Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Amadahy-Facesits and Whips Toilet Chained in Basement

Description:
1080 HD Amadahy has a slave chained up in the sorority house basement. Hes going to be kept down in the cold basement in chains all night. Amadahy will ignore the slave, for the most part. She prefers the company of her boyfriend, who will be over soon. In the meantime, shes been feeling a little sexually pent up. She wants to use the slaves face for an orgasm before her boyfriend arrives. Amadahy sits and grinds on the restrained slaves face. But the slaves face just isnt doing it for her. She changes her position a few times, but she still isnt having much success using him to get herself off. Its frustrating. Amadahy decides to take out her sexual frustration by beating the slave. She whips the slave hard and its skin very quickly begins to turn red and welt. He flinches away from the whip, but cant go far because he is held by chains. The whipping is doing just the trick for Amadahy. She whips the slave hard until she has to pee. When she is done whipping the slave she uses him as a toilet while he is still bound by the chains. When Amadahy is finished, she leaves the slave naked and bound in the cold basement. (16:02 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Female Domination, Facesitting, Bondage Male, Whipping, Toilet Slavery
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Amadahy-Princess-Facesits-and-Whips-Male-Chained-in-Basement-for-Own-Pleasure-With-Pee-1080-HD.wmv
File Size : 1182.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:02
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uh2lgqjhogk4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Clean up my feet

Description:
Today I stay all day long in my shoes. It smells like hell.. So gross. And after a whole day I shit it my panties and next step into it. And this is result of it
Wet, stinky, gross I step into it and walk around my room. Everything smell like my own shit.
Here is my kingdom. My smell.
Youre here a bitch, slut, my slave. Nothing more. Less than shit. Right now you have to clean up my feet. Using only your face, bitch.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1111scc-1.mp4
File Size : 460.42 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:06:13
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d8nkfc6dpxk8

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- bloody shitty rain (a)

Description:
in this movie Angie gives you a lot of pleasure, she has the first day of menstruation and you can see her blood flowing straight from the pussy. She does big shit several times during this movie. She also does pee and fart often so this movie is juicy and very strong
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : blod-sh-rain.mp4
File Size : 116.38 MB
Resolution : 1136x640
Duration : 00:09:39
Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b7kqn3f7ekze

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Try their shit taste and drink your own urine .

Description:
Try their shit taste and drink your own urine . Will remove video on demand on your scenario .
Your own movie script you can write me in private messages on the website and I will make a video for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 000007.mp4
File Size : 879.82 MB
Duration : 00:09:05
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jkrqfsc6xwnr

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Slave Drowned in the Piss of Two Ladies

Description:
It is these two dominatrixes lucky day An intruder barges in their house, saving them of the time and effort to find a victim to dominate After they have restrained the culprit, they proceed to secure him into their homemade toilet The way it functions is that the guys face is directly underneath a toilet seat where the two ladies proceed to urinate To make things worse, his head is enclosed in a container that slowly gets filled with the womens piss Lucky for him, it doesnt get completely full However, he is removed from the contraption, laid on the floor, and then forced to lick the pussies of the ladies clean
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ss0165.wmv
File Size : 97.34 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:07:57
Video : WMV2, 1 441 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rlyy399upatj

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Insane Premium FULL Smearing clip

Description:
New premium videos) In it as you always go to shit journey, enjoy shit games, full, smearing, sucking dirty fingers, dirty blow job, epic cumshot, and of course immerse yourself in a sea of fresh shit) BUT this time I was joined by the great Anonymous, we unite our efforts to smear shit ALL over my body)) dont miss it, it is truly a fascinating spectacle) As always, attractive price and excellent quality) PS: I also do not forget to please the owners of portable devices (all my video is being created in 4K and then pass the rendering to 720p which creates stunning quality and easily reproducible resolution)
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Insane-Premium-FULL-Smearing-clip.wmv
File Size : 753.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:47
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : WMA, 406 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1uj19594yo2v

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Held in my shit all day long at work just for you Full Frontal

Description:
I had to go all day but held it til I got home to poop on my puppy pad for you Full frontal view of my pretty pink pussy and tight asshole.
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20160612_21_44_10_Pro.mp4
File Size : 91.08 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:46
Video : AVC, 3 226 kb/s, 12.238 FPS
Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ehy7m0lkbzps

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- My private shit eater

Description:
As I am sitting in my bed I explain very clearly to my slave that i can make all men do nasty things just by giving them some pleasure. As beautiful as I am any slave cater to my every need.. So I tell my slave that this will happen to him today. I tell him to undress, first of all so I can have a laugh of his tiny dick. But he is always doing what I say.. no matter what.. He has a collar that says he belongs to me.. and only me He has to lay down and start wanking his little rascal, while I hover over him in my panty teasing him with my sexy ass.. I know he is so easily teased by a beautiful Princess like me. I take his dick and start wanking it for him while I start to pee in his mouth.. This should be paradise for my slave.. After all being touched by my Princess hands while I pee in his mouth is a privilege. You can see he is getting harder and harder.. But then again It is me Then I tell him to get ready.. I need to shit, and I push out two large turds in his mouth and face. I am still wanking him while he has my shit in his mouth.. I count from 10 to zero, and he cum as I say zero.. So you see I can make all men shit eaters by giving them a little pleasure. He will remember the sensational feeling having my shit in his mouth gave him forever. So from now on, his only diet will be what is processed through my Princess body.
Model:
PrincessNikki
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : My-private-shit-eater.mp4
File Size : 534.25 MB
Duration : 00:08:44
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 217 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: