Latex BDSM!

Charlotte And The Rigid Bondage Stand

This vintage video is from 2008 during the beginning of this website. As we know now, sometimes you just need to grab whatever bondage gear you have lying around and simply apply it wherever it fits. Michael started off with two sets of Rigid Ankle Cuffs, on top of one another, around Charlotte's legs. Then a Rigid Fiddle between her legs to secure her wrists, and a Rigid Collar around her neck. Michael topped off his work with a bunch of 2-inch wide leather straps from Mister-S. At this point Charlotte was quite a sight to behold.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 104.0 MB

Download Charlotte And The Rigid Bondage Stand

Cam vs Riah

Cast: Cam Damage, Riah
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
Video language: English

However, despite its popularity and widespread nature, sources of straightforward, factual information about the fetish and its accompanying latex are surprisingly few and far between. But don't worry - your fellow rubber lovers here at LaidTex have compiled this informational guide to help you understand everything from the history of the fetish to just what makes latex lovers tick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10889kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cam vs Riah

Railed

Cast: Vespa, Chuck

While some individuals identify latex as their only fetish, an attraction to latex or rubber is often found to overlap with a number of other sexual interests. Many latex fetishists also practice D&s (dominant and submissive) or S&M (sadist and masochist) relationships, possibly due to the fact that latex is a common material used to make gear for these fetishes such as dominatrix outfits or gimp suits

Duration: 8:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9480kbps

File size: 571.4 MB

Download Railed

Halloween Self Bondage

Mina is wearing slick black bodysuit and stockings. She puts on her ballet boots for the camera, then proceeds to handcuff herself into a tight spot! The Doxy wand makes an appearance, and then she struggles with the keys to unlock herself.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Halloween Self Bondage

Vespa - Pinned

Cast: Vespa

Lastly, latex fetishists might also find that they enjoy bondage, due to the tight, snug feeling of full-body latex garments, erotic , due to the difficulty breathing in latex masks or headgear, or medical play, due to latex being used as a material in tools such as gloves, sheets, underwear or catheters. Those with attractions to specific parts of the body, such as breasts or feet, may also find themselves appreciating latex garments as they emphasize or "show off" these particular parts by being so tight and form-fitting.

Duration: 3:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 48742kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Vespa - Pinned

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!

Release Year: 2021
Studio: MaxineX
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Torture, Shaving

he final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she pierces my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon!

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!

Vespa, Glossy Toy - Smother

Cast: Vespa, Glossy Toy
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber

hen you finally, finally give yourself over to the ultimate pleasure, you know that the musky sweat of your passion will mix perfectly with the sharp odor of your latex garment. And you will finish, soon, so soon, you and your partner's skintight latex outfits intensifying the pleasure as it always manages to do.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8140kbps

File size: 653.3 MB

Download Vespa, Glossy Toy - Smother

Vespa, Cam Damage - Double Device

Cast: Vespa, Cam Damage
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber

hy, a latex fetish, of course! Although it may sound extremely unique and even a little bit strange if you've never heard of it before, a latex or rubber fetish is actually one of the most common sexual interests experienced by the human population. Latex fetishes are young, old, gay, straight, bisexual, male, female, genderqueer, transgender, and can be found in every country in the world.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29255kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Vespa, Cam Damage - Double Device