Latex BDSM!

Jackiebound part 309

One thing is certain....PVC is a lot of fun! So, we decide to put on as much PVC as possible to maximize the sexiness and fun! PVC dress with zip up front, PVC gloves, PVC stockings, and patent leather high heels. Johnny ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a you know what in my mouth: PVC bit gag. And, then he just has fun watching me bounce around in all my seductive PVC. This was definitely a fun and PVC filled afternoon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 446.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 309

Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment

Iridal reappeared after years of silence. She surfaced in New York and asked if she could shoot again. So we got her over and stuck her on the upgraded Ommph Ommph machine. The trip turned into a huge success as we totally fucked her brains out and kept her orgasming for a long time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 272.0 MB

Download Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment

Bondage Desires

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Anna thought that she arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts the 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission. Dress in latex. Strongly ties to a bed and doesn't remain to helpless Anna anything except how to obey and receive punishments which she deserves.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

Download Bondage Desires

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Nicole Sheridan ,Jean Bardot, Darby, Mandi Slade
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Tightly Tied & Shockwave

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Soma is one badass dominatrix. She loves to tease and deny her slaves of orgasms yet torture them with pleasure as well. In Tightly Tied Soma adheres to a cute brunette who wants to apart of Soma's activities. Soma makes sure to teach her new client a lesson in becoming a worthy slave. In Shockwave Soma pleasures her slave and ruins her orgasm as well, only to treat her slave to nice round of electro stimulation!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 791.4 MB

Download Tightly Tied & Shockwave