Latex BDSM!

Hardtied - Feb 22, 2012 - Unwrapped Package

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hardtied
Cast: Iona Grace, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Iona Grace has great features but not so good they cannot be improved with a little bit of imagination. Some packing tape really lets PD express his artistic side all over her. His sadistic side craves a bit more. He and Claire Adams are going to use Iona to satisfy that, too, though. She could not possibly have thought a little bit of humiliation was all she had to contend with from them. They have never been known for letting bitches off easy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 563.3 MB

Download Hardtied - Feb 22, 2012 - Unwrapped Package

Hardtied - Mar 14, 2012 - Rainfall

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hardtied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Everyone sheds a tear from time to time, but when it is Rain they pour. Rain DeGrey has a hard time keeping her emotions in check. Elise Graves is not going to make it easy for her, either. She is trying to impress PD by showing him what a good sadist she can be. She knows he can be one tough customer so Elise is pulling out all of the stops. Rain does not really stand a chance. Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

Download Hardtied - Mar 14, 2012 - Rainfall

BondageCafe - Christina Carter

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

andy Moore returns, and finds herself roped tightly between two poles, in a lovely leather bolero straitjacket, with a vibrator tied between her legs. The expected struggling, squirming and coming ensues in short order.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3704kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 416.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter

Catsuit Hogtie

Sometimes I get in a fetishy mood and just want to wear something shiny with a lot of attitude. Today, I put on my black PVC catsuit with high heels and greet Johnny with the blue rope and a black leather panel harness gag. Luckily, Johnny is attune to my not so subtle hints! He swiftly knots me up in a strict hogtie with the rope. Then, he gives me the panel gag that I asked for. He lets me toss around and struggle on the floor for a while til I work up a nice lather at the mouth. There! Hopefully that got rid of my urge to be sassy for a while. But, I doubt it!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie

Catsuit Car Ride

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Catsuit Car Ride

RestrictedSenses Scene Rs-306 - Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie 1080p

Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced into an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts added to make her bondage more intense and even tighter.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RestrictedSenses Scene Rs-306 - Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie 1080p

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees forcing protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Instead of tying chicks down, Gord has decided to present you with something even weirder than the good old standard bondage fare! The Vacuum Bed is a very surreal device. If you have never seen a vacuum sealing device, here's how it works: You encase something within a film or two sides of plastic, then while utilizing a vacuum, you suck all the air out and then you seal the package up so that it becomes airtight... Voila... Vacuum bed! Now, it's Jewell's time to play...

Duration: 28:42
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Red Latex Hogtie

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

Download Red Latex Hogtie