Latex & Leather - enjoy stunning chicks

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Squating On Your Face
Format : mp4
File Size : 746.28 MB
Duration : 00:10:06
Resolution : 1920x1080
This video was a custom. "in Gold Latex Pants - In this video, I would like a POV clip from a very low angle as if I'm right below you looking up and you're standing right above me. I want you to tease me by squating down and clenching your ass when you come back up. I would like to see some ass shaking, ass smacking, ass squeezing, and pussy grabbing. You continue to tease me throughout the video. Please talk about the latex pants and how much you love wearing them and how good they feel on you ass and pussy! Also please tell me that you wanna fart on my face while wearing your latex pants and how good it would feel to do that. "
latex, ass grabbing, rubber fetish, ass shaking, cock tease, ass fetish, tease and denial, bubble butt, round rubber ass, rubber ass clenching, ass clenches, latex ass clenching, ass shaking, latex ass shaking, rubber ass shaking, shiny ass, sitting on face, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex Catsuit Chastity Tease
File Size : 1003.16 MB
Duration : 00:11:26
Resolution : 1280x720
I want you to begin this clip all locked up. Put on your chastity device first, because you'll just grow horny as soon as you lay eyes on this shiny catsuit. In fact, you are going to spend this entire clip locked up, or with your hands behind your head. You are going to gaze at my body in this catsuit, and start throbbing for me, swelling in your cage. Will you push yourself further for me? Will you fill your ass, or clamp your balls and suffer harder? No cumming, not even any stroking, just cold hard denial for you as you sink into frustrated madness.
Chastity, Latex Fetish, Chastity, FemDom, Latex, LatexBarbie,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sissy Dress Up Ft. Goddess Valora
File Size : 618.95 MB
Duration : 00:07:06
Hey bitch! Of course you've come to the two of us, masters of style and sissification, for a little makeover. You'll never look as good as the two of us, you'll always be second rate, but it might be fun and humiliating to see what you might turn out as! Let is strap you into a tight latex miniskirt and top, put a bright pink slutty fur coat on you, makeup, and sparkly heels. Guess you'll learn to walk in those if you don't wanna break your ankle, LOL! Now that you're all dressed up, why don't you go stand on a street corner and try and make us a few extra dollar, whore!
sissy training, sissy sluts, latex, double domination, made to crossdress, femdom, sissy sluts, latex barbie, latex, barbie, goddess valora, valora, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ass Shaking In Black Latex Leggings
File Size : 789.1 MB
Duration : 00:10:40
Another fun video with me shaking my ass in sexy tight shiny latex ! You can see me clenching, shaking, dancing and the focus is on my super shiny ass ! So shiny that you can see the mirror effect in them. I start off by shining with oil my black rubber pants and than i procced with my sexy shake : right cheek, left cheek ! I also wear a hot red rubber top together with my pants ! You know what is the most fun? You can feel the latex - that tight it is ! also you hear the latex - my ass is actually clapping and you can hear my buttcheeks clapping ! So damn fucking hot ! You don't want to miss this, belive me ! ;)
ass shaking, latex, ass squishing, rubber fetish, cock tease, ass fetish, latex queen, clench, mesmerize, ass, worship, twerk, goddess, shiny, perky, tease and denial, sound, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : 5 Days Of Catsuit Worship - Day 5
File Size : 1063.54 MB
Duration : 00:12:08
I know you can barely take it any longer. Day 5 of catsuit worship has you on edge almost immediately. Look at My signature Barbie-pink big-tit catsuit! Sumptuous, buxom and heavenly before you, I tease you one last time. I tempt you with My shiny pink booty, My big inflatable tits, My beckoning zipper, It's finally time for you to cum. It's finally time for you to cum. It's finally time for you to cum. But how with this end? How will you be cumming today? Only one way to find out...
latex, catsuits, rubber fetish, femdom, domination, goddess worship, catsuits, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Worship My Zipper
File Size : 2066.18 MB
Duration : 00:12:40
It's time for another lesson in worship slave. I want you on your knees before your computer stroking, as I tease you in My own special way: with My catsuit zipper. I look so delicious in this bubblegum pink catsuit, my perfect pussy just inches from the screen beneath the zipper. If only I'd just unzip it a little bit... You wish. We both know you don't deserve that! You only deserve to stroke and pay to worship My zipper. I train you, dropping little triggers into your brain without you even knowing, to want to worship whenever you see My catsuit zipper. To want to spend for permission to cum to it. It's the closest you'll ever get to TRUE heaven!
pussy worship, latex, rubber fetish, financial domination, ass worship, latex, latex barbie, latex, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ruined And Humiliated Latex Joi
File Size : 637.18 MB
Duration : 00:08:27
You want it, NEED it, my hard and unforgiving control. No remorse for a pathetic little beta like you. Seeing me in latex makes you melt, turns your brain to jello, as you start stroking for me. As you fall prey to my sexy advances, I reveal my plan for you: you will ruin your orgasm for me today. What have you gotten yourself into?
ruined orgasms, humiliation, latex, femdom, domination, humiliation, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Red Velvet Cupcake
File Size : 1053.19 MB
Duration : 00:12:00
Just look how delicious I look in this red velvet! Sinfully sweet on the outside, but I have something evil planned for you. Stroke and build your frustration as I command you to only edge, and not cum. Edge it for My red velvet. How badly would you love to be my servant, kneel before me and kiss my pretty toes? You wish you could have a hot girl like me on your arm, in a hot dress like this... but we both know the only way that would ever happen is with your money - you are not exactly attractive or charming. But instead of paying for a hot girl on your arm, you'd rather just stroke and edge your brains out to my bratty clips. How's it feel to be an owned little bitch?
edging games, brat girls, financial domination, femdom, orgasm denial, tease & denial, brat girls, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST