Latex BDSM!

Blue Bodysuit Blues

Mina is relaxing on the couch in her blue metallic bodysuit looking sexy and just begging to be bound and tormented. She finds herself in a simple crotch rope at first, which then evolves into having her arms bound into a very tight box, gagged with a black and pink harness ballgag and then finally she has her ankles tied to her chest ropes forcing her into a ball position. This is a perfect teasing position and with that out comes the new powerful Doxy Wand.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8095kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Blue Bodysuit Blues

Blue Bodysuit Belted

Mina is dressed in her custom blue shiny bodysuit, She is wearing a leather harness over the top and was in the mood for some objectification. She is laced tightly into a fresh new blue lambskin hood and then has her elbows tightly bound with belts. She ends up hogtied tightly with her head pulled back and belted to her elbows so any movement of her arms also pulls on her head, there is no escape.

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5419kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 948.4 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Belted

Mark Davis and Isis Love

Cast: Mark Davis ,Isis Love
Genres: shaved ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Choking ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,big dick ,Nipple Clamps ,muscular
Video language: English

Isis Love returns for more punishment, more hard pounding and her first time ever being bound and fucked by a real cock. Mark Davis dominates well leaving her one exhausted but satisfied submissive.

Duration: 38:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 443.8 MB

Download Mark Davis and Isis Love

Dot - Pom-Pom

Cast: Dot
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

The material covers every inch of your body, embracing you firmly, binding you, holding you close. Your partner is similarly clothed. When the two of you move against one another, there is no catch, no painful rub, only a smooth, slick slide.

Duration: 5:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11535kbps

File size: 492.9 MB

Download Dot - Pom-Pom

Elizabeth Andrews

The boss is deaf to my complaints. He straps my booted ankles together . The leather straps squeak against my leather boots as he pulls the strap tight. He moves up to my knees and straps them together, making it difficult for me to balance. I continue to ask him to stop as he applies straps above and below my breasts, and then another one around my waist. The additional straps have pinned my arms down and made everything tighter. Tired of my whining and complaining the Boss gags me with a panel head harness gag. He straps the buckles tight and then lays me down on the floor.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews

Riah vs Wren & Cam

Cast: Cam Damage, Riah, Wicked Wren
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

Why, a latex fetish, of course! Although it may sound extremely unique and even a little bit strange if you've never heard of it before, a latex or rubber fetish is actually one of the most common sexual interests experienced by the human population. Latex fetishes are young, old, gay, straight, bisexual, male, female, genderqueer, transgender, and can be found in every country in the world. They range from those just discovering their sexuality and exploring their likes for the first time to experienced kinksters who love to share their passion in clubs or at meetups for like-minded individuals.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11476kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Riah vs Wren & Cam

A New Director Arrives

Cast: Lew Rubens ,Lorelei Lee ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: shaped ,black hair ,Curvy ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Gay ,Bondage ,slim ,mixed ,Blonde

Known as one of the top bondage riggers in the world, Lew Rubens is a kind natured country boy with a fetish for tying up sexy women. In hopes of landing a fulltime job, Lew flies down to San Francisco to guest direct waterbondage and showcase his sadistic abilities. Tormenting Hollie Stevens and suspending Lorelei Lee came easy, yet the basics of directing fetish video became Lew's greatest challenge.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9655kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 869.1 MB

Download A New Director Arrives

The Training of Harmony Rose, Day Four

Cast: Harmony ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Discipline ,Cattle Prod ,Brunette ,Blonde ,Gimp ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,master ,Submission ,shaped

Training Report, Final Day.General Observations she needs the rules firmly instated:no cursing no going out past 11 to do her homework no masturbating still slow with gratitude selfish wants to conquer fear of cattle prod stay composed rationalizes her bad behavior review homework: 'the importance of detail'.

Duration: 1:31:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Training of Harmony Rose, Day Four