Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Hannas Barely Legal Naked Farts and ass blasts

Description:
These Farts are (almost) Criminal Hanna just Finished her Freshman year of College and this Former plebe is on the rise in her Sophomore release on the site Enjoy the youthful enthusiasm of this 18 year old cutie pie as she starts ripping some old woman farts The loud Trumpet, butt naked ass blasts Im talking grandma OMG whats that kinda farts This young recruit is growing in confidence enjoy as she has already gone from too shy to show her vagina to butt as naked in less than four clips. She told me she feels empowered by the attention and response from her first clip . Its funny to watch these ladies after getting over the Its weird that folks get off on watching this Too embracing it. Enjoy her initial constipation as she discusses her struggles before she is finally able to get that pl0ptastic relief Two great, funky clips of some of that loudest farts from our youngest lady If you saw her first clip you will be able see for yourself how much her confidence has grown in just a few weeks
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Hanna-0605151.mp4
File Size : 131.14 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:40
Video : AVC, 1 919 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wxv0rp24hr1d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Introducing Ms Andretti

Description:
Ladies Keeping it Funky is brininging new Hotties to acquaint yourself with Meet Ms. Angela Andretti A sexy young hot Italian babe from the Midwest, this girl had her share of grub over the weekend and is ready to make a Download of sorts from her bowels A PLOPTASTIC debut as ever there has been Enjoy as Ms Andretti gives you a closeup POV of her debut Download. Nothing like hearing (and seeing) the splashes of relief in the bowl Nice up close shots as the logs fall out her ass and plop and splashi in the Bowl She is peeing and Shitting up a storm in this one
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Ashleigh-120114-uncensored1.mp4
File Size : 357.42 MB
Duration : 00:04:57
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 149 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ei9qtnkgh02v

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- BE MY HUMAN TOILET (WAS A CUSTOM FOR WAYNE)

Description:
IN THIS CLIP WAYNE IS GOING TO BE MY TOILET BITCH.
WATCH AS I LAUGH AT HIS TINY DICK AND MAKE HIM BOW DOWN AND BE MY FULL HUAMN TOILET.
Model:
Princess-Cheryl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : TOILETWAYNE.mp4
File Size : 662.82 MB
Duration : 00:10:03
Video : AVC, 9 110 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fxm0kxut2p05

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Lick Ass Poo

Description:
I pretend you are licking my ass. Your tongue feels so good and warm. Im warning you that I just drank my coffee and I may shit but you keep licking
Model:
SexyFlatulence
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SS_lickasspoo.mp4
File Size : 238.32 MB
Duration : 00:04:03
Video : AVC, 8 051 kb/s, 44.350 FPS
Audio : AAC, 164 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5bql5vixhsly

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Lola-Toilet Fed Cum from Toes

Description:
Lola-Toilet Fed Cum from Toes (2 Cameras Full Screen or PIP) (1080 HD)
Production Note: This clip was shot with two cameras. You can choose to download the full screen or the picture in picture version.
1080 HD I lecture this slave about a failure it had earlier in the morning. Off camera, earlier in the day, had a huge movement. I called for this toilet to come immediately and overfilled its mouth with just a tremendous amount of shit. I got mad at the slave because he was boasting that he thought that he could consume a lot of My shit, even more than My best human toilets. Well, when it came down to it he failed Me. The urge to go came on suddenly. I didnt capture the scene on camera. He failed to consume the majority of the massive movement. Needless to say, I was disappointed. I held his face down into the huge pile of shit that he had failed to eat. I humiliated him and make him fuck his fist until he came on the bathroom floor with my boot on the back of his head and his face held down into a pile of shit. So, as this clip starts, Im still mad about the failure earlier in the morning and I lecture the slave about disappointing Me. I piss in the slaves mouth. I slap its face a few times to let it know Im still upset. I make it edge itself towards orgasm while I force it to open its mouth so I can shit in it. This was not a huge shit, just whatever was left after that massive morning movement. Doesnt matter. The toilet still has to chew and swallow it all. Sometimes, when training slaves, it is better to give them a task they can manage as opposed to one they are sure to fail. It was successful in consuming this smaller movement. I stand over it and verbally humiliate it while it chews and swallows My shit. Im slightly less disappointed after it completes this relatively simple consumption task. I make it repeat a humiliating mantra. I allow the slave to cum onto its belly while lying on the bathroom floor underneath My foot. I spit on its worthless dick as it jerks itself while lying between My legs, right below My Cunt. When the toilet slave climaxes, I scoop up its mess with my toes. I put My toes straight into its mouth and make it lick and suck its cum from them. Only a true loser would lick its own cum off of a foot after having had its mouth just used as a full toilet. Im done using its mouth, so I make the slave leave to go get its chastity device. Hes going right back in the male chastity until I decide to use its mouth for another training session. Hes a very horny slave, and the horny ones are always the easiest to train. Very motivated to earn an orgasm. Full-screen version (23:14 long). Picture in picture version (11:44 long).
Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Toilet Slavery, Scat, Pee, Full Consumption, Punishment, Humiliation, Chastity (discussed not shown), Masturbation Encouragement, Edging, Brain Re-Training, Slave Training, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Licked off Toes
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Toilet-Fed-Cum-From-Toes-2-Cameras-1080-HD.wmv
File Size : 1671.74 MB
Duration : 00:23:14
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8y53ajq7lini

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Ruining My Panties The Fun Way

Description:
Daddy and I had a very busy day today, 2 Birthday parties and lots of running around to do. I ate alot of food today like a dumdum, i new i was gonna have to poop really bad. Daddy doesnt like when i complain about my poopy pains, and i accidentally forgot and said my tummy hurt. Well daddy was a big meanie and said i couldnt go potty until we got home. i was excited to get diapered and get to release the demon in my bowels, but daddy was then and even bigger meany and said i had to go in my panties. i didnt really have any time to argue, so daddy just grabbed the camera and i finally got to go after many hours of holding it. Im not a giant fan of pooping my panties, but this time daddy made it fun by smearing it on my booty. These Panties are ruined Next time im going poop in my diaper, its wayyyy more fun til next time my lovelies, Love, Scarlette
Model:
diaperedscarlette93
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pp.mp4
File Size : 120.66 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:04:11
Video : AVC, 3 855 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/li80sagnrgyk

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Lick My Sweaty Feet And Dirty Asshole

Description:
This was a custom video order, no names are used.
The video will start with you coming in from a run and you are extremely soaked with swear. Begin talking about how stinky and sweaty you are. After that, mention that I have been a good little slave lately and you are granting me the privilege to lick and drink the sweat off your body.
Turn around and pull your pants down as you show off your bare asshole really close to my face and tell me to smell your stinky asshole.
Tell me to lick and drink the sweat thats running down your ass crack. You can linger here and keep degrading me if you wish. Move your face close to the camera and tell me thats not the only thing I will be enjoying from your asshole. Tell me I will be smelling and savoring your plops since you know everything about them drives me crazy.It doesnt matter if the plops are solid or if they are liquid, you know that I love them all. Before you can bless me with that ultimate treat, I have to clean your disgusting and sweaty feet. Mention that the reason you didnt wear socks is because you wanted to ensure they were completely dirty before shoving them in my mouth. Take your shoes off and shove your bare feet directly in front of my face as you command me to smell them and breathe in the fragrance. Tell me to start licking them and make sure I adequately clean off any grime that has accumulated on them. Make me get all the gunk in between your toes and also tell me to clean your toenails as well. Tell me to suck on each toe making them nice and squeaky clean. You can be as degrading as you want to be.
Bringing your face close to the camera again, tell me that because I did such a good job smelling and licking your dirty asshole and sweaty feet, you are going to bless me with the ultimate gift from your asshole.
Tell me to open wide because you have the one thing I crave so badly.
Stand over me and give me the gift I deserve all in my mouth and all over my face.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Model:
xrussianbeautyx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lick-My-Sweaty-Feet-And-Asshole.mp4
File Size : 1162.33 MB
Duration : 00:15:37
Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/23iglvf4bb42

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Shitty Revenge & Solo Scat

Description:
Ready for your punishment I ask as I lower my ass right onto his nose without giving any chance of an answer. It isnt optional. He thought he was hilarious.. Farting in public, following me while he took me shopping. Blaming his nasty gas on me. Thinking he could actually humiliate me but only sinking himself deeper and deeper. Now he finds himself with his nose up against my ass, bound tightly at my mercy. Is it funny now bitch? How does that smell? Whos ass is it now? I keep him breathless, struggling under my ass while I just sit and enjoy myself. Forgetting hes even under there until I have to fart.. lifting up just enough to let him struggle for fresh air but only to get a lung full of ass air. Hahaha.. now this is hilarious. How humiliating this must be for you. You thought you could humiliate me huh? Whos humiliated now? PFFFRRAPP.. Oops.. I think I just shat a little.. I think Im going to have to sht soon.. Removing my panties and flashing them to the camera just to show his torment.. Lucky for him my next one is spoken for.. so I step away and complete that little order, bringing the camera with me for a SOLO POV SHIT.. and sit right back on his nose. MMMMMFFFMM he struggles and moans while his nose slips right into my crack, and he begins to realize that I didnt bother to wipe. Oops, smell that? .. I let another one rip.. and another one.. letting out the hottest burning gas straight into his nose.. sometimes a little more.. Whos farts are they now bitch? Suffer.
Model:
GoddessAmirha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PunishmentFULL.mp4
File Size : 1254.4 MB
Duration : 00:22:59
Video : AVC, 7 457 kb/s, 59.940 FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: