Latex & Leather - enjoy stunning chicks

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Dirty Boot Licker Joi
Format : mp4
File Size : 712.45 MB
Duration : 00:08:13
Resolution : 1280x720
Boots drive you crazy. The shine, the fact that they are on my perfect feet. Stare up at me and stroke to me, just as I say. Slow at first, then speeding up, soaking up my presence, my shine, the ability I have to seduce you, while still keeping you in your place. You eat it up, you lick it up, just like you'd lick my boots clean - and they ARE dirty. Beneath my feet is where you belong, a lowly beta bitch. Perhaps I'll put you on a leash, to KEEP you in your place. Stroke harder, faster, as I allow you to go beyond the point of return - cum your fucking brains out, boot bitch!
boot domination, foot domination, latex, boot fetish, femdom, foot humiliation, foot domination, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sissy School Pt. 1 Outfits
File Size : 603.45 MB
Duration : 00:06:53
Welcome to sissy school - class is in session, for you to up your sissy game! In this clip I discuss and educate you on picking your true "whore" colour, where to buy cheap trashy lingerie discreetly (you don't deserve the fancy stuff, that's for Goddesses only!) all the different types of acceptable lingerie for your whore uniform, and how you can get your slutty hands on a "LatexBarbie" sissy kit - crafted with love by me! What are you waiting for? Your new life as my sissy slut begins now! Best watched with Part 2 & 3 for a comprehensive education in sissy training!
sissy training, sissy sluts, femdom, bisexual encouragement, femdom pov, domination, sissy sluts, latex barbie, latex, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Cure
File Size : 763.81 MB
Duration : 00:10:08
Resolution : 1920x1080
Custom clip: The name "Johnny" is used. Time for your appointment, slut. I heard you were feeling under the weather. Horny, a little lost, feeling like something is missing. I'd say that looking at all your symptoms, you need an injection. You're deeply addicted to me, and there is no cure, no escape, you just need another dose of your favourite drug to feel better. Open up that ass, and take my injection! And if you scream? I'l wrap these beautiful white gloves around your mouth to keep you quiet.
nurse play, glove fetish, latex, femdom pov, rubber fetish, glove fetish, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Slut Training
File Size : 947.91 MB
Duration : 00:10:48
Do you walk around as an "Alpha" all day, but dream about getting home and being a big fucking slut all night? Of course you do. That's why you need me - to teach you how to be the best slut possible! Prepare a dildo and a buttplug with some lube and follow my instructions. There will be a surprise ending, a twist you aren't expecting, to really take your slut training to the next level. Anyone can suck cock, take it up the ass, but it takes a really depraved pervert to go the extra mile and impress me.
slut training, sissy sluts, sissy training, femdom, domination, sissy sluts, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST