Latex BDSM!

Full Throttle

Cast: Glossy Toy
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
Video language: English

Those who enjoy wearing latex themselves might experience feelings of youth and strength, and be able to imagine themselves as their healthiest, best and most perfect self. Those who enjoy seeing others wearing latex can recognize and experience those qualities in their partner, intensifying their sexual desire for them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 48517kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Full Throttle

Houseofgord - Petra - Air Chaired

After seeing Petra perform in the 'Garden Ornament' feature, we just had to see what she could do on the air chair. The unsuspecting Petra climbs aboard, eases herself down onto the tip of the dildo and then adjusts herself as we slowly screw in the dildo to full penetration... Once she is tightly strapped down we engage the air powered super cinching system and crank up the air powered dildo.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7798kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download Houseofgord - Petra - Air Chaired

Vespa, Chuck - Tapping That Ass

Cast: Vespa, Chuck
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber

Lastly, latex fetishists might also find that they enjoy bondage, due to the tight, snug feeling of full-body latex garments, erotic , due to the difficulty breathing in latex masks or headgear, or medical play, due to latex being used as a material in tools such as gloves, sheets, underwear or catheters.

Duration: 10:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 609.1 MB

Download Vespa, Chuck - Tapping That Ass

Two Peas in a Pod

Cast: Dart_Tech, Elise Graves, J

Elise Graves has the best friends! A friend of her's had a dream about being in a double person vac sack, and after sharing that with a different friend Vacuum sack are a experience! And it is a highly recommended experience just on your own. However, with a friend, it becomes something else, something more. Thick rubber closing in on Elise and J's bodies, pressing them closer on one another while providing the out-of-this-world vacuum sack experience is something to behold. Perhaps that is why you will not see a giant smile leave Elise's face the entire time! It is wonderful. Highly recommended. In fact, I totally recommend contacting Elise through bondagetherapy for a vac sack experience of your own!!!

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9513kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Two Peas in a Pod

Head Over Heels

Cast: Vespa, Chuck

Although in recent years a few studies on the topic of fetishes have been conducted, the amount of information we have on exactly what causes fetishes and why particular ones are so widespread is still extremely little. So, at least as of right now, there is no one conclusive answer to the question of "why latex" - and, in fact, the truest answer we have so far might honestly be "the reasons are different for every single person who has any kind of fetish."

Duration: 9:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps

File size: 512.3 MB

Download Head Over Heels

Jackiebound part 356

Johnny bought me this superhot white pvc dress several months ago and it did not even come close to fitting. But, the other day, we were trying to come up with ideas for new updates and he suggested that I try it on again. Well, I reluctantly agreed, because I really did not want to be disappointed again. Of course, this time, it slipped right on. Yay! I was so excited, it was the next thing we filmed. I pair my sexy naughty nurse-like dress with white stockings and my thigh high white boots. Haven't pulled those out in a while! Then, Johnny uses cuffs to secure me to the bondage pole. And gives me a drool inducing white on white ball gag to match! Enjoy! I know I did!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 495.6 MB

Download Jackiebound part 356

Vespa, Glossy Toy - Smother

Cast: Vespa, Glossy Toy
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber

f course, having an interest in latex does not mean that you necessarily like or have to like any of the examples mentioned above. Latex fetishism can co-exist with any existing kink or sexual desire; there are also those who do not feel they have any particular other fetishes besides their enjoyment of latex.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8140kbps

File size: 653.3 MB

Download Vespa, Glossy Toy - Smother