Latex BDSM!

Marias Punishment

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Maria continues to disappoint Mistress Brianna and is confined to her ball cage when the Mistress enters the room. Maria is then subjected to a series of new training procedures, including Exotic Confinements, Spankings, Floggings, Ballet Boots, Corsets, Latex Hoodsand more! Once satisfied with the training, Mistress Brianna binds Maria in Heavy Latex and then straps her to the Bondage Table, so that she may have the chance to contemplate what she has learned.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1140kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download Marias Punishment

Hannah Perez & Elizabeth Andrews

Hannah was in an office with Mr. Big Boss. She was wearing a black body suit with a matching mini skirt and a red waist cincher over top of it. The Boss was applying ropes to her arms as she giggled and carried on with him. He bound her elbows and wrists, looping the extra rope from her wrists around her forearms to cinch them tighter together. Hannah shimmed in her tight latex against the ropes. The Boss stood behind Hannah and gagged her with a leather bodybag gag. He moved to her ankles and tied them together.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 544x400, AVC (H.264), 1109kbps

File size: 126.8 MB

Download Hannah Perez & Elizabeth Andrews

Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

The torture and torment from Slave Trade 1 continues!
The girls abductors intensify their efforts to turn these strong independent women into obedient, submissive slaves. Anastasia forces Alicia to slap, spank, fondle and humiliate her fellow slave Sinn. She even makes her apply nipple clamps to her friends perky nipples.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 512x384, RV40

File size: 621.6 MB

Download Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

Lashed In Latex Part 2

Here is Greta Von Scorn's smashing follow-up to her hugely popular first latex video--lingering, loving looks at latexed beauties bound and gagged and twisting and turning in latex bonds and gags. (A couple of bathing-capped beauties also appear.) We counted 8 separate scenes, beautifully rendered by the brilliant Greta Von Scorn.

Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.0 MB

Download Lashed In Latex Part 2

Sinnful Training The Initiation

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship and a multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

Zombie Clinic

Carmen Rivera walks into Irene Boss's clinic at the Compound to find a fetish zombie Vanessa who needs serious reviving! The nude girl is under a sheet wearing nothing but nipple jewelry. The beautiful Carmen inspects her employing slow sensual spitting with a tongue forceps while she gropes her young hard body in a sexual manner.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:59
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

Download Zombie Clinic

Happy Valentines Day 2021

It's Valentine's Day! And, we've lost the good sense to be romantic. Instead, this year, we've decided to explore a little bit of pvc, metal, and fishnets. So, I put on my new pvc body suit, with fishnet stockings, matching gloves and high heels. Johnny then puts leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists and a black metal collar around my neck. Then, he pops a purple latex ball gag in my mouth and attaches me spread to the St. Andrews cross. I try to put on my best enticing show for Johnny. You know, drooling, struggling and generally trying to enjoy my predicament. Which makes for the perfect bdsm valentine's treat. I hope you enjoy! I know I did!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.0 MB

Download Happy Valentines Day 2021

Rubberella Latex Bound

Rubberella is in Europe to observe and help her associate, Shera. The two team up to use new techniques and gear on their latest victims. However, Shera has ideas of her own. She takes the upper hand & confines Rubberella!

Duration: 1:25:25
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 937kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 650.8 MB

Download Rubberella Latex Bound

Steel Chamber

The first volume in a promising science fiction saga, this tape features superior lighting, staging and performances. The alluring Jean Bardot strikes an intimidating pose as Rubberella, a fetish queen who rules a post-apocalyptic world. Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards are acolytes who attempt to turn the tables on their leader. Capturing Rubberella, they toss her into her own conditioning chamber. Down on her knees in a cramped Plexiglas box, she swears revenge. Bearing her teeth and struggling in her skintight black rubber outfit, she is sex defined. Of course, she does escape, and the acolytes suffer her wrath. Hung from hooks and smothered in inflatable rubber bags, buckled tight and wrapped in rubber masks, tortured, taunted and fondled, these girls are terrorized in so many exciting and creative ways. High quality camera work serves to highlight the shining beauty of the costumes and devices, not to mention the magnificent curves of the performers. Throw in some clever post-production touches and the result is a breathtaking fetish offering. Marketing: Worthy of a featured spot in the fetish section.

Duration: 57:20
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Steel Chamber