Latex BDSM!

Gwen Media - Domination Diaries Part 3

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Kim is such a naughty girl. Her inability to do as she was told has resulted in an unstoppable landslide of intense torture for her and the other slaves. No one is spared Pain or Torment as Nicole Sheridan unleashes fierce Power and Dominance.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:29
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1267kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 580.8 MB

Download Gwen Media - Domination Diaries Part 3

Kobe Lee vs. The Trashy Mummy

The theme of this update? Layers. Can't get enough of them. Everything starts with Kobe in a super sexy red catsuit, the first layer. Then comes the foam tape gag and a Gwendoline hood to keep things nice and tight. Layers of trashbags come next, each sealed in place with rolls of 3" electrical tape. Kobe's fists and vetwrapped closed and all four limbs are frogtied together. More bags and more tape until she can barely move. Futilely she struggles and eventually I swoop in with the Hitachi sending her into multiple orgasms! See everything in this two part update from the wrapping to the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2326kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 166.6 MB

Download Kobe Lee vs. The Trashy Mummy

Arielle Lane Sexy Bondage

She wanted me to do a stool tie. I thought, how can I make this interesting? Well, I did an interview with Arielle just before this and she sat on the stool and cross her leg, and I thought, that is awfully cool.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 843.8 MB

Download Arielle Lane Sexy Bondage

GwenMedia - Girls

Release Year: 2022

This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes bdsm video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you've seen before. With rubber, vac beds, steel bondage and harsh lesbian domination, as only John Fitzgerald can do, Girls is destined to be an instant classic.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download GwenMedia - Girls