Latex BDSM!

Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy

Karlie Montana Squirm

Karlie Montana is back, and in quite a frisky mood. Already wearing a latex corselette, gloves and black pantyhose, she talks to camera, as she slowly slides on a pair of black stockings over her shiny nylons. The comes the bondage. Her mood has changed with her arms tied up. She lets everyone know that...

Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 804.4 MB

Download Karlie Montana Squirm

Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

Jenni is an adorable little thing that begs to be played with. In no time I had her dolled up in a catsuit, cuffed, gagged and frogtied her on the bed. I let her squirm for a while and get used to her bondage, but she's a feisty one and eventually got her legs free. Turnabout's a bitch though and as punishment I clamped her nipples and attached them to the bed frame. In her new position, every movement is translated directly to her poor nipples. It's at about this point I remember how ticklish she is. It's fun being an evil bastard sometimes.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 221.6 MB

Download Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

Danielle Trixie Latexia

Danielle is dressed in latex - transparent latex pantyhose and a tight waist cincher to be exact. Jim adds rope to her elbows and hogties her. He watches her struggle for a bit before returning to change her position.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Danielle Trixie Latexia

Darling - Arch Cross Molly

Release Year: 2014
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Darling Lydia McLane
Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, electrical, gags, inversion, metal bondage, orgasm, punishment, PVC, spandex, spreader bars, stretching, suspension

This damsel is Darling, that intrepid orgasmic traveler last seen in the Kinkonapolis sneak previews, hurtling around a race track on the front of the F-150 truck, getting fucked at 70 mph. Her rear end is already wired up and ready for action, but I think we'll wait until she can't escape before we crank up the tens input.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 69.5 MB

Download Darling - Arch Cross Molly

Alex & Viorica vs. The Shocking Touch

Both of them were plotting against me from the start. As soon as I had them tied the two of them were going for each other's ropes. I wasn't going to make it easy for them though. Cranking up my ErosTek box, I put one pad on Alex and the other on Viorica. A single touch and they share the shock together. Tied inches from each other, can they avoid the painful shocks? Can they escape? I know I had one hell of a time watching them try!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

Download Alex & Viorica vs. The Shocking Touch

GwenMedia - Bondage Desires

Release Year: 2022

Anna thought that she has arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

Download GwenMedia - Bondage Desires