Latex & Leather - enjoy stunning chicks

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Melty Mantra Mindfuck
Format : mp4
File Size : 933.28 MB
Duration : 00:11:11
Resolution : 1280x720
Sink into bliss by taking a deep breath in, and out, and watching this clip with headphones. A quick induction with snap triggers sends you into melty subspace, as you glide on the sight of my shiny latex and my velvet voice. Planting deep important mantras in your mind as you stroke has never felt more easy, or more enjoyable. Eased by my princess presence, letting my beauty wash over you, drifting further as you realize what's most important to you: my needs, wants and pleasure. Your life revolves around your Goddess' happiness.
mind fuck, latex, femdom, domination, mesmerize, latex, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Rubbing My Rubber Pussy And Orgasming
File Size : 663.69 MB
Duration : 00:08:59
Resolution : 1920x1080
In this video I wear a red latex catsuit and a pretty black rubber hood ! I am the perfect doll ! I am rubbing my hot latex pussy intensly and moaning. You can hear the actual rubber friction sounds because i do not wear gloves this time (exactly for the purpose of hearing it better). I am the perfect tease: i open my crotch zipper at the middle of the video and rub my pussy hard (you want me to take my hand off so badly, don't you?). It all ends with a hot rubber orgasm. I freaking love it so much ! Join me and let's cum together !
orgasms, rubber fetish, shiny clothing, tease & denial, latex, doll fetish, cock tease, red latex catsuit, latex queen, rubber orgasm, red rubber catsuit, rubber hood, latex hood, black, zipper, unzip, moans, cum, orgasming, squeak, latex sounds, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bday Spoil Series 5
File Size : 646.24 MB
Duration : 00:07:26
Resolution : 1280x720
The spoiling continues! It's never enough, especially during my birthday month! Bigger and better and more expensive, I take your wallet for another ride. Just a few more days til my birthday! Prove how much you love worshipping me. Sacrifice for real, as you spend even more for me. Anyone who calls themselves a "slave" or a "good boy" for LatexBarbie will have no problem collecting all these mandatory worship clips. I promise you'll soak up every shiny, spoiled second!
latex, goddess worship, femdom pov, brat girls, goddess worship, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST