Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Ayannas Pushing it out from above and below

Description:
Enjoy this super long clip from Ayanna Enjoy as she takes a big dump overhead. Enjoy her epic grunts and strains as well. After pushing out a few big logs she gets a little backed up. She takes some toilet paper and fingers her ass to try to wiggle the backed up shit out her ass. Just when she thinks shes done-BOOM Theres more Her grunts and strains are epic in this one She then puts the camera on the floor so we can see her facial expressions while she pushes out some more plops and poots Nearly 15 minutes of strain and pain
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ayannac4s080715.mp4
File Size : 198.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:44
Video : AVC, 1 566 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ectefyhpuoat

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Eat Shit, Sniff Farts Straight From My Ass

Description:
I wear white crop top and strappy panty on. Youre wondering why are you here today dont you? Well your dream come true today by me. I have a good news and bad one. The good news is you can eat my shit directly from my ass the bad one which isnt that bad maybe youre not ready eat all of it yet or even dont want it but you should eat and taste my shit today. I show off my ass my magic ass cause yummy food coming out from this hole. When I need to shit youll take it all. I wanna feed you well so that wouldnt be a question you wanna eat or not my poo. I tease you and make ready my ass for you. I knee on doggy and insert a dildo to butt hole and really feel my big poo in. Gaping and stretching it straight to your face and hopefully youll getting ready yourself to take all my shit. You know where you should go under me lay down. But be patient because I love playing with my ass and if you leave me giving pleasure your tasty shit coming soon. Did you understand me? Good boy. So Im ready to feed you ope wide your mouth. Oh wow. I poo a big one for you. Sweet and delicious poo to your mouth. After I poo show you the pile of shit which you take it right now and chew it dont you? I have one more surprise which my fart dirty boy. I wanna fart straight to you face and you going to sniff it. Stinky asshole and smelly farts. What a great Goddess I am In doggy I dildo my asshole and farting several times.Wet and nasty farts without and with dildo in my ass. You just stick your nose on my butt hole and sniff it. HmAll the things made you hard as I see. Great. You know whats your job now See you next time when Youll be hungry nasty boy. Have fun &lt3
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0870.mp4
File Size : 1193.83 MB
Duration : 00:16:27
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ua3y2ojds0z0

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- On back legs up

Description:
One of my favorites. Im laying down on my back holding my legs up so Im nice and open and pooing semisoft poo. 2min. 26sec.
Model:
Sexyseller4u
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PicsArt_11-04-01.51.47.mp4
File Size : 158.05 MB
Resolution : 720x1280
Duration : 00:02:26
Video : AVC, 8 927 kb/s, 29.596 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zhvixw9hgpqy

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Patient Given A Large Dose of Piss

Description:
Two dominatrix nurses that are assigned to a single heavily injured patient found it a huge opportunity He is unable to move for himself plus his eyes are covered, making it easy for them to take advantage of the man and get away with it So they cuff him to the bed to prevent him from resisting and then take turns sitting on his face and rubbing their crotches on his mouth Eventually, they start urinating all over him To make things worse, they forcefully open his mouth and make him swallow a ton of piss When they could no longer release anymore, they direct their attention to his dick and give it a handjob until he reaches orgasm and cums
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ss0114-fm.wmv
File Size : 363.7 MB
Resolution : 720x404
Duration : 00:28:57
Video : WMV2, 1 485 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uo74reitdoh0

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- His shitty feet. toy (my) o_0

Description:
Stunning new video of my love for his feet) Video from the personal archive) Divided into two parts, a dynamic start. and gorgeous sensual end) I recommend to all fans of my art and just people who want to see quality and dirty video of my passion) At the end of the video you expect funny bonus) Leave comments under the video, suggest new ideas) I am happy to discuss them )
Check my store and stay tuned)) *kiss*
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : His-shitty-foot.-toy.wmv
File Size : 524.59 MB
Duration : 00:09:22
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 406 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/se1fxv92gadw

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- SHIT SAVE MISSION Day first

Description:
He was ordered to carry out the mission Save the shit 3 times , for custom video where I fill pussy shit saved.Anna is ready to perform
I put on the new black bodystocking and I made a big pile of shit.My pussy was wet quickly.You can see a lot of pussy milk.My favorite toy fucks ass and pussy then.When I played enough , I put shit in a bag for frozen food to keep it for a long time and wrote the date on the package ( Im sorry, made a mistake a couple of days , think about a chic scat video hehe)Enjoy it
If you like my video please rate me♡
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SHIT-SAVE-MISSION.Day-first.Bodystocking..mp4
File Size : 1968.95 MB
Duration : 00:22:52
Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7p2o9cvih9r1

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Let me pee on your face

Description:
Step-Mommy loves peeing all over my good boys face. I ask you to open your mouth and let me fill it up with my piss. Then I need you to clean me up when Im done. I ride you until you fill my pussy up with cum and I sit back over your face and make you swallow your cum. Love you my good boy
Model:
VibeWithMolly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_2686.mov
File Size : 333.97 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:03:06
Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aqiixztotl43

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Two slaves Caroline and Alice

Description:
Me and Olga decided to teach naughty our friends Caroline and Alice , we stripped them completely and brought to the room first we forced their slaves to crawl around the room cancer on her knees naked to show you their white salnity , after the demonstration I ordered their slaves Carolina caress me fuck his tongue , and Olga ordered her to caress her ass , Alice climbed tongue right into the very depths of the ass Olga and Olga ordered her to open her mouth , Alice opens her mouth and Olga Alice shit right in the mouth , Yes mouth full of shit Alice , I also want to use the toilet and I order my slave Caroline to fondle my ass I turn back to face Carolina and Carolina sticks its tongue down my ass , Yes, but I cant hold shit and Im ordering Carolina to open your mouth and also shitting Carolina right in the mouth . The body of Caroline dripping the shit , Olga takes the rubber cock and with a rubber member pushes the shit in your mouth Alice , I want and I take the rubber cock and also pushed into the mouth Carolina shit , after we have used rubber member and shit their slaves into the mouth , I was ordered to get cancer Carolina and Alice and Caroline caressed his tongue dirty ass Alice , our female slaves perform all what we have to say , after fondling the anus , I ordered Caroline to stand up and Alice to sit on my lap , and I say Carolina to Carolina on Ssali on the naked body of Alice , Caroline pisses on his girlfriend wow how is it Courtauld this is a show of two obedient slaves , this is a very hot video and we wish you pleasant viewing
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0089.mp4
File Size : 1191.41 MB
Duration : 00:12:16
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/g9kurcwb9oiw

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Ayannas Rotten Ass Farts, Belches and Sharts

Description:
Ayanna is rotten apple-but DAYUM what an apple it is Just in time for Hump Day, Enjoy as she brings more gass from the ass She managed to top her first farting adventure with even more gass from the ass. Enjoy as she lets rip at home and at work I swear Ayanna may be new, but she is by far the most prolific woman I have ever dealt with She is eager to please and is amazed by the appreciation and love her last clip got She is giving us nearly a daily journal of gas I never knew a woman that put the Pull my Finger guy from school to shame Her ass sounds like its beatboxing damn near Musical Farts like a horn or Trumphet even She even mixes in some belches and a Shart fest as well Bare Ass farts, Pantie farts, toilet farts, bed farts, airy farts, long extended farts-you name it she got it
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Ayanna-farts-072315.mp4
File Size : 128.76 MB
Duration : 00:05:10
Video : AVC, 3 290 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: