Download VIDEO:
ilonacockdiareeah.wmv - 239.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Raining turds

Description:
At work but need to shit is a bitchhhh.. so quietly I sneak into the bathroom and I take off my silk leggings and climb the ledge and arch my back showing off my ebony ass and then I begin to just shit and nothing but dark hard turds and so many come tumbling out my ass, I then shit a semi average size load that falls to the floor and break off theres so much shit on the floor I had to get down and show you all the mess I made. Hopefully no one heard me haha this is a quick but ass worshipping video that will leave you wanting more
Model:
Seduction
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2580913A-A685-4195-B788-0C7710D08CF1.mov
File Size : 142.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:02:38
Video : HEVC, 7 439 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 93.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
2580913A-A685-4195-B788-0C7710D08CF1.mov - 142.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Diaper Fitting Room 2

Description:
Good day, dear friends. In this video, you will see Olga again. Our extreme and brave Olga. She does such things and filming, but which even we did not dare) Our Olga again went to the shopping center in a diaper. She so wanted these sensations when she was in public, in a dirty diaper, and also trying on new clothes. She liked the fact that she started filming and is ready to do it over and over again. So Olga will probably delight you with filming from public places often) This slut is very sexy and extreme. This time Olga put on a diaper at home, then on the road she gave a shit and ate a lot of time in a dirty diaper. When she came home, she took it off and showed you what was inside. I can imagine what smell was there, its a pity that the camera does not transmit it I hope you like Olga and you are ready to support her with purchases, so that she could do something very cool and depraved on the street, but this requires equipment So more purchases, more exclusive videos in public places Erase and enjoy
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID20210116133948-mp4.mp4
File Size : 1488.48 MB
Duration : 00:24:27
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 305 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
VID20210116133948-mp4.mp4 - 1.5 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Big pile to the floor in stockings

Description:
I do a large poo for the floor in stockings, the length of the video is 3:52 minutes
Model:
LucyBelle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20200719_18_28_24_Pro.mp4
File Size : 417.67 MB
Duration : 00:03:52
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 25.257 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty talk, masturbation, and BIG pee on puppy pad

Description:
Let me tell you how long i had been holding this pee in quite a few hours I love knowing you are watching me in times like these. I play with my pussy a bit before finally getting the release i had been waiting for
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20150505_180616.mp4
File Size : 156.94 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:05
Video : AVC, 4 184 kb/s, 13.647 FPS
Audio : AAC, 122 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20150505_180616.mp4 - 156.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- stinking adventure

Description:
This time I sit on the floor and send to you many stinky farts. Farts are juicy and not so loud After a moment of farting I just released this STINKY half liquid monster.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : e90.mp4
File Size : 506.09 MB
Duration : 00:06:04
Video : AVC, 11.3 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
e90.mp4 - 506.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Bored Young Mama Scats for Cash

Description:
With the hubby and kids at work and school, this mama has nothing to do to pass the time while waiting for them to come home. She decides to make good use of her time and earn some nice cash. Her nasty neighbor is willing to pay for someone to shit while he watches, so she heads over to his house to make some money. She strips down and shows off her slim body with the perky tits. She squats above a glass bowl and pisses on it. She squats on the couch and ejects shit right into the tissue paper on the floor below. After producing the last bit of shit, she cleans herself and collects the cash.
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat1850.wmv
File Size : 316.24 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 00:19:56
Video : WMV2, 1 928 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
scat1850.wmv - 316.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pooping While Dancing SexilySmearButt Plug

Description:
Im fully naked only inserted a butt plug in my butt. Start to dancing so sexily all around for few minutes with butt plug in my ass. Tease you seduce you with my dance, moving my ass round and round. You just relax and watch me dont hesitate to play with yourself I give you everything to make you hard. Lots off ass view with plug and bend over. My asshole already got shitty under plug. Stinky smells I also playing with plug standing, insert in and pull it out many times make my ass dirtier. Then my hand is shitty so smear some poo on my abs, butt. Then coming the sexiest part because I dance around and release my poo as like nothing happened then pee a lot. Made mess on the floor. Then keep dancing and when I feel push out more poo during dancing. Bend over again and again, playing with plug and pucker asshole direct to the camera. You get lots of sexy view of my dirty ass, lots of sexy dancing and close up dirty butt hole. Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0611.mp4
File Size : 823.57 MB
Duration : 00:11:20
Video : AVC, 9 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 139 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0611.mp4 - 823.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pussy on Pussy

Description:
I just finished making my bed up with my new favorite plush pussy blanket. Ive been holding my shit in my hot tight phat ass all day. Its ready to bust out my big butt but I have been waiting so you can see my hot load. I tried to put whip cream up my fudge packed ass but it didnt want to go. I wanted to feel my big black dildo up my ass with all my thick shit but it wouldnt fit in my tight ass either. I can only rim my ass. I loved sucking my dildo thinking it was your dick daddy. Since I can not fit anything up my phat ass I decide to give you instruction on how to beat your dick with my shit. That was a big load in my black leather leggings, I liked mixing my shit with cream thinking it was your cum daddy.
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pussy-on-Pussy.mp4
File Size : 1907.73 MB
Duration : 00:16:52
Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Pussy-on-Pussy.mp4 - 1.9 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Satin Panties-Parts 1, 2, and 3

Description:
DAY 1-5
Everyday this week I am shitting in my pretty satin panties I will shit and piss in them and then wear them while I masturbate and play with my happy wet pussy I do delicious nasty things with the fifth and final load
Day 1 and 2
Watch me shit in my sexy smooth satin panties I fill them up with two huge loads I taste both loads I like the taste of the second load better and I spend more time with the turd in my mouth
Watch me dance around in my toilet panties being a dirty happy scat princess
Day 3-I take out my nasty satin toilet panties. They already have two loads of shit in them I add another load and dance around and rub my pussy while wearing the stinkiest and dirtiest panties I own I love how full my panties are Three loads in one pair Wow
Day 4-Time to add another load to my filthy panties Watch me struggle to fill my wet shit filled panties Uh oh There is not enough room for all this shit in my panties I guess Ill have to shove my shit into my bra Watch me shake and jiggle my massive shit covered tits I tell you about the the nasty things I plan to do in part three of this video What nasty things will I do with FIVE loads of shit?
Day 5:
Time for me to squeeze out the fifth and final load into my nasty satin toilet panties All week Ive been shitting and pissing in what once were the prettiest satin panties. Now they are shit stained and smell like a port-a-potty In the crotch are four massive loads of shit
With a full ass, I stuff my pussy with shit so I can shit out of both holes at the same time I push put such a pretty log out of my ass and at the same time a slimy girl cum coated turd plops out of my pussy
The turds fall on the massive week long pile of shit
I stuff my pussy completely full and push the shit out of my pussy I run my cunt and then stuff my hole up again and again I finally get the entire weeks worth of shit into my happy shitty pussy hole
For a grand finale I pop a big piece of shit in my mouth and push it out like I am shitting out of my mouth
Enjoy
Scat 3 and 6- Satin Panties-Parts 1 and 2
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Satin1.mp4
File Size : 375.91 MB
Duration : 00:09:24
Video : AVC, 5 389 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS