Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Painful Desperation, Massive Creamy Shit On SolesSmear

Description:
Watch me suffering a lot because really have to poo in an early morning. Im totally desperation and this desperation is painful. I also feel so hot because of desperation. I expect for a huge shit. I knee on and display my little asshole already poo baked around. Nice and dirty. Then I film in POV style for awhile to show you my reactions until I dont release it. So bad seriously. I have to ease on myself right now. I sit on my soles and very close up view shitting on my feet a lot. Massive creamy and stinky poo cover my soles. HmWhat a great view to my holes and lovely feet. Then I start to smear poo on feet by my other feet and make them dirty and poo covered for you. Camera is still close up so then you able to listen the wet noises and sticky poo. First I smear poo on soles then on my foot as well and tread on my poo to be sure feet get nasty. I play with my feet in shit.
Notice Before I say kisses to you camera battery it was down and turned off, but only 3 second is missing from the end. Sexy, nasty and dirty shit on my soles video Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0547.mp4
File Size : 1924.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:44
Video : AVC, 21.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0547.mp4 - 1.9 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Wild farting in car

Description:
Were in long trip so I record this clips in my car Im loud farting in public People can hear me and one guy looking at me So funny haha. See what I can do in the car Because I am crazy My leggings are translucent. You see my thong and ass. My friend records me and he is very surprised how loud and stinky is my ass.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : FartingInCar.mp4
File Size : 223.67 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:05:51
Video : AVC, 5 140 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
FartingInCar.mp4 - 223.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Desperate shit outside 2

Description:
I woke up and had to shitbad. Once again, all the bathrooms were taken and i was practically crowning. I decided to go outside again to relieve myself. Pretty much as soon as I take off my shorts, shit explodes out of my ass. I also pee a little too. It was massive and stinky.
Model:
evakokoro
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Video-Apr-11-10-08-09-AM.mov
File Size : 60.94 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:04
Video : AVC, 7 811 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Video-Apr-11-10-08-09-AM.mov - 60.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Katie pump n pissing

Description:
Watch as I swell my hairy natural vagina with my pussy pump . Removing pump and slapping swollen lips and lots of playing with my swollen new pussy lips .
Lots of pressure inside causing me to have huge puss fountains enjoy me getting naughty with pee pee
Model:
UkKinkykatiescat
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_1005-1.mp4
File Size : 12.3 MB
Resolution : 848x480
Duration : 00:01:03
Video : AVC, 1 566 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
IMG_1005-1.mp4 - 12.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- nicole needs to go potty

Description:
calling out that i need to go potty mummy i crawl around untill i finally get on my potty and take a nice shit and piss
Model:
scatnaughtynicole86
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Project-2.avi
File Size : 50.56 MB
Resolution : 800x480
Duration : 00:04:44
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1 255 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 224 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Project-2.avi - 50.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pee & Poop In Panties

Description:
Wearing a crop top, miniskirt, white lace panties and some sexy heels I start off with a little tease, showing off my outfits and tits. I then squat down and piss through my lacey panties, showing you a close up of them wet, I turn around and poop in my panties, you can see them bulge and overflow and some comes out, I then pull them down, showing you my dirty asshole and poop some more close up to the camera.
Model:
sammiecee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pee-Poop-In-Panties.mp4
File Size : 908.75 MB
Duration : 00:04:52
Video : AVC, 25.8 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Pee-Poop-In-Panties.mp4 - 908.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Unstaged shameful desperation in park

Description:
This video was realy unstaged. At first i wanted to film video with Just outdoor poo and pee. I wanted to film it in park not far from my work place befor starting my busy work day. But in this time i had problems with tummy and needed toilet asap. So when i started filming my pants were dirty because of unexpected diarhea. It was unstaged but ok, i decided to film desperation and go to work without dirty pants. I pooped with rest of my shit and didnt understood at first what i shitted long strap of my bag too. So i wiped my ass with napkins and stopped filming. But during standing up and raising bag from ground i marked with my dress and hands. It was bad surprise for me and problem bigger then Just dirty pants and i decided to film rest of this shity story too. I tryed to wipe shit with leafs and foliage, but all was too dirty. So i wanted to go to the nearest mall and to wash it all in WC. I was realy very confused, because of it i was running faster then scared antelope to mall, washed dress and bag in sink, dried it all. After it i was ok and ready for work. Realy unexpected adventure.
Model:
nastygirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : AndroVid_join_3918.mp4
File Size : 1658.87 MB
Duration : 00:11:32
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
AndroVid_join_3918.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shitting on the Guest Room Floor

Description:
alright disclaimer: my sunburn is in the last stages of peeling so thats whats going on with my thighs haha :p
anyway, i just got home from work and rushed to set up and catch you this clip of me taking a smooth, hot shit on the bedroom floor enjoy 3
Model:
Clevexci
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_2313.mov
File Size : 236.08 MB
Duration : 00:02:10
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Farting in Skinny Jeans

Description:
I know you are a slave to my ass in jeans. Today we are going to do something a bit different. *Farrttt* Hahaha You are going to be inhaling all the juicy farts that are coming out of my ass today. Man do they stink They smell like rotten fish. Sucks for you LOL Go ahead and scream for mercy. No one will hear you and you wont get any mercy from me. Look at that. Your cock is starting to become rock hard from my ass blowing these horrible farts up your nose. Do you want to come? Then you better start doing a better job of inhaling If you are a good boy, you get a cum countdown.
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : fartinginskinnyjeans.mp4
File Size : 455.25 MB
Duration : 00:07:42
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
fartinginskinnyjeans.mp4 - 455.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Seductive Bulge In Panties

Description:
Goddess Panther s pooping huge bulge in her trasparent panties and masturbating bratty
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : seductivebulgeinpanties.mp4
File Size : 681.66 MB
Duration : 00:10:06
Video : AVC, 9 228 kb/s, 30.046 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: