Latex BDSM!

Whitney and me in Latex Part II

Whitney and I decided to take our bondage fun down to the floor while we were still wearing our latex minidresses. Johnny was all too happy to oblige us, by tying us with hemp rope into tight hogties on the floor of the garage. He even made sure to tie our heels into our hogties. After making sure that we were rigidly tied, he applied duct tape gags- black for Whitney to match her cute little black and green number and gold for me to match the gold platform on my red heels. We struggle around helplessly for a few minutes before Johnny decides to let us go. The effect was amazing!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

Download Whitney and me in Latex Part II

Pleasure Slaves

Release Year: 2005
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Latex, Bondage

Madam plays with two slaves a lash and a dildo, then properly has a phallus the turned slave.
Having suspended one slave over another, it is possible to think up many cheerful occupations - "pull clips" and "trakhn the girlfriend a phallus mouth".
There is caress further wrapped in latex, Pony-play, shackles and phalli.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Pleasure Slaves

B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend

Release Year: 2024
Studio: B&D Pleasures
Video language: English

The first time most men lay eyes on Eve Ellis, their hearts melt and they are forever entranced. Like all Legends, Eve had to start somewhere. Welcome Eve Ellis Bondage Legend where you will witness this superstar in a variety of bandage perils unlike you've ever seen before! You'll get a rare chance to see Eve when she was a ripe and new rising star working under the name Vivian. From there you will witness her transformation into the breathtaking diva she is today. Hot, sexy, curvaceous and playful. Eve Ellis is a soaring star ho loves to be bound for your pleasure.

Duration: 1:32:31
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2325kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend

"Oh god", I'm not god I'm Isis Love, slut!

Cast: Isis Love ,Shae Simone
Genres: Straight ,Pussy Eating ,Curvy ,Anal ,mixed ,bottom ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,Sub ,Corporal Punishment

Lots of sluts like to hang around the Armory. They attend all the parties, make friends with everyone, you know the drill. Isis decides to make Shae a more valuable party guest. After all, we need as many local babes who know how to fuck as we can get! Shae gets flogged, caned, put in bondage and gets finger fucked. She licks pussy and ass, gets her pussy tormented and fucked and has her ass plugged. I think it's safe to say Shae will be invited to many more parties for years to come.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download "Oh god", I'm not god I'm Isis Love, slut!

Electric Chair

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Electric Chair

Heavy Rubber

Those of you who knows' the other parts yes, rubber, rubber and again rubber, anytime and everywhere, it is rubber total. Once a heavy masturbation number on the gyn chair with a real rubberpussy and the other one a real perverted rubber ass gyn exam on the gynchair with the rubberslave. Rubber is my personal favourite and you really know that. Smile. Have fun - heavy rubber fun.

Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

Download Heavy Rubber

WebSlaves

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Mistress Jean, Emily Marilyn and Vanessa James
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM

Cruel Madam Gene uses in the vault slaves only for a profit. They uses their shootings for filling of content of the commercial website of Madam. Why it is profitable? Because serves as the fee for slaves only punishments and tortures!

Format: avini
Duration: 51:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1003kbps

File size: 426.0 MB

Download WebSlaves

Die Harte Hand der Herrin

And then still the strict hand of a mistress around the internal needs of her slave does not concern, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.

Duration: 1:46:40
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1650kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Die Harte Hand der Herrin

The Suspension

The Suspension is one of those movies that you have to see to believe it. Watch this Mistress in action as she binds her slave "Japanese Style" and suspends her right before your very eyes. But if that's not enough she proceeds to tease her while suspended in mid air!

Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 898.8 MB

Download The Suspension