Ram. I could NOT hold this one back Beginning with a hard, fat ball of dry sticky turds that stretches my ass wide, this thick, long dump blends in color as it slithers out of me, revealing the red of the Xxtra Flamin Hot Cheetos. You will love the wet noises this poop makes in my ass. You can see the red poop pile in the toilet. Bristol: 2, 3 and 4.
Sixth poop is named Sticky Juicy Curved Rods. I remember the strong, complex, mysterious aroma of this shit that was held in for a day before finally releasing these long hard curving shit-rods while standing up. You need to hear the sound of these sticky dark shits as they make their way out of my anus. Bristol: 3 .
The seventh shit is the Knobby Chain. This firm but bumpy collection of turds had a dark classic poop scent and sticky noises as it wound its way out of my hole. Bristol: Mostly 3.
Buy this if you just wanna see a variety of juicy shit slide out of this asshole. See these shining, satisfying shits. Hear the sounds. Indulge in this intimate experience.
Model:
goddesslucy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 7-shits-so-special-I-named-them-March-2018-poop-compilation-1-final-edit.mp4
File Size : 700.91 MB
Duration : 00:05:47
Video : AVC, 16.7 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 198 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
7-shits-so-special-I-named-them-March-2018-poop-compilation-1-final-edit.mp4 - 700.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Cycles Pantyhose Shit

Description:
Hot pooping huge 4 days shit and peeing in sexy cycles pantyhose
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : cyclespantyhosehugeshit.wmv
File Size : 292.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:32
Video : VC-1, 3 283 kb/s, 15.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
cyclespantyhosehugeshit.wmv - 292.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Fill my Pussy 7 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit

Description:
The best video quality is divided into 3 parts ( How I prepared my saved shit 2 parts of my dirty play ).
A full compressed version is also available (58:36min) do not forget to download How I prepared shit(09:26min)
Finally, I take out the plastic boxes filled with frozen shit from the freezer
When the shit got a little melted I put it in a big bowl and mixed. Shit contains a lot of water when defrosting so I dried it with a hair dryer (you will not see this :).
I take a piece of shit from a bowl and fill my pussy, wipe my pussy a little with a paper napkin, let the shit out, fill my pussy again and push my shit from 2 holes at the same time. I fill the pussy with fresh and thawed shit and let it out again and again.
I keep my pussy filled and collect shit in a bowl to smear on my tits, ass, pussy, legs. Then let the shit out of my pussy and smear it againi just love it &lt3
Enjoy ?
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : HowIPreparedShit132FilledPussy-1.mp4
File Size : 623.25 MB
Duration : 00:09:26
Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
HowIPreparedShit132FilledPussy-1.mp4 - 623.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Michiko Pressure Building

Description:
Gas pressure builds and poop erupts
Self-filmed. Multiple angles. Close-up ending.
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_michiko_01.mp4
File Size : 198.96 MB
Duration : 00:06:25
Video : AVC, 4 005 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: